We have a collection of Fitness Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Physical fitness and mental fitness compliment each other. Your body is psychosomatic.
2. Workout till you feel that pain and soreness in muscles. This one is a good pain. No pain, no gain.
3. The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?
4. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.
5. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.
6. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.
7. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!
8. Put all excuses aside and remember this: You are capable.
9. Action is the foundational key to all success.
10. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
11. A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.
12. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
13. Remember this: Your body is your slave. It works for you.
14. Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
15. What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.
16. Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.
17. If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.
18. Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.
19. Setting goals is the first step into turning the invisible into the visible.
20. If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.
21. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
22. You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.
23. Many people earn money at the cost of health and fitness, and at later stage of life spend all that money on health issues.
24. The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit.
25. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
26. Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.
27. Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
28. I wanted to get really fit. I wanted to lose some weight. So I’ve been doing Pilates and yoga, trying to lean out my body so I won’t be bulky.
29. Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.
30. Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, lethargy, and fat.
31. Work hard and train your body in a way that it becomes inspiration and competition for others.
32. We must train hard. It’s not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist.
33. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.
34. Swimming is normal for me. I’m relaxed. I’m comfortable, and I know my surroundings. It’s my home.
35. There’s a lot of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven’t the time to enjoy it.
36. The only way for a rich man to be healthy is by exercise and abstinence, to live as if he were poor.
37. Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.
38. If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.
39. Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
40. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
41. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
42. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
43. Your health account, your bank account, they’re the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out.
47. Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
48. If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results.
49. The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking.
50. I know that if I set my mind to something, even if people are saying I can’t do it, I will achieve it.
51. The harder you work and the more prepared you are for something, you’re going to be able to persevere through anything.
52. The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.
53. Our growing softness, our increasing lack of physical fitness, is a menace to our security.
54. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.
55. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
56. The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
57. Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.
58. If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.
59. The journey to stronger muscles passes through sore muscles.