We have a collection of congratulations messages for wedding for WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Congratulations Messages For Wedding
1. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
2. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
3. May today be the start of a long, happy life together.
4. Wishing you the best as you embark on this next chapter of your life.
5. Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day.
6. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
7. Congratulations to both of you on your special day! Your greatest adventure has just begun.
8. So happy to be celebrating this special day with you both!
9. Congratulations!” (Yes, it’s okay to say!)
10. Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
11. Lots of love today and beyond.
12. Being married is like any other job; it helps if you like your boss!
13. Let the fighting commence! Congratulations married couple.
14. Well done on finding someone who is going to annoy you for the rest of your life.
15. Congratulations on signing your life away!
16. Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world!
17. We’re so happy for you! Here’s to a long and happy marriage!
18. Today is just the beginning of the fun! Looking forward to celebrating this season with you.
19. I hope you get so many great wedding gifts that you don’t realize none are from me.
20. Don’t worry. If not with this one, you will get it right with the next one. Cheers!
21. The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
22. Your wedding is such a wonderful day for the two of you and for our family.
23. What a wonderful addition to our family. We’re so happy to share in your celebration.
24. We couldn’t be happier to call you family.Thanks for allowing us to join in the big day.
25. Welcome to our big, crazy family!Congratulations and lots of love to you both.”
26. Congratulations, and welcome to the family!
27. We’re delighted to share this day with you both.
28. You’ve felt like a part of this family from the start. Now it’s official!
29. Sending you love and hugs always, from your new family.
30. Congratulations Sweetheart on your big day! May your marriage be filled with love, trust, and respect through your lifetime.
31. Congratulations, dear, for finding your truelove. May this love grow stronger and deeper through each passing day of your married life.
32. Congrats my dear on your wedding. May you both stay in love forever and wishing you a happy married life in the future!
33. Thank you for making me part of this day; I truly appreciate it. May love always rain on your marriage, my dear.Congratulations!
34. I am so proud to be your mom, my dear daughter.May God bless both of you with everlasting love.
35. I am so happy about your wedding, although you do remain my little princess. May you have a wonderful life with your partner!
36. I am wishing you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and to those you meet along your journey together.
37. Whatever the case, may you be kind, compassionate, and understanding to your wife! Happy married life, son.
38. Congratulations on the best day of your life! May both of you be a shining example of a loving and caring couple and be one another’s strength.
39. Congratulations on your wedding, son! It’s not an easy road, but with each other, marriage will be the best thing you’ve ever done.
40. I am so honored to share this special day with my coworker! May your days be filled with happiness.
41. May today be the beginning of a new life full of happiness and love. Congratulations!
42. I can’t think of two people who deserve truelove and happiness more than both of you. Congrats to you on your special day!
43. Wishing you a glorious ceremony with an abundance of wonderful memories to follow! Congratulations to you both for finding your life partners on this happy day.
44. I am so glad I’ve gotten to know you at work, and I wish you and your new spouse a long and happy life together!
45. The happiness and joy you are experiencing today, may they stay with you forever. Warm wishes on your wedding day.
46. Warmest congratulations to a very special pair, who have found their dearest moments in the happy life they share!
47. Let all that you do be done in love.
48. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
49. My very best wishes to you on your wedding day, my dear friends. I hope not only for a great day but that your life to follow with be filled with love and unending joy.
50. So they are no longer two, but one flesh.Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.
Wedding Card Congratulations Message
51. God has poured out His love into our hearts.
52. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
53. Congratulations to the wonderful two of you!
54. You guys rock! No doubt your elopement did too.Sending you both all the best.
55. May joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
56. May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.
57. Thank you for letting us share in your special day. We wish you all the happiness in the world.
58. Congratulations on finding each other! Your greatest adventure as just begun!
59. You guys are great together. So happy for you two!
60. May today mark the first of the rest of your life, filled with love and fellowship.
61. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
62. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
63. Wishing you all of the love and happiness!
64. Here’s a little something to start your life together.
65. Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.
66. Thanks for inviting us/me to eat and drink while you get married. Congrats!
67. Today we add another family member to the tree, and we couldn’t be happier.
68. Wishing you happiness, love, and joy on your wedding day.
69. We couldn’t be happier to call you family. Thanks for allowing us to join in the Big Day.
70. Glad we/I got to break out our/my dance moves in honor of such a great couple. Lots of love to you both!
71. Mazel Tov! May the joy that is yours today always fill your life.
72. It seems like yesterday we were playing ‘house’ in the backyard, and now you get to do it in real life. I couldn’t be happier for you both. Congratulations!
73. Our family has gained quite the amazing man/lady. Lucky us!
74. Thank you for letting us/me share in this joyful day. We/I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.
Casual Wedding Wishes
75. Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
76. Here’s to a long and happy married life!
77. Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.
78. Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes and good luck on a long, happy marriage!
79. Mazel Tov! May the joy that is yours today always fill the days of your life.
80. May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.
81. I’m so happy to call you both my friends. Congratulations!
82. That fortune-teller we saw in Vegas was right. You did meet the man/woman of your dreams. Best wishes to you both!
83. May your love story continue with each and every passing year.
84. We/I couldn’t be happier to call you both family. Best wishes for a long and happy future together.
85. We love you both. Thanks for letting us share in your celebration!
86. What a wonderful day for our family, and especially you two. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime.
87. Lots of love to the best sister/brother in the whole world and her/his new partner for life. May you have a marriage full of love and happiness!
88. My/our deepest love and very best wishes to you both.
89. Son/daughter, I/we feel many emotions on this day. Most of all, I’m/we’re happy you’ve found someone wonderful to share your life with. Best wishes to you both.
90. We/I know we’re/I’m not losing a son/daughter. We’re/I’m gaining a son/daughter. Much happiness to you.
91. Sending you hugs, kisses and warm wishes—if you need anything, let us/me know.
92. To the best mom/dad I could ever ask for, and his/her new husband/wife. Much happiness to you both.
93. What a wonderful day to celebrate my coworker and his/her spouse. All the best to you both in your marriage.
94. May today mark the first of the rest of your life, filled with love and fellowship.
95. Today is the beginning of your next chapter. Here’s to you!
96. So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.
97. Wishing you the best today and beyond.
98. Today is just the beginning of the fun! Looking forward to celebrating this season with you.
99. Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.
100. Wishing you two all the happiness and love. Here’s to you!
101. We couldn’t be happier to call you family. Thanks for allowing us to join in the Big Day.