We have a collection of Fake Friends Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.
2. You will never have to question the intentions or integrity of people who have your best interest at heart.
3. You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.
4. Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.
5. It makes no sense to try to extend a friendship that was only meant to be a season into a lifetime.
6. We never lose friends. We simply learn who the real ones are.
7. Knowledge planted in truth grows in truth. Strength born of peace loses nothing to hate.
8. A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.
9. Time passes and you begin to see, people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.
10. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
11. The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.
12. Lovers have a right to betray you, friends don’t.
13. Better an honest enemy than a false friend.
14. As I get older, I realize just because I’m invited doesn’t mean I have to accept.
15. You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.
16. Sometimes it’s not the person who changes, it’s the mask that falls off.
17. True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.
18. A friendship that can cease has never been real.
19. If you are not going to be a comfort, have the decency to be an empty space.
20. You would always have undesired people around you but desired ones are least likely
21. We teach people how to treat us.
22. Fire false friends as early as possible. Do it before they dig out the dream seeds you’ve planted. The earlier, the better; the quicker, the safer.
23. Being betrayed is one of the most valuable lessons life can teach.
24. Humans are more venomous than snakes.
25. At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
26. Life is all about losing friends, the people you know. So, just that you get better at finding the ones worth suffering for.
27. We never lose friends, fake ones are exposed.
28. Always be careful of your friend who loves your enemy; you either trust such a fellow for your life or for your death!
29. Fake friends are with you today and against you tomorrow, whatever they say defines them not you .
30. Nobody wants to know how you feel, yet, they want you to do what they feel.
31. It is only the great-hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly can never know what true friendship means.
32. True friends esteem you of greater worth than you feel deserving. False friends demand you prove that worth.
33. Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smiles at you is your best friend.
34. Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.
35. You should be aware of fake friends because it is the hardest to be aware of.
36. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
37. Make sure the lions you roll with aren’t snakes in disguise.
38. Best friends has 11 letters, but so does Backstabber.
39. If you want to be my friend, I prefer honesty to fake praise.
40. The best defence is to keep off the radar of negative people.
41. Over a small misunderstanding God will expose how people really feel about you…
42. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!
43. Sometimes the person you’d take a bullet for ends up being behind the gun.
44. A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.
45. You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were.
46. False friends leave you in times of trouble.
47. Betrayal is common for men with no conscience.
48. Betrayal is never easy to handle and there is no right way to accept it.
49. Shattered legs may heal in time, but some betrayals fester and poison the soul.
50. Betray a friend and you’ll often find you have ruined yourself.
51. If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.
52. When you see the genuine, you don’t deal with the fakes anymore.
53. What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?
54. I love fake people provided they are mannequins.
55. life is too short for fake butter or fake people.
56. Feigned interest is worse than brutal honesty.
57. If they talk about other people with you, they will talk about you with other people.
58. When people smile at a rich man, they are smiling at his wallet.
59. Anyone can just speak words, but only one that is tried-and-true can mean them.
60. The fake people do not dare to come out from their mask and face the truth of the real ones.
61. I hate those who play with feelings of others.
62. A fake friend is an enemy in disguise.
63. Spend your time with those who love you unconditionally, not with those who only love you under certain conditions.
64. People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful.
65. If you choose bad companions, no one will believe that you are anything but bad yourself.
66. You can’t always go by actions because some people will ACT like they love you just to get what they want from you.
67. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
68. No one forced you to love me, so why did you need to pretend? Your lies have left me heartbroken.
69. Just like seasons, people also change. But the difference is, once gone, seasons come back.
70. Stop falling for those who won’t raise you up in the future.
71. One should have the ability to distinguish between real and fake. Specially Real and Fake Love.
72. It is necessary, and even vital, to set standards for your life and the people you allow in it.
73. True friends esteem you of greater worth than you feel deserving. False friends demand you prove that worth.
74. One fake friend can do more harm than 10 enemies… Be smart choosing your friends.
75. There are few things worse than mistaking an enemy for a friend.
76. Pretend to be poor in reality and you’ll notice a decrease in your friends list and request.
77. You cannot expect to live a positive life if you hang with negative people.
78. The problem is, people are being hated when they’re real and loved when they’re fake.
79. Most people want to see you to do better, but not doing better than them.
80. You’ll be surrounded by many so-called well-wishers during your good times but there’ll be only a few ones around you in your bad times.
81. There are folks you just don’t need. You’re better off without them. Your life is just a little better because they ain’t in it.
82. Some of my “best friends” never say a word to me.
83. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
84. A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines.
85. Convince people that you need them, and watch what they do.
86. Eliminate those fake friends who seem real when you have something and disappear when you have nothing.
87. Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.
88. The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.
89. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
90. Fake people are like soap bubbles, they pop out when the sun shines brightly.
91. Fake people are like soap bubbles, they pop out when the sun shines brightly.
92. It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.
93. It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
94. To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal.
95. Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.
96. Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.
97. Hatred imprisons the haters; love opens doors.
98. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
99. Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.
100. No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
101. The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals and dreams. The weak-minded become haters.
102. Friends ask you questions; enemies question you.
103. Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.
104. People only throw shade on what’s shining.
105. Mindset matters…always. The difference found between the victorious and the envious, the successful and the haters; is mindset.
106. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back.
107. Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them.