People are often stressed when there is something related to their work, relationships, family, and other aspects of life. We have a collection of peace of mind messages and wishes for Whatsapp, Instagram & Facebook with images.
Peace of Mind Messages
1. Peace of mind is attained not by ignoring problems, but by solving them.
2. Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.
3. Peace is more than the absence of war. Peace is accord. Harmony.
4. The mind can go in a thousand directions, but on this beautiful path, I walk in peace. With each step, the wind blows. With each step, a flower blooms.
5. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.
6. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
7. There is no ‘way to peace,’ there is only ‘peace.
8. Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within.
9. There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.
10. Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.
11. Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.
12. Learning to distance yourself from all the negativity is one of the greatest lessons to achieve inner peace.
13. Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.
14. I do my best thinking at night when everyone else is sleeping. No interruptions. No noise. I like the feeling of being awake when no one else is.
15. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.
16. For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
17. Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.
18. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. Nothing can bring you peace but the triumph of principles.
19. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.
20. When you do the right thing, you get the feeling of peace and serenity associated with it. Do it again and again.
21. Peace is a day-to-day problem, the product of a multitude of events and judgments. Peace is not an ‘is,’ it is a ‘becoming.
22. You have peace when you make it with yourself.
23. When you make peace with yourself, you make peace with the world.
24. Learning to distance yourself from all the negativity is one of the greatest lessons to achieve inner peace.
25. If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.
26. If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
27. It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it.
28. Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.
29. Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others.
30. Peace is such hard work. Harder than war. It takes way more effort to forgive than to kill.
31. Peace is not the highest goal in life. It is the most fundamental requirement.
32. You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
33. Peace is not only better than war but infinitely more arduous.
34. Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
35. If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. The husband can’t give it to you. Your children can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you.
36. Peace is something we must all work for, every day, in every country.
37. When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.
38. The only alternative to war is peace and the only road to peace is negotiations.
39. Peace, which costs nothing, is attended with infinitely more advantage than any victory with all its expense.
40. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
Peace of Mind Quotes
41. The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.
42. Not one of us can rest, be happy, be at home, be at peace with ourselves, until we end hatred and division.
43. There is always a certain peace in being what one is, in being that completely.
44. I am content; that is a blessing greater than riches; and he to whom that is given need ask no more.
45. Peace brings with it so many positive emotions that it is worth aiming for in all circumstances.
46. Peace is more important than all justice; and peace was not made for the sake of justice, but justice for the sake of peace.
47. Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.
48. Peace can become a lens through which you see the world. Be it. Live it. Radiate it out. Peace is an inside job.
49. You can find peace amidst the storms that threaten you.
50. Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.
51. Doing something that is productive is a great way to alleviate emotional stress. Get your mind doing something that is productive.
52. Sometimes amid all the chaos you have to calm yourself, go within, ask what’s important, breathe.
53. Opportunity seldom rises with blood pressure.
54. Weather out the storm in the island of tranquility to find inner peace.
55. When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
56. If you want peace of mind, stop fighting with your thoughts.
57. When you’re at peace with your life and in a state of tranquility, you actually send out a vibration of energy that impacts all living creatures.
58. Living a life of honesty creates peace of mind, and peace of mind is priceless.
59. When you’re at peace with your life and in a state of tranquility, you actually send out a vibration of energy that impacts all living creatures.
60. Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answers.
61. Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.
62. Don’t try to force anything. Let life be a deep let-go. God opens millions of flowers every day without forcing their buds.
63. You should feel beautiful and you should feel safe. What you surround yourself with should bring you peace of mind and peace of spirit.
64. For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe.
65. There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.
66. There will be calmness, tranquility when one is free from external objects and is not perturbed.
67. There can be no peace without but through peace within.
68. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows. It empties today of its strength.
69. Within you, there is a stillness and sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.
70. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
71. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
72. One of the best ways to reduce stress is to accept the things that you cannot control.