We have a collection Broken Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
2. Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.
3. Crying is a way your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how broken your heart is.
4. I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore.
5. One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you … then you’re going to hate yourself for letting me go.
6. I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.
7. The scariest thing is that we didn’t even have to be together for you to break my heart.
8. I think you are wrong to want a heart. It makes most people unhappy. If you only knew it, you are in luck not to have a heart.
9. You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.
10.I won’t ever leave you, even though you’re always leaving me.
11. You weren’t just a star to me. You were my whole damn sky.
12. Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
13. You left with my soul in your fists and my heart in your teeth, and I don’t want either of them back.
14. I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.
15. My heart no longer felt as if it belonged to me. It now felt as it had been stolen, torn from my chest by someone who wanted no part of it.
16. I will never love another. Not like I loved you. I just don’t have the love for it again.
17. The saddest thing is to be a minute to someone when you’ve made them your eternity.
18. A broken heart is the worst. It’s like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it, but it hurts every time you breathe.
19. Sometimes you have to deprive someone of the pleasure of being with you so that they can realize how much they need you in their lives.
20. Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t.
21. Out of the millions and millions of people that inhabit this planet, he is one of the tiny few I can never have.
22. If love is like driving a car, then I must be the worst driver in the world. I missed all the signs and ended up lost.
23. I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know that if I had the chance, I wouldn’t do it.
24. Lonely’s a different kind of pain, it doesn’t hurt as bad as heartbreak. I preferred it and embraced it ‘cause I reckoned it was one or the other.
25. I understand it, but I don’t like it. I wish we could all be together like before: best friends, not heartbroken strangers.
26. The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.
27. Losing him was like having a hole shot straight through me, a painful, constant reminder, an absence I could never fill.
28. There is something bleak and barren about a world that is missing the person who knows you best.
29. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
30. No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
31. The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.
32. The sorrow we feel when we lose a loved one is the price we pay to have had them in our lives.
33. Those we love never truly leave us. There are things that death cannot touch.
34. The whole world can become the enemy when you lose what you love.
35. Everything is gone except traces of you inside me—and the years like the wind are sweeping those away.
36. I will never regret you or say I wish I’d never met you. Because once upon a time you were exactly what I needed.
37. Wanting her is hard to forget, loving her is hard to regret, losing her is hard to accept, but letting go is the most painful.
38. You’re going to wake up one day and realize what you’ve done, and you’re going to regret the time you wasted apart from him for the rest of your life.
39. Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.
40. Being heartbroken doesn’t mean you stop feeling. Just the opposite—it means you feel it all more.
41. Nothing helps a broken heart like having someone wonderful give you theirs.
42. Perhaps someday I’ll crawl back home, beaten, defeated. But not as long as I can make stories out of my heartbreak, beauty out of sorrow.
43. Each night I put my head to my pillow I try to tell myself I’m strong because I’ve gone one more day without you.
44. The saddest thing about love is that not only the love cannot last forever, but even the heartbreak is soon forgotten.
45. It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.
46. You can’t have heartbreak without love. If your heart was really broken, then at least you know you really loved him.
47. He loved me. He loved me, but he doesn’t love me anymore, and it’s not the end of the world.
48. A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.
49. If you start to miss me, remember: I didn’t walk away, you let me go.
50. Somebody asked me if I knew you. A million memories flash through my mind, but I just smiled and said I used to.
51. Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.
52. Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken, it can rarely be put back together in exactly the same way.
53. The heart will break, but broken love on.
54. This better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
55. Loving you was like going to war; I never came back the same.
56. There is something bleak and barren about a world that is missing the person who knows you best.
57. Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.
58. I wish I were a little girl again because skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart.
59. A relationship, I think, is like a shark. You know? It has to constantly move forward or it dies. And I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark.
60. Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.
61. I think heartbreak is something you learn to live with as opposed to learn to forget.
62. It is strange how often a heart must be broken. Before the years can make it wise.
63. My tongue will tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break.
64. I’d rather love a million times and have my heart broken every time than hold a permanently empty heart forever.
65. Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.
66. When we are in love, we are convinced nobody else will do. But as time goes, others do do, and often do do, much much better.
67. Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.
68. It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.
69. And they can’t understand, what hurts more — missing the other person, or pretending not to.
70. A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one.
71. It’s hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again.
72. So here’s the thing with broken hearts. No matter how you try, the pieces never fit the way they did before.
73. I know my heart will never be the same, but I’m telling myself I’ll be okay.
74. She took a step and didn’t want to take any more, but she did.
75. Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.
76. The human heart has a way of making itself large again even after it’s been broken into a million pieces.
77. Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you’d been before the fall.
78. This time I wouldn’t forget him, because I couldn’t ever forgive him for breaking my heart twice.
79. The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.