We have a collection of Death Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character… Would you slow down? Or speed up?
2. I shall not wholly die, and a great part of me will escape the grave.
3. The meaning of life is that it stops.
4. For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun? And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.
5. Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it.
6. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.
7. A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
8. Those who are afraid of death will carry it on their shoulders.
9. Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back.
10. What do we say to the Lord of Death? ‘Not today.
11. Death is the wish of some, the relief of many, and the end of all.
12. Death, they say, acquits us of all obligations.
13. After all, what’s a life, anyway? We’re born, we live a little while, we die.
14. It kills me sometimes, how people die.
15. Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
16. Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.
17. Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there’s a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see.
18. If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
19. A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.
20. It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it’s called Life.
21. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?
22. I intend to live forever, or die trying.
23. Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
24. I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.
25. Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live.
26. I don’t want to die without any scars.
27. The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
28. When he died, all things soft and beautiful and bright would be buried with him.
29. If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.
30. The death of a beloved is an amputation.
31. A friend who dies, it’s something of you who dies.
32. He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much.
33. Losing a mother doesn’t happen in a moment. It takes years to appreciate the impact of what’s gone.
34. She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings.
35. Death ends a life, not a relationship.
36. If you gave someone your heart and they died, did they take it with them? Did you spend the rest of forever with a hole inside you that couldn’t be filled?
37. It’s not contagious, you know. Death is as natural as life. It’s part of the deal we made.
38. It is natural to die as to be born.
39. Everybody is going to be dead one day, just give them time.
40. Nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death.
41. I’d rather be dead than sing ‘Satisfaction’ when I’m 45.
42. I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
43. Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them.
44. It’s better to burn out than to fade away.
45. Death is contagious; it is contracted the moment we are conceived.
46. Death should take me while I am in the mood.
47. Death, taxes and childbirth! There’s never any convenient time for any of them.
48. Death will be a great relief. No more interviews.
49. After your death you will be what you were before your birth.
50. They say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.
51. From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity.
52. Millions long for immortality who don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
53. I hope it is true that a man can die and yet not only live in others but give them life, and not only life, but that great consciousness of life.
54. How people die remains in the memory of those who live on.
55. Do not fear death so much but rather the inadequate life.
56. Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased by tales, so is the other.
57. Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.
58. And we wept that one so lovely should have a life so brief.
59. What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.
60. If I can see pain in your eyes, then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes, then share with me your smile.
61. Honest listening is one of the best medicines we can offer the dying and the bereaved.
62. What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
63. Man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures. A fear of time running out.
64. I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
65. It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
66. He who doesn’t fear death dies only once.
67. One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly.
68. People fear death even more than pain. It’s strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend.
69. Dying is a wild night and a new road.
70. We will all, someday, experience death, and become obsolete as a dead leaf falling from a tree, crushed by passers-by to ashes underlying the earth.
71. Some people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75.
72. Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
73. Someone has to die in order that the rest of us should value life more.
74. Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.
75. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
76. You only live twice: Once when you’re born and once when you look death in the face.
77. Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion to death.
78. The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.
79. I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
80. Life is stressful, dear. That’s why they say “Rest In Peace.
81. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
82. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
83. I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
84. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
85. Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.
86. Fear of death is ridiculous, because as long as you are not dead you are alive, and when you are dead there is nothing more to worry about!
87. After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it.
88. Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying.
89. Death is the dropping of the flower that the fruit may swell.
90.Nothing can happen more beautiful than death.