When someone does something good for you, you should thank them for that. An appreciation messages can be much more effective if you just add some sweet and heart-touching words for them. We have a collection of appreciation messages for someone special on Whats app, Instagram & Facebook.
Best Appreciation Messages
1. I appreciate the way you supported my opinion.
2. Thank you for doing the research we needed for our project.
3. Thank you for the bonus. I am extremely grateful.
4. Thank you for selecting me to receive this award.
5. I wanted to express my gratitude for your training today.
6. Thank you for being a great example of leadership to me.
7. Thank you for meeting with me.
8. Thanks for helping me get the materials I needed.
9. I appreciate your involvement in this project.
10. Your support means a lot to me!
11. I am forever grateful for this opportunity.
12. Thanks for giving me the feedback I needed to hear.
13. I wanted to thank you for helping me today.
14. Thank you so much for your assistance.
15. I sincerely appreciate your help with the project today.
16. Thank you for being a valuable member of our team.
17. Thanks for helping me accomplish my goal.
18. Thank you for reaching out to me. I enjoyed meeting with you.
19. I enjoyed speaking with you about the [job title] at [company name].
20. Thank you for taking the time to interview me for the position.
21. Thank you for interviewing me.
22. It was nice meeting you in person. I appreciate your time.
23. Thank you for allowing me to complete this internship.
24. Thank you so much for the internship experience.
25. I appreciate everything you’ve taught me during this internship.
26. I wanted to express my gratitude for the opportunity to have an interview.
27. I sincerely enjoyed speaking with you about the [job title] position.
28. I would like to take the time to thank you for meeting with me.
29. Thanks for the support.
30. Thanks for all you do.
31. Thank you for being there.
32. I appreciate your help so much.
33. I wanted to thank you for your help.
34. I am so thankful for you in my life.
35. You’ve been by my side through so many ups and downs, and I want you to know that
I’ll always do the same for you. Thank you!
36. I knew we would be fast friends the moment we met. I’m so glad that I was right.
37. Thank you for being the friend who never asks for reasons or explanations when all I
need is a hug and a good laugh.
38. The best friends are the ones who continue to give, even when you don’t have anything
to give back. Thanks for being one for me.
39. One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.”
40. Friend, I want to let you know that you are the person who I always know will be
there for me when something happens — either good or bad. Thank you for being that person
in my life.
41. I want to thank you, but I don’t know where to begin. So, I just want to say that
there are so many things that I would not have been able to do without you.
42. We’ve done everything together since we were kids. I want to thank you for being such
a great friend, and I can’t wait to share many more of life’s precious moments with you.
43. For my burden-bearing, laughter-sharing, and constantly-caring friend: a very joyful,
hug-filled, and heartfelt thank you.
44. Thank you for being such a great friend. If you could see my face, you’d see the
smile you put on it.
45. Thanks for always being there for me when no one else was. I appreciate you so much.
46. I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy, even when you don’t
47. I’m so grateful for you because you are always supportive when I am going through a
difficult time. Thank you.
48. I would never be able to thank you enough, but this is a start.
49. I’ve always felt cherished and appreciated by you, and I want you to know that is
exactly how I feel about you.
50. I don’t think I would have made it this far without your kindness and generosity. I
am especially grateful for you.
51. Thank you is just two words, but they mean a lot coming from my heart to yours.
52. This is just a short note to let you know how much I appreciate all of the awesome
things that you do for me. I will always cherish you.
53. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and laughs. I keep our friendship and
love in my heart. Love to you all.
54. It is a great day! My birthday is a great reminder of how grateful I am for all of
the beauty in my life. Thanks for making me feel great!
55. To all of my family and friends, I am so lucky to have all of you sending me
thoughtful messages that are full of love on my birthday. Thank you so much!
56. I want to say a big thank you for all the messages, cards, and gifts that were given
to me today on my birthday. Thank you to everyone for making my birthday especially
57. I’m amazed to receive so much love and care from my friends and family. I am grateful
for everyone for making my birthday special!
58. I want to express my genuine gratitude to everyone who remembered me on my birthday.
Thank you all!
59. I appreciate all of you for your thoughtful birthday wishes. It is so encouraging and
refreshing to hear from such great friends on my special day!
60. Birthdays tend to draw less attention with age, but you all showed me how much you
still care, thank you!
Appreciation Quotes And Wishes
61. I am so grateful for everyone who helped make this birthday another year for the
62. While my birthday is supposed to be about me, I think it is more about all of the
people I love coming together. Thank you!
63. Someone who feels appreciated will always do more than you expect them to do.
64. Words have power. Use them wisely to show your gratitude.
65. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” — Mark Twain
66. Each day is a new opportunity to be grateful for something new.
67. It is important to be mindful so you can learn how to appreciate the present moment.
68. You can choose to take things for granted or to take things with gratitude.
69. Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance,
chaos into order, confusion into clarity…it makes sense of our past, brings peace for
today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
70. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.
71. Every night when I count my blessings, you are always at the top of the list.
72. Gratitude unlocks the unique treasures of life.
73. Thank you for loving my quirks — you always make me feel special and loved.
74. I know a mere thank you is not enough to appreciate what you’ve done for me. But for
now, it’s all I have to say!
75. In my life, I have always been surrounded by a lot of amazing people. Thanks for
being one of them.
76. I know of no words which can express my gratitude. I am overwhelmed by your kindness!
77. I cannot repay what you have given me but I will always be by your side whenever you
need me. Thanks for having my back all the time.
78. Your generosity never ceases to amaze me. I will always appreciate all your kindness
and support towards my family and me.
79. I am really impressed with your working attitude. Thanks a lot for always giving your
80. Thank you for being the best teacher ever. I’m grateful to have you as my guide.
81. When I was feeling completely helpless, you stood there to help me. Thanks for being
there by my side.
82. I really appreciate how caring and wonderful you are!
83. Thank you for always looking out for me, it means a lot!
84. It means a lot for me to have you guys as my friends.
85. You must be an angel in disguise and I’m lucky to have you!
86. I appreciate all the support and love you give me every day.
87. You guys will always be treasured and appreciated from the very core of my heart.
88. A heartfelt gratitude is all I can offer when it comes to appreciating your
89. My life would never be the same without you! So thank you for bringing so much color
and joy to my boring life! I love you!
90. My friend, you have been a genuine supporter of me through every up and down of my
life and I cannot thank you enough for that.
91. You never forget to bring a smile to my face every day. Thank you for always making
me feel special!
92. You give me the kind of comfort that no one else can. You are the reason for my peace
of mind. Thanks for being so sweet!
93. I appreciate your enthusiasm and intent to learn new skills and develop as a better
performer. Keep up this great spirit!
94. We spend most of the time together every day. You are not just a colleague, you are a
companion. I appreciate you being my best working friend.
95. It would have been an impossible task to accomplish without your help. Thank you so
much for lending a hand!
96. If I had to buy a special gift for you every time you helped me, I would surely go
bankrupt. All I can say is thank you.
97. You were so busy but still, you rushed in to help me. Thank you so much.
98. Your support made it look like a scratch on the surface, but in reality, it was a
mammoth task. Thank you, my dear!
99. How will I ever repay for all the things you have done for me. There is no limit to
your generosity. Thank you.
100. Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.”
101. To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.”
102. I think for any relationship to be successful, there needs to be loving
communication, appreciation, and understanding.”
103. The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.”
104. I thank you for making my life worth living. You always find a way to make me smile!
105. I want to express my earnest gratitude to you for extending your warm hands towards
me when I was left alone. Thank you so much!
106. You are sole reason for my happiness. A mere thank you is not enough to say how
grateful I am to you!
107. My stomach (and I) want to thank you for that delicious meal.
108. You made me feel so at home that I forgot I wasn’t! Thank you for having me.
109. Thank you for putting a roof over my head this weekend, it was so kind to invite me
into your home.
110. What you did for me was kind of a big deal. Thank you.
111. How did you become so wise? Thanks again for all of your advice.
112. You are my angel, thank you for your kindness and compassion.
113. It’s a rare thing to find someone as generous and kind as you. Thank you.
114. Thank you for supporting my dreams, no matter what. I couldn’t ask for a better
115. Just when I thought I couldn’t love you more, you did that. Thank you for being so
116. We are grateful for your dedication to the team and company.
117. Thank you for making this such an awesome place to work every day!
118. Thank you for having confidence in my abilities.
119. I just want to say thanks for helping me with my project.
120. It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for reaching out.
121. Thanks a lot for your help – I couldn’t have done it without you!