We have a collection of friendship quotes for Whatsapp, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be.
2. Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.
3. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
4. Friendship is another word for love.
5. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.
6. Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
7. You can always tell when two people are best friends because they’re always having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having.
8. Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.
9. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
10. Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul.
11. Life is nothing without friendship.
12. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
13. We were together. I forget the rest
14. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.
15. Friendship isn’t a big thing—it’s a million little things.
16. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
17. In the cookie of life friends are the chocolate chips.
18. I will not let you go into the unknown alone.
19. The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.
20. Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.
21. True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side.
22. Close friends are truly life’s treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone.
23. Nobody can avoid falling in love. They might want to deny it, but friendship is probably the most common form of love.
24. Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
25. A real friend is one who believes in you, even if you yourself have stopped to believe in you.
26. A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
27. Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
28. How beautiful it is to find someone who asks for nothing but your company.
29. It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
30. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
31. A friend is what the heart needs all the time.
32. This the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.
33. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
34. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
35. Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul.
36. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
37. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
38. What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
39. A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.
40. Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.
41. When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.
42. Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
43. We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up… After I finish laughing…
44. Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?
45. Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.
46. Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
47. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
48. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
49. Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.
50. Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
51. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost
52. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
53. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.
54. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
55. An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body.
56. I get by with a little help from my friends.
57. Friendship is the wine of life.
58. If ever there is a tomorrow when we’re not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we are apart, I’ll always be with you.
59. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
60. Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
61. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you create them.
62. A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself.
63. That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you—the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you—because that is what people are supposed to do.
64. Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
65. We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
66. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
67. What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it.
68. True friends are like diamonds—bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.
69. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
70. There’s nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.
71. Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
72. Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
73. True friend understands you better than you understand yourself
74. Keeping score is for games, not friendships.
75. Distance means so little, when someone means so much.
76. A true friend is one who stands by you; when he should have been somewhere else.
77. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
78. Sometimes you meet a person and you just click—you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
79. Sometimes, being with your best friend, is all the therapy you need.
80. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
81. Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
82. Sometimes you meet a person and you just click—you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
83. Sometimes, being with your best friend, is all the therapy you need.
84. Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word.
85. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
86. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
87. A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be.
88. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
89. In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
90. Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
91. There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.
92. True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
93. There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.
94. Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.
95. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
96. Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.
97. Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil.
98. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
99. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
100. One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.