We have a collection Best Friend Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. A true friend is someone who is there for you when they would rather be someplace else.
2. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
3. Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
4. Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.
5. Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life.
6. I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.
7. Everyone has a ‘best friend’ during each stage of life, but only a precious few have the same one.
8. A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
9. That was what a best friend did: hold up a mirror and show you your heart.
10. The road to a friend’s house is never long.
11. When it hurts to look back, and you’re scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
12. Dear Diamond, we all know who is really a girl’s best friend. Sincerely yours, Chocolate Cake.
13. Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.
14. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
15. A best friend is like a star. Even though you can’t always see them, you always know that they are there.
16. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.
17. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
18. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
19. A true friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again.
20. I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels, and I call them my best friends.
21. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
22. If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
23. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
24. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down
25. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
26. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.
27. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.
28. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
29. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
30. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
31. Of all the things which wisdom provides to make us entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship.
32. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
33. Life isn’t about having a thousand friends, it’s about finding the very few right ones you need.”
34. There are no rules for friendship. It must be left to itself. We cannot force it any more than love.
35. True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
36. Friendship is all about trusting each other, helping each other, loving each other and being crazy together.
37. One good friendship will outlive forty average loves.
38. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled.
39. Friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.
40. One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.
41. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
42. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
43. Best friend: the one that you can be mad at only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.
44. Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.
45. Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.
46. One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
47. Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
48. A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.
49. A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
50. Our Friendship is a Never Ending Relationship sailing on the waves of trust, Holding Itself against the strong wind, and Reaching Ashore Heaven.
51. You can’t describe your best friends in words. You can describe them with memories that you had with them.
52. Your experiences will be yours alone. But truth and best friendship will rarely if ever disappoint you.
53. Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for.
54. A friend is an emotional bond, just like friendship is a human experience.
55. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
56. A friend is someone who knows all about you, and loves you just the same.
57. The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.
58. Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.
59. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
60. Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
61. Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.
62. Dear George: Remember no man is a failure who has friends.
63. Some people only get called by their nicknames. Usually it sounds weird to even say their real name.
64. A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
65. You’re the friend I’d feel the worst about killing in a post apocalyptic death match for food.
66. The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
67. A true friend sees the good in everything, and brings out the best in the worst of things.
68. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
69. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.