We have a collection of Appreciation Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.
2. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
3. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
4. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
5. What you truly acknowledge truly is yours. Invite your heart to be grateful and your thank you’s will be heard even when you don’t use words.
6. A grateful mind is a great mind which eventually attracts to itself great things.
7. To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.
8. I still miss those I loved who are no longer with me but I find I am grateful for having loved them. The gratitude has finally conquered the loss.
9. They are not poor that have little, but they that desire much. The richest man, whatever his lot, is the one who’s content with his lot.
10. If you can’t reward then you should thank.
11. Stop thinking gratitude as a buy product of your circumstances and start thinking of it as a world view.
12. Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.
13. Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.
14. Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.
15. If you haven’t all the things you want, be grateful for the things you don’t have that you wouldn’t want.
16. When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them.
17. In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy.
18. You won’t be happy with more until you’re happy with what you’ve got.
19. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
20. I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
21. If you count all your assets, you always show a profit.
22. Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
23. Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
24. Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
25. Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.
26. If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.
27. If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.
28. Appreciation has the amazing habit of bringing more reasons to be grateful for.
29. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.
30. The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement.
31. The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated.
32. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
33. Silent gratitude isn’t very much to anyone.
34. Step back and appreciate all others who share your planet.
35. Because without them, you would cease to be.
36. I give appreciation for my life, and I see the miracle in each moment.
37. When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.
38. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
39. Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.
40. We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
41. Be happy with who you are and what you do, and you can do anything you want.
42. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.
43. Most people are unhappy because they’re focused on what they want rather than appreciating what they have.
44. I cannot tell you that I am owed anything. But I can tell you that I owe everything.
45. An appreciation of what you have brings the ultimate abundance in your life.
46. If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. You do make a difference.
47. The truth is, not saying ‘thank you’ does more damage than actually saying ‘thank you’ does good.
48. Appreciation is a better stimulant than money. Money boosts the ego, but appreciation touches the soul.
49. We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.
50. From young to old, there are two words that carry a person forth in grace and honor; please and thank you.
51. If you want to thank me, go do something for somebody else.
52. All my lifetime through, I’ll be thanking heaven for a special friend like you.
53. We may not remember everything you said, but we will remember how special you made us feel. Thank you.
54. Your friendship has touched my life in ways you will never know. I wouldn’t trade material wealth for the friend I have in you!
55. You saw what I didn’t see and you brought out the best in me.
56. There are many things which I am thankful in my life, and you are at the top of the list.
57. If you want to find happiness, find gratitude.
58. By being grateful, appreciating all we have instead of focusing on what is lacking, we allow more of the same to flow toward us.
59. Practice appreciation for who you are and what you have… and allow your life to unfold in the most amazing way.
60. In moments of surprise we catch at least a glimpse of the joy to which gratefulness opens the door.
61. Richness does not come from wealth or splendor, but from an appreciation of those things that you cannot buy.
62. Simply give to yourselves that which you need – which is love and appreciation without judgment.
63. Appreciation has become my destiny in life. Perhaps it’s the instinct of a polar bear enjoying hibernation in the vast snows.
64. I wake up every day with great appreciation for life and appreciation to play this game.
65. We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
66. Those who drink richly from the cup of thankfulness find themselves refreshed and their cup refilled.
67. All the appreciation I have been receiving has been very encouraging. It pushes me to do better.
68. I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks.
69. When I go out and I see the genuine appreciation from the people, that’s a big thing for me.
70. The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
71. I think the best way to show appreciation for things going well is to make things better.
72. Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.
73. Understand your worth. Value your life. Appreciate your blessings.
74. There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
75. I would rather be able to appreciate things I can not have than to have things I am not able to appreciate.
76. Every day, set your mind in the right direction. Find something to be grateful for.
77. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
78. One we discover how to appreciate the timeless values in our daily experiences, we can enjoy the best things in life.
79. Any of us will put out more and better ideas if our efforts are appreciated.
80. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
81. If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.
82. We are born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Everything in-between is a gift.
83. You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.
84. Appreciate what you have, where you are and who you are with in this moment.
85. Having lived with nothing is the gift that allows me to appreciate the privilege of having everything.
86. Instead of being impatient because you have to wait for something, be grateful for the extra time you have now to notice and appreciate your surroundings.
87. The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.
88. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.