We have a collection Funny Good Morning Massages For Friends Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Good Morning! Parting from your best friend can be difficult… but I am sure you will go back to bed, in no time!
2. As the day begins, remember that I am your friend…you’re welcome!
3. Good morning dear friend. Today as I was getting dressed I thought- a good friend is like a good bra: supportive, meant just for me, the perfect fit. Thanks for being my ultimate support system.
4. Dear friend, good morning to my BFF, best pal for life, wish-I-found-you-sooner human, super genius, know-it-all you. Have a fabulous day, bestie!
5. Hey goofball, I love having you as a friend but don’t forget the sweet treats today- my sweet tooth is itching something crazy. See you soon. Oh yeah… good morning.
6. Hey friend, I know we just hung up and it’s only 5am, but I forgot to tell you: good morning!
7. Good morning, friend- I’m so glad that we are both morning people so we don’t have to shoot each other. Morning people hate non-morning people. I couldn’t stand to lose my bestie.
8. On the first morning I saw you enter the office, I thought, she’s not really going to do anything, and I was right! Have another leisurely day!
9. Good Morning! I always look forward to seeing you at work! You take attention away from what I’m not doing! Here is to a day filled with distractions!
10. Good Morning to the person who I work with! Not my workmate. Just the person who I work with!
11. Good Morning! Working with you is an experience! You decide whether it’s good or bad!
12. Good Morning, workmate! When I picture someone who is efficient and tidy, I see someone else! Here is to coming into the office, anyway!
13. Good Morning! Working with you is an adventure! Into a forest, full of wild animals!
14. Here’s fuel to awaken your senses, improve your outlook, and eliminate your frustrations. In other words, I brought you a cup of coffee. Good morning!
15. Good morning, fellow workers! It’s another day to start positively and end with more to do than we began. Here’s to us!
16. In my house, we don’t bother with saying “Good morning.” Those moments have passed. So, to you I say, “busy morning!” and let’s get to work!
17. Good morning, work friends! Lucky you, my morning grumpiness is gone and my coffee is kicking in.
18. May you begin this day as you do every day with a spirit of determination and joy. And, if all else fails, leave work and never return. Good morning, work buddy!
19. Good morning, dear friends! It’s not every day that you get to wake up and see your awesome co-workers. Oh, wait. It is!
20. Dear workmate, the boss says to tone down the naps, loud talking, and general slacking today. That’s it. Oh yeah, and good morning.
21. Good morning, please give this message to the boss: dear boss, I regret to inform you that I won’t be able to come it today. If he asks why just tell him it’s not Friday.
22. Good Morning, darling! May your coffee be plentiful and your tolerance level be high, with everyone!
23. To my love: Every morning, I think about how beautiful you are! It distracts away me from your breath!
24. This morning, remember that you have my love! Remember this throughout your commute and work day! It will keep you out of jail!
25. Sending the person who puts up with me, every day, a Good Morning message! May this morning find you even more patient than the last!
26. Good Morning, love! I wanted to convince you that you are a joy to be around, early in the day. I wanted to, but you can always tell when I’m lying!
27. Good Morning, sweetheart! When I wake up, my first thought is of how you feel, then I get you a cup of coffee, put it down, and back away, slowly!
28. My love, seeing you in the morning is really something! Something good or something bad? I will leave that up to you!
29. Good Morning to the person who annoys me least! Here is to another day of tolerance!
30. Good Morning, to my one and only! You are the reason why I get up early, every morning, and have to stay on my guard!
31. Good morning, friend, if people only knew how hilarious, funny, and amazing we are together, everyone would want to be a part of our little gang. But to be honest I kind of like it with just me and you. Have a good one, BFF.
32. My love, before you awaken, I think about how lucky I am. You are kind of a nightmare, in the morning!
33. Good Morning, to the special person in my life! You let me eat breakfast, silently. You really get me!
34. Good morning, love! There’s nothing like the smell of bacon to wake a person up. So, go ahead and make some for us. Ha!
35. I love that God brought us together. From one procrastinator to another… It’s your turn to hit the snooze button. It’s definitely not time to wake up!
36. Roses are red. Violets are blue. It’s time to wake up, my love, boo hoo hoo!
37. Good morning, love, I left the house early today so I could say this: I love you but dinner better be waiting for me by five.
38. Hey hot stuff! Good morning. I was wondering if I could borrow a kiss from you- don’t worry, you’ll get it back.
39. Hi and good morning, um, I think we might as well start dating. You left your pants here and my washer is broken.
40. Good morning, love. I know, I know, I’d love to stay in bed but my coffee needs me. I hope you understand.
41. Good morning, love, just wanted to say you are amazing. With you I skip those butterflies and feel the whole zoo! Have a great day.
42. Good morning, love, just wanted to say you’re my most favorite thing in the whole world- um, well besides cake. Love you.
43. Good morning, I mean, good day… um, this is awkward. Just wanted to say I can’t do this anymore. I’m already in a relationship with food. So sorry.
44. Good morning, gorgeous, thanks for sleeping with me. Losing teddy was worse than I thought. Thanks for helping me get through it.
45. Good morning, buddy! Here’s to spending the next eight hours together trying not to get noticed by the teachers.
46. Once upon a time… Nope, too tired. Good morning, classmates.
47. Good morning to those who have been around here long enough to remember when we used to come with smiles on our faces.
48. Whether you are popular, not, or somewhere in between, we’re all here to hang on as the hours pass by. Don’t any of you dare let go. Good morning, fellow classmates!
49. Classmate, here’s to you this morning. May your eye lids be light and your coffee be strong. Cheers!
50. Good morning, did you hear what happened to the teacher yesterday? Oops, sorry, teach, disregard this message.
51. Good morning friend, just wanted to tell you thanks for being a crucial part of my weird self. Love, your best friend forever.
52. Good morning you stupid human, fart-brain, cheese ball… what? That’s how you know we’re good friends: we can call each other anything and still be BFF’s.
53. Hey friend, good morning. I know life has got you down recently, so call me. I know you can’t laugh at yourself so I will do it for you. After all, what else are friends for? You can count on me.
54. Good morning friend, thanks for being such a sport last night. I was going to try that at my house but the instructions said: don’t try this at home.
55. Today, I wanted to wish my most dedicated workmate, a Good Morning! Unfortunately, he’s already at work, and you’re here! Have a good day, anyway!
56. Good Morning! May the coffee in the office break room be fresh, may the copier actually work, may you get to work at a different branch, for the day!
57. Good Morning to a workmate who consumes more donuts and takes more mid-day naps, than anyone! You are my hero!
58. Good Morning! Working with you is always interesting! Not good or bad, just interesting!
59. Good Morning. Sure, I’ll be there in 5 minutes.
60. Good Morning to a friend who starts each day by asking important questions: Should I get up at ten or eleven? Is there pizza left over from last night? Have a good day, deep thinker!
61. Your morning should begin with a message from a friend who really cares about you…but that’s not happening, today! Take care, I guess!
62. Good Morning to a friend who does not know when to quit, mainly because he never starts! Have a restful day!
63. Ugh, is it morning? Not again! It’s almost as if the moon comes out to let us just wink instead of getting a full night’s sleep.
64. I am not sure what I’m doing up this early, but I don’t deserve to suffer through this alone. It’s pretty much torture. So… good morning, buddy!
65. My idea of a perfect morning is opening my eyes, rolling over, and going back to bed. Here’s wishing you an equally joyous time. Good morning!
66. Good morning, wild and crazy friends! Grab your coffee and let the busy day begin!
67. You know you’re a mom when your mornings begin with a little kid’s legs kicking you in the face instead of hearing your soft alarm clock. Worth it? Definitely. Good morning, friend!
68. Let’s face it. The worst part of waking up is actually having to wake up. Here’s to you as you suffer through that struggle. Good morning!
69. Good morning! Don’t let the exhausted look on my face deter you from waking up yourself. We can make it through this together.
70. Good morning! Wake up! It’s time to take a big drink from your coffee cup!
71. Good morning! Open your mouth wide! I will just go ahead and pour this coffee right inside!
72. Good Morning to my friend! Here is to forgetting about responsibilities and relaxing, all day! You know, the same thing that you do, every day!
73. Good Morning to a friend who never stresses about anything, because you are always asleep!
74. You know I’m a true peacekeeper, but let me finish my coffee first and nobody gets hurt! Have a Good Morning afterwards!
75. Good Morning to the only friend I have who likes getting up in the morning! Have a good day, weirdo!
76. It’s a Bonjour in France and a Buenos dias in Spain, but I might get that right in English after this third cup of coffee, thank you!
77. Good morning to a friend who knows me to the core, yet for some reason still sticks around. Here’s to another day full of laughter and fun!
78. Good Morning to someone I would like to consider to be a friend. Don’t get too excited. I stated that I would like to.
79. Good Morning to someone who sets, when the sun rises, and rises, when the sun sets! Pretty sure you’ve got that backwards, friend! Have a nice nap!
80. Sending you a Good Morning message, knowing it won’t reach you, until the afternoon! Have a good day, friend!
81. Friend, someday you will be a morning person! But, not today. Go back to sleep!
82. Good Morning to a friend, who outdoes everyone… in sleeping! You excel at that!
83. Good Morning, lazy! May this day be full of productivity…from someone else! Obviously, not you!