We have a collection Bored Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. It’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than be absolutely boring.
2. Boredom is simply the absence of an interesting perspective.
3. The cure for boredom is curiosity.
4. I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
5. Boredom is the deadliest poison.
6. The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
7. Punctuality is the virtue of the bored.
8. The man who lets himself be bored is even more contemptible than the bore.
9. Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom.
10. Millions long for immortality who don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
11. My despair is less despair than boredom and loneliness.
12. You don’t burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.
13. Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful or to discover something that is true.
14. In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.
15. Boredom is the conviction that you can’t change… the shriek of unused capacities.
16. If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.
17. I think it’s necessary to let kids get bored once in a while – that’s how they learn to be creative.
18. Be bored and see where it takes you because the imagination’s dusty wilderness is worth crossing if you want to sculpt your soul.
19. Boredom is the root of all evil—the despairing refusal to be oneself.
20. The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.
21. Boredom is just the reverse side of fascination: both depend on being outside rather than inside a situation, and one leads to the other.
22. I’ve got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.
23. To do the same thing over and over again is not only boredom: it is to be controlled by rather than to control what you do.
24. Perhaps the world’s second-worst crime is boredom. The first is being a bore.
25. When people are bored, it is primarily with their own selves that they are bored.
26. Unless a man has been taught what to do with success after getting it, the achievement of it must inevitably leave him a prey to boredom.
27. The truth is that everyone is bored and devotes himself to cultivating habits.
28. And I’m not as young as I once was. At my age, I don’t have time to be bored.
29. I take risks because I get bored. And I get bored very easily.
30. The penalty of success is to be bored by people who used to snub you.
31. People are worms, and even the God who created them is immensely bored with their antics.
32. When you’re bored with yourself, marry and be bored with someone else.
32. The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
33. Be warned: I’m bored. This could get dangerous.
34. I’m so bored of being bored because being bored is really boring.
35. Boredom is not a thing. It’s not a feeling or a condition. It is the absence of feelings, things, and conditions.
36. Yes, when we are bored, we can become a bore too!
37. Out of boredom man decided to build the Tower of Babel. The height of the tower matched the height of his boredom.
38. Boredom is your mind and body’s way of telling you you’re not living up to your potential.
39. To be bored is an insult to one’s self.
40. To be bored to death is a form of suicide.
41. The only boring people I know are bored people.
42. We can be bought, but we can’t be bored.
43. When I get bored, I get into trouble.
44. I was really bored and unhappy in school, and I used to act out and do horrible things.
45. There is mercy for everyone, except those who are bored with life.
46. I know many books which have bored their readers, but I know of none which has done real evil.
47. You’re bored? That’s because you keep your senses awake and your soul asleep.
48. Bored people, unless they sleep a lot, are cruel.
49. Get bored with your past, it’s over!
50. I tried to be good, but I got bored.
51. I’m so bored I may even have to do some homework.
52. Boredom comes simply from ignorance and lack of imagination.
53. You have to evolve. Stagnation breeds boredom.
54. Boredom comes from a boring mind.
55. Without lies humanity would perish of despair and boredom.
56. Boredom, that traitorous devil that possesses us to do things sometimes useless, and often stupid.
57.He who seeks rest finds boredom. He who seeks work finds rest.