We have a collection of Aesthetic Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Happiness is more than doing fun things. It’s about doing meaningful things.
2. Aesthetics is for the artist like ornithology is for the birds.
3. The eye is the painter and the ear is the singer.
4. Pleasure is by no means an infallible critical guide, but it is the least fallible.
5. It is a mistake to let aesthetics drive your rational decision-making.
6. Creating is about sharing ideas, sharing aesthetics, sharing what you believe in with other people.
7. If you really want it, things will work out.
8. Show me what people admire, and I will tell you everything about them that matters.
9. Aesthetics is for the artist like ornithology is for the birds.
10. Ethics and aesthetics are one.
11. A rich poet from Harvard has no sense in his mind, except the aesthetic.
12. Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that’s why it is so complicated.
13. She hopes to capture every money of her life, so she can dance to her song.
14. Don’t trust everything you see, even salt looks like sugar.
15. Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.
16. Happiness is a wave and comes in waves, weather the storm.
17. Think less do more.
18. Having a rough morning? Place your hand over your heart. feel that? That’s called purpose. You’re alive for a reason. Don’t give up.
19. Your vibe will make you fall in love with your vibe. Choose it wisely.
20. You sat down next to me and I think I forgot how to breathe.
21. Your current safe boundaries were once unknown frontiers.
22. People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
23. The only magic I still believe in is love.
24. Thank yourself for how far you have come. It hasn’t been easy.
25. Whatever you are. Be a good one.
26. You are becoming something more beautiful than before.
27. I really just want to be the warm yellow light that pours over everyone I love.
28. The sound of rain.
29. Live by the sun. Love by the moon.
30. Sarcasm isn’t an attitude, it’s an art.
31. You have the freedom to create what you want.
32. You can call me overdramatic or overly sensitive but if something hurts, then it hurts.
33. Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.
34. Think about things differently.
35. A few nice words can help a person more than you think.
36. If it matters to you, you will find a way.
37. It always rains the hardest for people who deserve the sun.
38. A person who values you wouldn’t ever put themselves in a position to lose you.
39. Feel what you need to feel and let it go. Do not let it consume you.
40. Words hold the power to hurt deeper than wounds.
41. I’ll never finish falling in love with you.
42. The right person will make you fall in love with yourself too.
43. Don’t trust everything you see, even salt looks like sugar.
44. Smile because it confuses people. Smile because it’s easier than explaining what’s killing you inside.
45. Nobody notices how hard I try to hold back my tears everyday.
46. Loving someone you don’t see everyday is not a bad thing. It’s just proof that love is not in sight, but in the heart.
47. I couldn’t heal because I was pretending I wasn’t hurt.
48. Some things break your heart, but clear your vision.
49. Nobody notices how hard I try to hold back my tears everyday.
50. You can’t force them to love you or want you, but one day, they will realize what they lost.
51. The truth can hurt short term, but ignoring the truth can hurt you long term.
52. The happiest people seem to be those who have no particular cause for being happy except that they are so.
53. Happiness is more than doing fun things. It’s about doing meaningful things.
54. You are the artist of your own life. Don’t hand the paintbrush to someone else.
55. Life is not accumulation, it is about contribution.
56. Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.
57. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
58. Life is a gift. Wake up every day and realize that.
59. Live by life’s blessings every single day.
60. Life is the dancer and you are the dance.
61. More sunshine, more lemons, more sunsets, more bananas, more sunflowers, more yellow, more happiness.
62. I always wondered why somebody didn’t do something about that, then I realized I am somebody.
63. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only life can do that. Hate can not drive out hate; only love can do that.
64. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.
65. It is not selfish to do what is best for you.
66. If you see beauty in something, don’t wait for others to agree.
67. The doors to other dimensions are open.
68. A strong person is able to look at a challenge and give it a wink.
69. Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them, just find a new way to stand.
70. Don’t come back when you see me doing better without you.
71. I’m attracted to the rag & bone aesthetic – classic and effortless with an edge.
72. My aesthetic is pretty classic. I like to keep things simple but appreciate the details.
73. It does not mean failure because it took longer.
74. Behind every exquisite thing that existed, there was something tragic.
75. Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that’s why it is so complicated.
76. I always loved aesthetics. Not particularly fashion, but an idea of beauty.
77. Sunsets are proof that beauty can come from the end.
78. efinement creates beauty everywhere: it is the grossness of the spectator that discovers nothing but grossness in the object.
79. To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
80. Art is an invention of aesthetics, which in turn is an invention of philosophers… What we call art is a game.
81. The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are.
82. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
83. Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty without happiness.
84. In so far as the mind sees things in their eternal aspect, it participates in eternity.
85. All I want is real.
86. Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive, and even spiritual satisfaction.
87. I don’t need to be so full of myself that I feel I am without flaw. I can feel beautiful and imperfect at the same time. I have a healthy relationship with my aesthetic insecurities.
88. Art is the imposing of a pattern on experience, and our aesthetic enjoyment is recognition of the pattern.
89. Styles may change, details may come and go, but the broad demands of aesthetic judgment are permanent.
90. Nothing’s perfect, the world’s not perfect. But it’s there for us, trying the best it can; that’s what makes it so damn beautiful.
91. People will look at you, so make it worthwhile.
92. There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.
93. If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
94. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
95. Use your smile to change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile.
96. Wake up and live a happy life.
97. All the ridiculous love songs suddenly make sense after I met you.