We have a collection of Fear Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. You don’t have to live in fear, ’cause for the first time in forever, I will be right here.
2. Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.
3. Fear of the unknown is a destructive force. It causes people to make suboptimal choices by avoiding that fear.
4. Courage is the secret sauce that allows you to act despite your fears.
5. It is a sad truth that greater the authority a person possesses, the more he tends to fear change.
6. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
7. One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.
8. Do the thing we fear, and death of fear is certain.
9. Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
10. Fear has its use, but cowardice has none.
11. Great fear is concealed under daring.
12. Being brave isn’t the absence of fear. Being brave is having that fear but finding a way through it.
13. Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.
14. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.
15. If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?
16. He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.
17. People living deeply have no fear of death.
18. Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem to be more afraid of life than death.
19. We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.
20. Instead of worrying about what people say of you, why not spend time trying to accomplish something they will admire.
21. You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.
22. Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.
23. I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
24. Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears.
25. Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.
26. Who sees all beings in his own self, and his own self in all beings, loses all fear.
27. To overcome fear, here’s all you have to do – realize the fear is there, and do the action you fear anyway.
28. When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
29. Keep your fears to yourself but share your courage with others.
30. Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.
31. Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
32. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
33. There are very few monsters who warrant the fear we have of them.
34. The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.
35. Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world.
36. I think fearless is having fears but jumping anyway.
37. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
38. Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.
39. The way you overcome shyness is to become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid.
40. Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.
41. No power so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.
42. Fear has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.
43. Anything I’ve ever done that ultimately was worthwhile… initially scared me to death.
44. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
45. Find out what you’re afraid of and go live there.
46. It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
47. The enemy is fear. We think it is hate; but, it is fear.
48. There are several good protections against temptation, but the surest is cowardice.
49. Being aware of your fear is smart. Overcoming it is the mark of a successful person.
50. Courage is knowing what not to fear.
51. Your mission: Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear.
52. Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.
53. Your mind is small, but your heart is big. Your mind is afraid but your heart is full of love.
54. If you want to cure the world, don’t emanate fear, emanate love.
55. A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.
56. What the mind doesn’t understand, it worships or fears.
57. Do not be afraid; our fate cannot be taken from us; it is a gift.
58. It’s okay to be a little afraid, it just means you’re about to learn something.
59. The fears we don’t face becomes our limits.
60. Being scared is part of being alive. Accept it. Walk through it.
61. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.
62. Fear is your friend. It is an indicator. Sometimes it shows you what you shouldn’t do, more often than not it shows you what you should do.
63. The scariest moment is always just before you start. After that, things can only get better.
64. Your choices define you. Don’t let fear be your definition.
65. Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at something that doesn’t really matter.
66. Only when we accept fear will we have freedom.
67. Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
68. If you are paralyzed with fear it’s a good sign. It shows you what you have to do.
69. Fear comes from uncertainty. When we are absolutely certain, whether of our worth or worthlessness, we are almost impervious to fear.
70. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
71. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.
72. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
73. Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it… that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear.
74. Action cures fear, inaction creates terror.
75. The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!
76. It is foolish to fear what we have yet to see and know.