We have a collection of Freedom Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. May the light of freedom, coming to all darkened lands, flame brightly–until at last the darkness is no more.
2. Liberty is not a means to a higher political end. It is itself the highest political end.
3. Heaven’s blessing must attend all, and freedom must soon be given to the pining millions under a ruthless bondage.
4. The supreme end is the freedom of the spirit.
5. Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you’re a man, you take it.
6. Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man’s lap.
7. The freedom of all is essential to my freedom.
8. Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.
9. You get freedom by letting your enemy know that you’ll do anything to get your freedom; then you’ll get it. It’s the only way you’ll get it.
10. Without freedom there can be no morality.
11. So free we seem, so fettered fast we are!
12. The anchor in our world today is freedom, holding us steady in times of change.
13. Freedom is obedience to self-formulated rules.
14. Freedom is the basic condition for you to touch life, to touch the blue sky, the trees, the birds, the tea, and the other person.
15. No successful political transition can take place without leaders and movements that demand and press for freedom.
16. Freedom is a dangerous intoxicant and very few people can tolerate it in any quantity.
17. For you who no longer posses it, freedom is everything, for us who do, it is merely an illusion.
18. Freedom doesn’t mean aimlessness. We can’t just sleepwalk through life…. Freedom demands structure.
19. Proving one’s freedom will often mean insisting on the most arbitrary, odd, unrepeatable aspects of one’s behavior.
20. Freedom is the illusion of an imprisoned mind.
21. Private property was the original source of freedom. It still is its main bulwark.
22. True freedom is tolerant. It gives people the right to live and think in new ways.
23. We feel free because we lack the very language to articulate our unfreedom.
24. Freedom is like air, in the sense that any depletion can be suffocating. At such times, the importance of air is self evident and the same is true of freedom.
25. Tragic paradox of freedom: the mediocre men who alone make its exercise possible cannot guarantee its duration.
26. No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other fastened about his own neck.
27. Freedom would be meaningless without security in the home and in the streets.
28. When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.
29. If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.
30. The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.
31. If you want to rebel, rebel from inside the system.That’s much more powerful than rebelling outside the system.
32. I prefer liberty with danger than peace with slavery.
33. Freedom cannot be bestowed. It must be achieved.
34. No one outside ourselves can rule us inwardly. When we know this, we become free.
35. When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free.
36. To enjoy freedom we have to control ourselves.
37. We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.
38. Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind.
39. People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
40. You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don’t ever count on having both at once.
41. Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
42. Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
43. Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
44. I think about freedom as not only as the absence of oppression but also the presence of justice and joy.
45. May we think of freedom not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right.
46. Freedom is the open window through which pours the sunlight of the human spirit and human dignity.
47. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
48. Freeing yourself was one thing, claiming ownership of that freed self was another.
49. The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you.
50. Freedom is contagious. That’s why despots fear it so much.
51. I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.
52. The great revolution in the history of man, past, present and future, is the revolution of those determined to be free.
53. I’d like to be remembered as a person who wanted to be free and wanted other people to be also free.
54. Freedom is not the absence of commitments, but the ability to choose – and commit myself to – what is best for me.
55. Liberty without learning is always in peril and Learning without liberty is always in vain.
56. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
57. True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline
58. Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.
59. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
60. The secret to happiness is freedom, and the secret to freedom is courage.
61. This is my doctrine: Give every other human being every right you claim for yourself.
62. Happiness depends on being free, and freedom depends on being courageous.
63. Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen.
64. I want freedom for the full expression of my personality.
65. Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.
66. Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? Nothing else.
67. We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.
68. The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear.
69. I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.
70. Real freedom is having nothing. I was freer when I didn’t have a cent.
71. History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
72. As soon as we left the ground, I knew I myself had to fly.
73. Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
74. Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves.
75. There’s no freedom quite like the freedom of being constantly underestimated.
76. Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.
77. Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.
78. Freedom is not something that anybody can be given. Freedom is something people take, and people are as free as they want to be
79. The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.
80. The enemies of freedom do not argue; they shout and they shoot.
81. For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
82. A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
83. The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear.
84. The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
85. You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
86. May we think of freedom, not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right.
87. I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
88. I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.
89. Freedom is the oxygen without which science cannot breathe.
90. Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? Nothing else.
91. Freedom means the opportunity to be what we never thought we would be.
92. Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.
93. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
94. The free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought.
96. Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.
97. No one is more of a slave than he who thinks himself free without being so.
98. Mistaking insolence for freedom has always been the hallmark of the slave.
99. The unity of all who dwell in freedom is their only sure defense.