We have a collection of Dog Love Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Nobody can fully understand the meaning of love unless he’s owned a dog. A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes.
2. If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals.
3. Dogs die. But dogs live, too. Right up until they die, they live. They live brave, beautiful lives. They protect their families. And love us, and make our lives a little brighter, and they don’t waste time being afraid of tomorrow.
4. The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog.
5. When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. The dog is not judging you.
6. The dog is the perfect portrait subject. He doesn’t pose. He isn’t aware of the camera.
7. The love of a dog is a pure thing. He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it.
8. If you have a dog, you will most likely outlive it; to get a dog is to open yourself to profound joy and, prospectively, to equally profound sadness.
9. Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.
10. You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him.
11. The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend.
12. Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.
13. All dogs go to heaven because dogs are naturally good and loyal and kind.
14. Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell.
15. Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
16. I care not for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.
17. A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog when you are just as hungry as the dog.
18. Like many other much-loved humans, they believed that they owned their dogs, instead of realizing that their dogs owned them.
19. Dogs don’t rationalize. They don’t hold anything against a person.
20. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
21. It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them.
22. The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.
23. My idea of absolute happiness is to be in bed on a rainy day with my blankie, my cat, and my dog.
24. I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source.
25. There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
26. Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.
27. A dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart.
28. The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind.
29. Before you get a dog, you can’t quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can’t imagine living any other way.
30. No animal I know of can consistently be more of a friend and companion than a dog.
31. Happiness is a warm puppy.
32. No matter how you’re feeling, a little dog gonna love you.
33. There’s a saying. If you want someone to love you forever, buy a dog, feed it, and keep it around.
34. My main characters are the most sunny, happy, optimistic, loving creatures on the face of the Earth. I couldn’t be happier that’s where I start. I can put as many flawed people in the dog’s world as I like, but the dog doesn’t care. Dog doesn’t judge; dog doesn’t dislike. Dog loves. That’s not so bad.
35. Actually, my dog I think is the only person who consistently loves me all the time.
36. In the whole history of the world there is but one thing that money can not buy … to wit—the wag of a dog’s tail.
37. When you adopt a dog, you have a lot of very good days and one very bad day.
38. You know, a dog can snap you out of any kind of bad mood that you’re in faster than you can think of.
39. My favorite type of pet has always been a dog. They’re loyal, kind, and offer endless affection. My friend Eric says, ‘The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.’ Funny thought.
40. I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive.
41. When we adopt a dog or any pet, we know it is going to end with us having to say goodbye, but we still do it. And we do it for a very good reason: They bring so much joy and optimism and happiness. They attack every moment of every day with that attitude.
42. Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
43. When the Man waked up he said, ‘What is Wild Dog doing here?’ And the Woman said, ‘His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend because he will be our friend for always and always and always.
44. There is no faith which has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog.
45. Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring—it was peace.
46. The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.
47. Old dogs, like old shoes, are comfortable. They might be a bit out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well.
48. No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as much as the dog does.
49. A well-trained dog will make no attempt to share your lunch. He will just make you feel so guilty that you cannot enjoy it.
50. I’ve seen a look in dogs’ eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that dogs think humans are nuts.
51. I’m a lot less cranky when it’s just me and my dog.
52. When an 85-pound mammal licks your tears away and then tries to sit on your lap, it’s hard to feel sad.
53. It’s tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won’t drink from my glass.
54. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that is how dogs spend their lives.
55. A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
56. If you don’t own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life.
57. I once decided not to date a guy because he wasn’t excited to meet my dog. I mean, this was like not wanting to meet my mother.
58. There’s just something about dogs that makes you feel good. You come home, they’re thrilled to see you. They’re good for the ego.
59. My fashion philosophy is, if you’re not covered in dog hair, your life is empty.
60. Dogs have boundless enthusiasm but no sense of shame. I should have a dog as a life coach.
61. All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For, after all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog.
62. I like dogs. You always know what a dog is thinking. It has four moods. Happy, sad, cross, and concentrating. Also, dogs are faithful, and they do not tell lies because they cannot talk.
63. The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother—and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.
64. Whoever said you can’t buy happiness forgot little puppies.
65. There are three faithful friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
66. If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
67. If you eliminate smoking and gambling, you will be amazed to find that almost all an Englishman’s pleasures can be, and mostly are, shared by his dog.
68. Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses.
69. To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.
70. People have been asking me if I was going to have kids, and I had puppies instead.
71. No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you feel rich.
72. Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and filling an emptiness we didn’t ever know we had.
73. Intelligent dogs rarely want to please people whom they do not respect.
74. A dog is a bond between strangers.
75. The greatest fear dogs know is the fear that you will not come back when you go out the door without them.
76. Dogs are how people would be if the important stuff is all that mattered to us.
77. A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won’t be too bad.
78. Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong.