Searching for famous quotes? Here are the most common quotes to spark inspiration in you!
Quotes are an incredible method to move and put yourself out there, and some have been utilized for such a long time they are a part of our everyday language.
You may have even heard a couple of celebrated quotes utilized for what seems like forever and don’t have the foggiest idea who said them first.
So appreciate these quotes from acclaimed individuals and track down some new top picks today.
Most Famous Quotes Of All Time
1. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Nelson Mandela
2. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavour.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey
4. “Experience has been a stern but excellent teacher.” — Og Mandino
5. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” — Steve Jobs
6. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” — William Shakespeare
7. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” —Mae West
8. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” — James Cameron
9. “A man’s true wealth is the good he does in the world.” — Kahlil Gibran
10. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
11. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “You put your intention and your attention on what it is that you want to shift and change.” —
13. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” — Mother Teresa
14. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
15. “All that we are is the result of what we have thought.” — Buddha
16. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Nelson Mandela
17. “Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart.” — Seneca
18. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
19. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
20. “Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.” — Albert Einstein
We hope our curation of famous quotes struck a chord with you and gave you an insight into the best sayings of all time.