We have a collection of Bride Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1.Love is passion, obsession, and someone you can’t live without.
2. Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear on your wedding day.
3. A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.
4. Love must be the first thought and the last thought of the day, if you wish to live in peace and happiness.
5. As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
6. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
7. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
8. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
9. And I knew exactly how old Walt Disney’s Cinderella felt when she found her prince.
10. You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
11. As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to begin.
12. Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary, love gives us a fairy tale.
13. A wedding dress is both intimate and personal for a woman – it must reflect the personality and style of the bride.
14. I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.
15. Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.
16. The perfect accompaniment to a lovely dinner is not an ageless wine, but a beautiful woman.
17. Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but of looking outward together in the same direction.
18. I will tell him that I’ve always thought he was a monster. And that I want to be his bride.
19. You are the most beautiful bride there ever could be. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
20. Every bride is beautiful. It’s like newborn babies or puppies. They can’t help it.
21. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
22. Oh the heart that has truly loved never forgets, But as truly loves on to the close.
23. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
24. As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
25. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
26. Before we met, I was as lost as a person could be and yet you saw something in me that somehow gave me direction again.
27. Love is the thing that is always having the last word—even when those words are ‘I’m sorry,’ or ‘Forgive me,’ or ‘I love you no matter what.’
28. Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.
29. Just wanted to shower you with some happy wishes!
30. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are.
31. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
32. Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
33. Nothing shines out more than a bride in her most natural state.
34. A wedding dress is both intimate and personal for a woman – it must reflect the personality and style of the bride.
35. Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary, love gives us a fairy tale.
36. Be there a picnic for the devil, an orgy for the satyr, and a wedding for the bride.
37. The love they the heart that has truly loved never forgets, but as truly loves on to the close.
38. Moonlight, white satin, roses. A bride.
39. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.
40. I have for the first time found what I can truly love. I have found you.
41. I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
42. They will stop calling brides beautiful after today- you have simply set the standard too high.
43. You are the most beautiful bride there ever could be. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
44. As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
45. All I ever wanted was to be a se*y bride, and actually, I think I’ve turned into a romantic bride.
46. True love stories never have endings.
47. The ideal husband understands every word his wife doesn’t say.
48. The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.
49. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
50. Looking forward to having you as part of the family! We’re a little weird, sure—but we mean well.
51. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
52. A bride should look chaste—not caught.
53. How in hell can you handle love without turning your life upside down? That’s what love does, it changes everything.
54. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
55. On your wedding day, you should look like yourself at your most beautiful.