Engineer’s Day plays a major role in the life of an engineer because engineers are precious for the development of the country. Engineers Day comes on different dates in different countries. On 19 January 1996, the World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO) officially declared 4 March as ‘World Engineering Day’. In India, it is celebrated on 5 September as the birthday of Bharat Ratna Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya who was a civil engineer. Everyone has a friend who is an engineer and that inspires everyone.
Have a look at Best 20 Engineer Day Quotes & Messages to make an Engineer feel special:
- “Projects we have completed demonstrate what we know – future projects decide what we will learn.” ─ Dr Mohsin Tiwana
- “Software Is A Great Combination Between Artistry & Engineering.” — Bill Gates, Co-Founder Of Microsoft.
- “Any idiot can build a bridge that stands, but it takes an engineer to build a bridge that barely stands.” ─ Unknown
- “Math is my Passion. Engineering is my Profession.” ─ Wilfred James Dolor
- “Architecture Begins Where Engineering Ends.” — Walter Gropius, German Architect
- “Engineers Like To Solve Problems. If There Are No Problems Handily Available, They Will Create Their Own Problems.” ― Scott Adams
- “Science is about knowing; engineering is about doing.” — Henry Petroski, American engineer
- “At Its Heart, Engineering Is About Using Science To Find Creative, Practical Solutions. It Is A Noble Profession.” — Queen Elizabeth II
- “Science Is About Knowing; Engineering Is About Doing.” — Henry Petroski, American Engineer.
- “When You Want To Know How Things Really Work, Study Them When They’re Coming Apart.” ― William Gibson, Zero History
Engineer’s Day Messages:
- Centuries Ago People Who Sacrificed Their Sleep, Food, Laughter & Other Joys Of Life Were Called “SAINTS”. Now, They Are Called “ENGINEERS”. Wish You A Very Happy Engineers Day.
- Engineering Fact: We don’t need a girlfriend…our assignments irritate us every day…that’s enough. Happy Engineers’ Day.
- To The Optimist Glass Is Half Full, To The Pessimist The Glass Is Half Empty, To The Engineer, The Glass Is Twice As Big As It Needs To Be.
- Firstly I would like to thank Google for allowing me to copy and paste and secondly to the Xerox machines. Happy Engineer’s Day.
- Remember, Your Work May Be Only To Sweep A Railway Crossing. But, It Is Your Duty To Keep It So Clean That No Other Crossing In The World Is As Clean As Yours. Dedicated To All Engineers & Engineering Students All Over The Nation.
- At Its Heart, Engineering Is About Using Science To Find Creative, Practical Solutions. It Is A Noble Profession. Happy Engineers Day
- Everybody says Engineering is so easy that it is just like walking in a park. But only Engineers know that park is called Jurassic Park. Happy Engineers Day
- Engineers are persons who discover the world by their pen and brain.
- On the sixth day God understood he cannot do it all, so he created engineers.
- Without Engineers in our lives, it would have been a completely different world to live in. Warm wishes on Engineer’s Day and a big thank you for giving us all these invention