We have a collection of Family Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
2. A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss… That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all.
3. The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in its loyalty to each other.
4. The most important thing in the world is family and love.
5. When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching–they are your family.
6. Parents are like God because you wanna know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something.
7. The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.
8. The greatest gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never even introduce yourself to, had life not done it for you.
9. That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable.
10. There’s nothing that makes you more insane than family. Or more happy, or more exasperated, or more secure.
11. If the family were a boat, it would be a canoe that makes no progress unless everyone paddles.
12. One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.
13. I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.
14. The family–that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to.
15. My dear young cousin, if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the eons, it’s that you can’t give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it.
16. Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.
17. It’s all about the quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.
18. If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.
19. Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.
20. Blended families: woven together by choice, strengthened together by love, tested by everything, and each uniquely ours.
21. It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.
22. Show me a family of readers, and I will show you the people who move the world.
23. Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.
24. Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.
25. Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.
26. My mother used to tell me that when push comes to shove, you always know who to turn to. That being a family isn’t a social construct but an instinct.
27. My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.
28. Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there any more.
29. The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.
30. Nothing like watching your relatives fight, I always say.
31. The love of family and the admiration of friends are much more important than wealth and privilege.
32. There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues… are created, strengthened and maintained.
33. There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.
34. Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.
35. The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.
36. Family ties mean that no matter how much you might want to run from your family, you can’t.
37. It’s all about the quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.
38. Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.
39. Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.
40. Stick to the basics, hold on to your family and friends they will never go out of fashion.
41. You need a rock-solid foundation of friends and family to keep you where you need to be.
42. Nothing purchased can come close to the renewed sense of gratitude for having family and friends.
43. All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
44. The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families.
45. A family is a bunch of people who keep confusing you with someone you were as a kid.
46. The most important thing in the world is family and love.
47. In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.
48. Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing.
49. Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space.
50. A dysfunctional family is any family with more than one person in it.
51. Family is the most important thing in the world.
52. Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family.
53. Families are like fudge–mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
54. Having a family is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain.
55. A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.
56. I don’t think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family.
57. A daughter without her mother is a woman broken. It is a loss that turns to arthritis and settles deep into her bones.
58. I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family.
59. In every conceivable manner, the family is a link to our past, bridge to our future.
60. You are born into your family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges.
61. The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
62. When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you.
63. I think togetherness is an important ingredient of family life.
64. To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
65. Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.
66. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.
67. We may have our differences, but nothing’s more important than family.
68. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.
69. A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
70. It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.