We have a collection of Jealousy Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.
2. The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.
3. The surest route to breeding jealousy is to compare. Since jealousy comes from feeling less than another, comparisons only fan the fires.
4. Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
5. You can only be jealous of someone who has something you think you ought to have yourself.
6. Oh, what a bitter thing it is to look into happiness through an other man’s eyes.
7. I don’t believe in comparing myself with anyone else, as that leads to hatred and jealousy.
8. Insecure people only eclipse your sun because they’re jealous of your daylight and tired of their dark, starless nights.
9. Drama can be an addiction. It’s so, so sneaky. Jealousy – all of those things can really send you in a lot of different crazy directions.
10. The envious person grows lean with the fatness of their neighbor.
11. Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?
12. To jealousy, nothing is more frightful than laughter.
13. Love looks through a telescope; envy, through a microscope.
14. It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered.
15. Jealousy injures us with the dagger of self-doubt.
16. I hate jealousy so much that if I ever do feel it, I try to shut it down immediately, but it’s so hard.
17. It is never wise to seek or wish for another’s misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang.
18. I believe in healthy competition not jealousy.
19. Jealousy—tormenting yourself, for fear you should be tormented by another.
20. Never underestimate the power of jealousy and the power of envy to destroy. Never underestimate that.
21. When you do well, everybody’s after you, and sometimes the motives are legitimate, and sometimes it’s envy and jealousy.
22. Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few of us still remaining with noble hearts.
23. Envy is ever joined with the comparing of a man’s self; and where there is no comparison, no envy.
24. Take heed you harbor not that vice called Envy, lest another’s happiness be your torment, and God’s blessing become your curse.
25. Even if people pretend that they’re OK with it, jealousy can eat people alive.
26. There is no greater glory than love, nor any greater punishment than jealousy.
27. Don’t waste time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind.
28. Jealousy, that dragon which slays love under the pretense of keeping it alive.
29. I hate jealousy, I hate possessiveness. I’m nobody’s possession.
30. He that is jealous is not in love.
31. Jealousy is, I think, the worst of all faults because it makes a victim of both parties.
32. Jealousy is when you count someone else’s blessings instead of your own.
33. Nothing is more capable of troubling our reason, and consuming our health, than secret notions of jealousy in solitude.
34. Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they want to find a flaw.
35. Whoever envies another confesses his superiority.
36. People can do all kinds of things that maybe aren’t wise in hindsight because of jealousy.
37. Jealousy is all the fun you think they had.
38. The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause.
39. Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
40. Anger and jealousy can no more bear to lose sight of their objects than love.
41. Jealousy is no more than feeling alone against smiling enemies.
42. The jealous are possessed by a mad devil and a dull spirit at the same time.
43. A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.
44. Man will do many things to get himself loved; he will do all things to get himself envied.
45. I am used to jealousy and people putting me in a box and labeling me without really knowing me.
46. Jealousy is the tie that binds, and binds, and binds.
47. Yet he was jealous, though he did not show it, For jealousy dislikes the world to know it.
48. Jealousy is the worst trait in any person.
49. Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.
50. Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent.
51. Never hate jealous people. They are jealous because they think you are better than them.
52. Jealousy is the fear or apprehension of superiority: envy our uneasiness under it.
53. I don’t want anything negative in my life, like hate, comparison, competition, and jealousy. I think these things are very heavy and take away from you the way of enjoying life.
54. Envy is like a fly that passes all the body’s sounder parts, and dwells upon the sores.
55. Surrounded by the flames of jealousy, the jealous one winds up, like the scorpion, turning the poisoned sting against himself.
56. It’s true that people who feel inadequate, insecure, or overly dependent tend to be more jealous than others.
57. There is a sort of jealousy which needs very little fire; it is hardly a passion, but a blight bred in the cloudy, damp despondency of uneasy egoism.
58. The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.