We have a collection of condolence messages for brave soldiers for WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
1. On the occasion of Martyrs Day, we are sending our deepest condolences to our martyrs. We are proud to be born in a country where you are born.
2. Having such courageous and fearless soldiers is an honor for any country. Warm wishes on Martyrs Day to all our martyrs.
3. On the occasion of Martyrs Day, we wish that all the Indian army soldiers who sacrificed their lives are at some happy place. May their soul rest in peace.
4. Peace is what we all pray for the peace our Indian army soldiers. May their soul rest in peace and may they keep inspiring the generations to come.
5. Be kind and gentle with yourself. Take your time and know that you have my full support.”
6. I recall how much time you two spent together. You were virtually inseparable. May all your wonderful memories comfort you during this heartbreaking time.
7. It is an honor for us to remember our martyrs who were so much full of patriotism and courage. Warm wishes on Martyrs Day.”
8. On the occasion of Martyrs Day, we are remembering our martyrs and praying for their happiness wherever they are. Happy Martyrs Day 2021.
9. Thinking of you and your family as you celebrate the life of your beloved.
10. I didn’t have the pleasure of knowing your mom, but I’m sure she was a special person because she raised an amazing human being: you@ Wishing you peace and comfort during this unimaginable time.
11. Your dad’s amazing personality lives on through you. Sending you love during this difficult time.
12. I will always cherish the wonderful memories I have with your dad. He will be forever missed.
13. From what I’ve heard, your mother was a phenomenal woman. What good memories you must have. Lean on them to remind you of the joy she brought into your life
14. There is no one in this world like your mother. She was a special person, and she will always be with you.
15. May your happy memories give you peace and comfort during this challenging time.
16. I’ll always admire the love shared between you and your husband. You shared a one-of-kind bond that can never be broken.
17. I’m deeply sorry for the loss of your beloved partner. You complemented each other like no other couple I know. May your precious memories bring you comfort.
18. Someone who shared so much life with you will always be a part of you. Bonds like yours are forever.
19. Praying you feel comforted.
20. You can cry on my shoulder.
21. I’m so sorry for your loss.
22. My heart breaks for you.
23. This hurts, and it sucks!
24. You are in my prayers.
25. My heart is with you at this time.
26. I’m devastated for you.
27. My heart goes out to you at this difficult time.
28. I wish I knew the perfect thing to say to make it all better, but those words don’t exist, so instead: I love you.
29. I’m praying for you and your loved ones as you struggle with this immense loss.
30. The world is a little darker today from the loss of his/her light.
31. We are so sorry for your loss. Please take this time to mourn with your loved ones, and don’t worry about a thing here.
32. I’m heartbroken for your loss and hoping you find peace during this trying time.
33. We were co-workers of [person’s name] and want you to know we miss him and work will not be the same without him.
34. Condolences to you and your loved ones during this time of grief.
35. I’m deeply sorry to hear about your recent loss.
36. Losing a dear friend is losing both your past memories and the ones you would have built in the future. I’m so sorry.
37. Grief is all the love you want to give but can’t anymore. I’m heartbroken for your loss.
38. There are things death cannot touch, and your love for him/her is one of them.
39. I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. He/she will be truly missed.
40. May his/her soul rest in peace, and may you find peace as well.
41. Praying you feel God’s arms around you as you weep.
42. My heart is with you in your time of sorrow
43. Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow.
44. May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
45. Forever remembered, forever missed
46. Heartfelt thoughts go out to you in this time of sorrow.
47. Thinking of you during this difficult time.
48. Sending you the strength and courage you need to face the days ahead without him/her.
49. My heart hurts for you. I’m sure you miss [person’s name] more than anything.
50. Words can’t express my sorrow for you and your family. Please accept my condolences.
51. There is no footprint too tiny to not leave a mark on your heart.
52. Thinking of you and praying for peace and solace.
53. We’re here for you during this difficult time. Lean on us for whatever you need at work!
54. He/she was a truly special person and will be missed by all of us.
55. I can’t find the right words to say to you, and I’m afraid to say the wrong thing, so I’ll just tell you how much I love you and that I’m here to support you.
56. Father of all, we pray to you for [Name], all those we love but see no longer. Grant to them eternal rest. Let light perpetual shine upon them. May his soul and the souls of all the departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
57. [Name], I will always remember how your Father’s positivity and warmth influenced my early years in life and even now as a young adult.
58. I am so saddened to hear of Name’s] passing. I was honored to know him through the South Central Chapter of MLA. He was a true southern gentleman in wit, grace and kindness. He left a great legacy for the medical librarians in our region. I will miss him.
59. Sending all my sympathy and strength to you for this tragic and unexpected loss.
60. I have an endless supply of tea, tissues and hugs, anytime you need them.
61. May you find solace in knowing that he/she will never be forgotten and his/her memories will live forever in my heart.
62. We are deeply saddened to hear the passing of this wonderful lady and Angel. “Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day….unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved still missed, and very dear.”
May her memory be eternal.
63. Their service to God, Family, and Community was amazing. We understand that [Name] is in God’s presence now. I pray that we all will live a life to see her again on the other side.
64. Send my deepest sympathy. I am praying that God comforts you like no one can ever do. I pray that God gives you the strength to live life like [Name] would want you to live.
65. Words cannot express my deepest sympathy for you my friend. I do ask God to comfort you during this time of pain and sorrow. I also ask God to keep his Angels of Mercy around you and to give you peace while he takes you through your next journey.
66. I want to extend my condolences to you and your family. May you look to the heavens with a smile on your face and know that you have an Angel watching over you.
67. Brave and Bold – Thankfully [Name] is face to face with his Lord and Savior!
68. Sad to hear of [Name] passing, glad the suffering’s over and she’s now rejoicing in heaven. We shall all meet again, God bless
69. Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
70. We hope you find peace and solace in your time of need. We pray that the days ahead bring you peace and comfort.
71. Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.
72. We never lose the people we love. They live with us in our hearts for the rest of our lives.
73. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us
74. My deepest sympathies go out to you all and your families.
75. Heard about your Dad passing. My sincere condolences. Love ❤️ you friend, take care.
76. We’ve lost an amazing friend. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can help in any way.
77. A loving and caring Mother has left us. With heavy hearts, we bid you goodbye. Thank you for the smiles. Thank you for praying. Thank you for life. Rest in Jesus.
78. To the family: I send my deepest condolences for the passing of your Mother. Our mothers are with us always. I pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult time. Your friend in Christ
79. I will treasure my memories of your grandmother. I loved her sense of humor.
80. We are praying that the Holy Spirit will sustain you as you long for and greatly miss your son/daughter.
81. There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an impression on this world” – We love you.
82. I taught [Name] in the 4th grade. I will never forget your daughter/son. What a delight to be around such a precious child. My heart broke when I heard the news of her/his passing. My family and I are praying for you.
83. Mom, The Faith that you had is just simply amazing. I couldn’t ask God for anything more. He gave me the perfect mother! May you continue to rest in paradise.
84. We loved every minute we had with dear, sweet, courageous [Name]. I am so grateful for the time we had and his spirit of peace and tranquility will live on. Love Grandma & Grandpa
85. [Name], I am mourning for you and all the memories I will not get to create with you. My heart aches for your Mom, Dad and for YOU. You will always be loved and remembered.
86. Deepest condolences on the loss of your Mother. A nicer lady never lived.
87. I feel privileged and fortunate to have known your Mother. I will miss her terribly.
88. My condolences on the death of your Father. He was a fantastic teacher and the students loved and respected him. We will pray for your family.
89. Our deepest condolences. Your Dad will watch over you throughout your life. What a wonderful neighbor and friend. We are praying for you.
90. We’re thinking of you in your hour of grief. May you always feel your Dad’s presence in your heart. May he Rest In Peace.
91. You were blessed to have a father so special and caring. His memory will live forever in our hearts.
92. My heart goes out to your family, May the lessons your Father gave you last a lifetime.