We have a collection of Environmental Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. The Earth is what we all have in common.
2. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
3. The Earth does not belong to us: we belong to the Earth.
4. Try to leave the Earth a better place than when you arrived.
5. We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go to.
6. Unless we keep this planet healthy, everything else is for naught.
7. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
8. What mankind must know is that human beings cannot live without Mother Earth, but the planet can live without humans.
9. What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and to one another.
10. There is a tendency at every important but difficult crossroad to pretend that it’s not really there.
11. A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.
12. What’s the use of a fine house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on.
13. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.
14. Raising awareness on the most pressing environmental issues of our time is more important than ever.
15. The proper use of science is not to conquer nature but to live in it.
16. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.
17. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that really matter.
18. We’re in a giant car heading towards a brick wall and everyone’s arguing over where they’re going to sit
19. We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.
20. We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.
21. It’s the little things that citizens do. That’s what will make the difference. My little thing is planting trees.
22. Every time you buy organic you are persuading more farmers to grow organic.
23. There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.
24. Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world.
25. Fast fashion isn’t free. Someone else is paying.
26. Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree long ago.
27. If you really think the environment is less important than the economy try holding your breathe while you count your money.
28. The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The second best time is now.
29. The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it.
30. because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.
31. If you really think that the environment is less important than the economy, try holding your breath while you count your money.
32. Climate change is sometimes misunderstood as being about changes in the weather. In reality, it is about changes in our very way of life.
33. Climate change is sometimes misunderstood as being about changes in the weather. In reality, it is about changes in our very way of life.
34. I want you to act as if the house is on fire, because it is.
35. We can’t take climate change and put it on the back burner. If we don’t address climate change, we won’t be around as humans.
36. We have a single mission: to protect and hand on the planet to the next generation.
37. We are the first generation to feel the sting of climate change, and we are the last generation that can do something about it.
38. The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.
39. While the problem can sometimes seem overwhelming, we can turn things around — but we must move beyond climate talk to climate action.
40. We cannot burn our way to the future. We cannot pretend the danger does not exist — or dismiss it because it affects someone else.
41. The environment is where we all meet; where all of us have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.
42. We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go to.
43. There is no question that climate change is happening; the only arguable point is what part humans are playing in it.
48. We are running out of time, and we must have a planetary solution to a planetary crisis.
49. I have long understood that climate change is not only an environmental issue – it is a humanitarian, economic, health, and justice issue as well.
50. We must now agree on a binding review mechanism under international law, so that this century can credibly be called a century of decarbonization.
51. We cannot compromise with the earth; we cannot compromise with the catastrophe of unchecked climate change, so we must compromise with one another.
52. People of conscience need to break their ties with corporations financing the injustice of climate change.
53. The Earth is a fine place and worth fighting for.
54. There’s one issue that will define the contours of this century more dramatically than any other, and that is the urgent threat of a changing climate.
55. Climate change is the most severe problem that we are facing today, more serious even than the threat of terrorism.
56. We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.
57. The eyes of all future generations are upon you. And if you choose to fail us, I say – we will never forgive you.
58. There is something fundamentally wrong in treating the Earth as if it were a business in liquidation.
59. If every day were Earth Day we wouldn’t be in the mess we’re in.
60. It is our collective and individual responsibility … to preserve and tend to the world in which we all live.
61. If you are fearful of the destruction of the environment, then learn to quit being an environmental parasite.
62. It’s easier to call vegans crazy than it is to question your morality.
63. Caring for the Earth is not a hippie thing, it’s a survival thing.
64. Stop fighting about who created the world and start fighting against the people who are trying to destroy it!
64. To cherish what remains of the Earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
65. One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
66. We don’t have to sacrifice a strong economy for a healthy environment.
67. Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth.
68. Plans to protect air and water, wilderness and wildlife are in fact plans to protect man.
69. We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go to.
70. Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land.
71. Time spent among trees is never time wasted.
72. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
73. One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between man and nature shall not be broken.
74. Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.
75. What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and to one another.
76. Our planet’s alarm is going off, and it is time to wake up and take action!
77. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
78. The only way forward, if we are going to improve the quality of the environment, is to get everybody involved.
79. Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.
80. Environmentally friendly cars will soon cease to be an option … they will become a necessity.
81. We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.
82. We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment.
83. Environment is no one’s property to destroy; it’s everyone’s responsibility to protect.
84. We don’t have to sacrifice a strong economy for a healthy environment.
85. A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.
86. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.