We have a collection of Congratulations Messages for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. My biggest regret could be summed up in one word, and that’s procrastination.
2. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.
3. You get the best out of others when you give the best of yourself.
4. Study hard, no matter if it seems impossible, no matter if it takes time, no matter if you have to be up all night, just remember that the feeling of success is the best thing in the entire world.
5. It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.
6. Procrastination is the thief of time.
7. There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
8. It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then I was too famous.
9. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
10. The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?
11. There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
12. If people knew how hard I worked to achieve my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful after all.
13. It is well to remind ourselves that anxiety signifies a conflict, and so long as a conflict is going on, a constructive solution is possible.
14. Today a reader. Tomorrow a leader.
15. Through hard work, perseverance, and faith in God, you can live your dreams.
16. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
17. Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
18. Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
19. I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
20. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
21. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
22. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
23. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
24. Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.
25. So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
26. How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
27. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.
28. The expert in anything was once a beginner.
29. Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.
30. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
31. The real man is one who always finds excuses for others, but never excuses himself.
32. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
33. Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
34. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
35. Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.
36. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
37. If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and the voice will be silenced.
38. In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
39. Turning your passion into your job is easier than finding a job that matches your passion.
40. The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.
41. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
42. The most successful people are those who are good at plan B.
43. Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.
44. If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.
45. The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
46. The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
47. The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.
48. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.
49. He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
50. You can always be better.
51. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
52. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
53. None of us is as smart as all of us.
54. The road to success is always under construction.
55. There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
56. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
57. Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
58. Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
59. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.
60. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
61. Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can use to change the world.
62. Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration.
63. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
64. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
65. If you don’t build your dreams, someone will hire you to help build theirs.
66. Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
67. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
68. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
69. If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it’s only because they do not realize how complicated life is.
70. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
71. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
72. Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.
73. When your dreams become reality, they’re no longer your dreams.
74. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
75. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated.
76. Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
77. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.
78. You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re still thinking about yesterday.
79. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.
80. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
81. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
82. Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
83. Follow your passion. It will lead you to your purpose.
84. Set tough goals and do not stop until you get there.
85. When you get to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on.
86. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
87. Study the past if you want to intuit the future.
88. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
89. The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.
90. Procrastination is opportunity’s assassin.
91. Use all your efforts, even when the possibilities play against you.
92. The man well prepared for the struggle has achieved half a triumph.