We have a collection of Equality Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Before God, we are all equally wise, and equally foolish.
2. Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it.
3. Equality is not in regarding different things similarly, equality is in regarding different things differently.
4. Excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism.
5. You can’t have equity if you don’t have large participation in the voting process,” says Cliff Albright, co-founder of Black Voters Matter.
6. Do not call for black power or green power. Call for brain power.
7. We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
8. An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.
9. Gender and racially diverse teams perform better, innovate more, and improve economic quality.
10. If we were to select the most intelligent, imaginative, energetic, and emotionally stable third of mankind, all races would be present.
11. Equality means more than passing laws. The struggle is really won in the hearts and minds of the community, where it really counts.
12. Marriage equality is about more than just marriage. It’s about something greater. It’s about acceptance.
13. Equality means more than passing laws. The struggle is really won in the hearts and minds of the community, where it really counts.
14. There will not be a magic day when we wake up and it’s now okay to express ourselves publicly. We make that day by doing things publicly until it’s simply the way things are.
15. You learn about equality in history and civics, but you find out life is not really like that.
16. When we reach the point where the women athletes are getting their pick of dates just as easily as the men athletes, then we’ve really and truly arrived. Parity at last!
17. Women will only have true equality when men share with them the responsibility of bringing up the next generation.
18. The path to diversity begins with supporting, mentoring, and sponsoring diverse women and men to become leaders and entrepreneurs.
19. Women’s rights is not only an abstraction, a cause; it is also a personal affair. It is not only about us; it is also about me and you. Just the two of us.
20. Equal pay isn’t just a women’s issue; when women get equal pay, their family incomes rise and the whole family benefits.
21. We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and make us think we can survive alone, alone in patches, alone in groups, alone in races, even alone in genders.
22. To be successful, a woman has to be much better at her job than a man.
23. We fundamentally believe that we will make better business decisions if we have diversity in thinking … and that requires equal gender participation.
24. Gender and racially diverse teams perform better, innovate more, and improve economic quality.
25. I never doubted that equal rights was the right direction. Most reforms, most problems are complicated. But to me there is nothing complicated about ordinary equality.
26. I see what’s possible when we recognize that we are one American family, all deserving of equal treatment.
27. Martin Luther King, Jr. didn’t carry just a piece of cloth to symbolize his belief in racial equality; he carried the American flag.
28. Until you treat everyone as an equal, you have no right to complain about the treatment you receive from anyone.
29. I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
30. When I look at a person, I see a person – not a rank, not a class, not a title.
31. The parts of me that used to think I was different or smarter or whatever, almost made me die.
32. We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.
33. Our differences do matter, but our common humanity matters more.
34. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.
35. All people are equal, it is not birth, it is virtue alone that makes the difference.
36. The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
37. We are all equal in the fact that we are all different.
38. All the citizens of a state cannot be equally powerful, but they may be equally free.
39. As much as I live I shall not imitate them or hate myself for being different to them.
40. If you hate difference, you’ll be bored to death.
41. Understanding languages and other cultures builds bridges.
42. The only stable state is the one in which all men are equal before the law.
43. Everyone’s a star and deserves the right to twinkle.
44. To live anywhere in the world today and be against equality because of race or color is like living in Alaska and being against snow.
45. The word ‘equality’ shows up too much in our founding documents for anyone to pretend it’s not the American way.
46. All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.
47. I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
48. I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers.
49. The year was 2081, and everyone was finally equal.
50. I believe the equal rights amendment is a necessity of life for all citizens. The cabinet sometimes felt that I shouldn’t be so outspoken.
51. The test for whether or not you can hold a job should not be the arrangement of your chromosomes.
52. I am unapologetic about the need for social change, greater inclusion, and equity.
53. All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.
54. Diversity is being invited to the dance. Inclusion is being asked to Dance. Equity is allowing you to choose the Music.
55. The difference between equity and equality is that equality is everyone get the same thing and equity is everyone get the things they deserve.
56. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
57. Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it.
58. These men ask for just the same thing: fairness, and fairness only. This is, so far as in my power, they, and all others, shall have.
59. People shouldn’t be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.
60. Women and girls should be able to determine their own future, no matter where they are born.
61. Before God, we are all equally wise, and equally foolish.
62. Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we’re opened, we’re red.
63. If we were to select the most intelligent, imaginative, energetic, and emotionally stable third of mankind, all races would be present.
64. Race, gender, religion, sexuality, we are all people and that’s it.
65. I am influenced more than ever before by the conviction that social equality is the only basis of human happiness.
66. Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.
67. Equality consists in the same treatment of similar persons.
68. Whatever is my right as a man is also the right of another.
69. Equality means nothing unless incorporated into the institutions.
70. Until we get equality in education, we won’t have an equal society.
71. If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.