We have a collection of anxiety quotes that will help you heal with images for WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Positive Anxiety Quotes
1. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
2. How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened.
3. Not everything that weighs you down is yours to carry.
4. Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
5. We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.
6. Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.
7. Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.
8. Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action.
9. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.
10. My anxiety doesn’t come from thinking about the future but from wanting to control it.
11. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
12. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
13. We all have anxiety about things. We all have little insecurities, but eventually you have to face your fears if you want to be successful, and everybody has some fear of failure.
14. Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.
15. Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges.
16. If we wanted to change the situation, we first had to change ourselves. And to change ourselves effectively, we first had to change our perceptions.
17. Anxiety is a lot like a toddler. It never stops talking, tells you you’re wrong about everything, and wakes you up at 3 am.
18. It’s funny how sometimes the people you’d take a bullet for are the ones behind the trigger.
19. Change is hard at first, messy in the middle, and gorgeous at the end.
20. Many of us feel stress and get overwhelmed not because we’re taking on too much, but because we’re taking on too little of what really strengthens us.
21. When you feel overwhelmed, remember: A little at a time is how it gets done. One thing, one task, one moment at a time.
22. Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
23. In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.
24. Surrender to what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
25. Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
26. Maybe the reason why you’re so scared about your relationship is because you finally have something you love but fear losing. Be as kind to people as you can be and you will always be loved.
27. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.
28. What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.
29. Let your mind and heart rest for a while. You will catch up, the world will not stop spinning for you, but you will catch up. Take a rest.
30. For me, a calm house, equals a calm heart, equals a calm life.
31. I don’t think people understand how stressful it is to explain what’s going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself.
32. Your mountain may be harder to climb, but oh the view is divine.
33. Somewhere, there is a past you overflowing with so much pride looking at how far you’ve come.
34. Go easy on yourself. Whatever you do today, let it be enough.
35. Fear thrives in a place of inaction. Overcome your anxiety by taking one small step forward.
36. You don’t have to control your thoughts, you just have to let them stop controlling you.
37. It’s so empowering to say “this isn’t serving me’ and walk away in peace.
38. Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible, that’s who you really are. Let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it.
39. The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you.
40. Everyone thinks I’m overdramatic when I’m stressed. When an octopus is stressed, it eats itself. Now that’s overdramatic.
41. I don’t think people realize how much strength it takes to pull your own self out of a dark place mentally. If you did that today or any other day, I’m proud of you.
42. When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
43. Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety; after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.
44. It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.
45. He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.
Inspirational Quotes for Anxiety
46. When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.
47. Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything
48. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
49. If you can’t fly then run; if you can’t run then walk; if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
50. Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.
51. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
52. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.
53. In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.
54. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
55. Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
56. Don’t assume I’m weak because I have panic attacks. You’ll never know the amount of strength it takes to face the world every day.
57. Many of us feel stress and get overwhelmed not because we’re taking on too much, but because we’re taking on too little of what really strengthens us.
58. Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not.
59. I am reminded of the advice of my neighbor. ‘Never worry about your heart till it stops beating.’
60. The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.” —
61. Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.
62. The other thing is that if you rely solely on medication to manage depression or anxiety, for example, you have done nothing to train the mind, so that when you come off the medication, you are just as vulnerable to a relapse as though you had never taken the medication.
63. You can’t always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.
64. When you overcome the obstacles, always look back and analyse – did that problem really worth that amount of anxiety?
65. Positive Self-Talk, Gratitude and physical fitness helps to control anxiety.
66. No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.
67. Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
68. Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
69. Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.
70. Man is not worried by real problems so much as by his imagined anxieties about real problems.
71. Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith.
72. Just because I can’t explain the feelings causing my anxiety doesn’t make them less valid.
73. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
74. Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It’s a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It’s the direct route to serenity and contentment.
75. Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths.
76. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
77. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
78. In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.
79. When I let go of what I am, I become what I want to be.
80. Slow breathing is like an anchor in the midst of an emotional storm: the anchor won’t make the storm goes away, but it will hold you steady until it passes.
81. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
82. Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.
83. The great thing, then, in all education, is to make our nervous system our ally instead of our enemy.
84. The elimination diet: Remove anger, regret, resentment, guilt, blame and worry. Then watch your health, and life, improve.
85. There are moments when all anxiety and stated toil are becalmed in the infinite leisure and repose of nature.
86. Whatever happens to you belongs to you. Make it yours. Feed it to yourself even if it feels impossible to swallow. Let it nurture you because it will.
87. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
88. Don’t let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all, it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.
89. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
90. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
91. Don’t believe the things you tell yourself late at night.
92. You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.
93. I am severely overwhelmed with everything. It’s come to a point that even small tasks make me feel like breaking down and crying. Everything is just too much for me now.
94. I get nervous about everything. Sometimes I literally don’t know why I’m anxious. I just am and no-one seems to understand that.
95. I literally have to remind myself all the time, that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right.
96. A panic attack goes from 0 to 100 in an instant. It’s halfway between feeling like you’ll faint and feeling like you’ll die.
97. My anxiety is silent. You wouldn’t even notice a change on the outside, but I’m honestly so stressed I can’t even manage simple tasks. People call me lazy when in reality I’m just overwhelmed.
98. The fact that many people don’t recognize or have the patience for your illness only makes everything worse.