We have a collection Devil Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. For where God built a church, there the Devil would also build a chapel.
2. Beauty and the devil are the same thing.
3. When you’re in hell, only a devil can point the way out.
4. The world is all the richer for having a devil in it, so long as we keep our foot upon his neck.
5. We are our own devils; we drive ourselves out of our Edens.
6. Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
7. Man can hardly even recognize the devils of his own creation.
8. If you don’t set the tone for the day, the devil will set it for you.
9. Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.
10. A brave man is a man who dares to look the Devil in the face and tell him he is a Devil.
11. If you get down and quarrel everyday, you’re saying prayers to the devil, I say.
12. Be ever engaged, so that whenever the devil calls he may find you occupied.
13. Neutral men are the devil’s allies.
14. If you young fellows were wise, the devil couldn’t do anything to you, but since you aren’t wise, you need us who are old.
15. Those who play with the devil’s toys will be brought by degrees to wield his sword.
16. We gain the strength of the temptation we resist.
17. I never resist temptation, because I have found that things that are bad for me do not tempt me.
18. Temptation is a woman’s weapon and man’s excuse.
19. Temptation is the devil looking through the keyhole. Yielding is opening the door and inviting him in.
20. Ever notice that the whisper of temptation can be heard farther than the loudest call to duty.
21. There has always been discouragement, negativism, and temptation in the world because of Lucifer.
22. Knowledge of God’s Word is a bulwark against deception, temptation, accusation, even persecution.
23. Resist the temptation to subject yourself only to that which re-affirms what you already think.
24. A woman being never at a loss… the devil always sticks by them.
25. You never walk alone. Even the devil is the lord of flies.
26. I think the devil will not have me damned, lest the oil that’s in me should set hell on fire.
27. Man creates both his god and his devil in his own image. His god is himself at his best, and his devil himself at his worst.
28. The Devil’s finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist.
29. No man means evil but the Devil, and we shall know him by his horns.
30. God removes the sin of the one who makes humble confession, and thereby, the Devil loses the sovereignty he had gained over the human heart.
31. Do not be dismayed to learn there is a bit of the Devil in you. There is a bit of the Devil in us all.
32. Be ever engaged, so that whenever the Devil calls, he may find you occupied.
33. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, “aw shit, he’s up!
34. In every man’s heart, there is a devil, but we do not know the man as bad until the Devil is roused.
35. Thinking about the Devil is worse than seeing the Devil.
36. Pray often, for prayer is a shield to the soul, a sacrifice to God, and a scourge to Satan.
37. We are evidently no friends of Satan.
38. The first step on the way to victory is to recognize the enemy.
39. There is no neutral ground in the universe; every square inch, every split second, is claimed by God and counter-claimed by Satan.
40. Satan can make men dance upon the brink of hell as though they were on the verge of heaven.
41. Evil can never survive, though for a time it may seem to triumph. It is only a question of our endurance and patience.
42. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
43. There is no denying that there is evil in this world but the light will always conquer the darkness.
44. Light can devour the darkness but darkness cannot consume the light.
45. Love triumphs, at least in this life, not by eliminating evil once for all, but by resisting and overcoming it anew every day.
46. Good must triumph over evil. It usually does in life and in any case it’s bad for young people to believe it doesn’t.
47. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won.
48. Here is true immorality: ignorance and stupidity; the devil is nothing but this. His name is Legion.
49. Probably the toughest time in anyone’s life is when you have to murder a loved one because they’re the devil.
50. Black hair, angelic face, and devil eyes.
51. If you get down and quarell everyday, you’re saying prayers to the devil, I say.
52. The long, dull, monotonous years of middle-aged prosperity or middle-aged adversity are excellent campaigning weather for the devil.
53. To talk to someone who does not listen is enough to tense the devil.
54. Come on, say it again. I’m a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!
55. You don’t think of the devil who’s inside.
56. Hell is the highest reward that the devil can offer you for being a servant of his.
57. The devil knows more from experience than from being the devil.
58. The devil shall have his bargain; for he was never yet a breaker of proverbs–he will give the devil his due.
59. I walked along that slippery slope where if you fail through lack of faith, you sell your soul to the devil.
60. If the devil take a less hateful shape to us than to our fathers, he is as busy with us as with them.
61. At sometime in our lives a devil dwells within us, causes heartbreaks, confusion and troubles, then dies.
62. The devil will let a preacher prepare a sermon if it will keep him from preparing himself.
63. Let me say amen betimes lest the devil cross my prayer, for here he comes in the likeness of a Jew.
64. The devil is only a convenient myth invented by the real malefactors of our world.
65. The devil is in the details, and everything we do in the military is a detail.
66. When the devil is called the god of this world, it is not because he made it, but because we serve him with our worldliness.
67. It would be absurd if we did not understand both angels and devils, since we invented them.
68. What is got over the devil’s back is spent under his belly.
69. It is an invention of the devil, an infernal falsity for the destruction of all Christianity.
70. The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.
71. The devil doesn’t come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you’ve ever wished for.
72. Pride is the master sin of the devil, and the devil is the father of lies.
73. The Devil’s most devilish when respectable.
74. The devil’s voice is sweet to hear.
75. The devil divides the world between atheism and superstition.
76. Better the devil you know than the angel you don’t.
78. Sometimes The Devil is a gentleman.”
79. The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still.
80. All the cunning of the devil is exercised in trying to tear us away from the word.