We have a collection of Inspirational Garden Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies.
2. I always see gardening as escape, as peace really. If you are angry or troubled, nothing provides the same solace as nurturing the soil.
3. The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with nature. To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul.
4. Gardens are not made by singing ‘Oh, how beautiful,’ and sitting in the shade.
5. I’ve always felt that having a garden is like having a good and loyal friend.
6. Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.
7. I like gardening – it’s a place where I find myself when I want to lose myself.
8. You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
9. To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
10. The more help a person has in the garden, the less it belongs to him.
11. What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.
12. In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.
13. Everything that slows us down and forces patience, everything that sets us back into the slow circles of nature, is a help. Gardening is an instrument of grace.
14. A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness; it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust.
15. If you’ve never experienced the joy of accomplishing more than you can imagine, plant a garden.
16. It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees.
17. By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
18. A flower blossoms for its own joy.
19. My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower and I told him of course he could, so long as he didn’t take it out of my garden.
20. Gardening is cheaper than therapy – and you get tomatoes.
21. A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows.
22. There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments.
23. The philosopher who said that work well done never needs doing over never weeded a garden.
24. Gardening is easy. Stick it in the ground the right way up and most plants will grow perfectly well.
25. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
26. I don’t like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It’s just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.
27. Gardening is how I relax. It’s another form of creating and playing with colors.
28. It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees.
29. God Almighty first planted a garden. And indeed, it is the purest of human pleasures.
30. Kiss of the sun for pardon. Song of the birds for mirth. You’re closer to God’s heart in a garden than any place else on earth.
31. A weed is a plant that is not only in the wrong place but intends to stay.
32. Gardening requires lots of water – most of it in the form of perspiration.
33. At Christmas I no more desire a rose, Than wish a snow in May’s new-fangled mirth; But like of each thing that in season grows.
34. Gardening is how I relax. It’s another form of creating and playing with colors.
35. My garden is my most beautiful masterpiece.
36. Gardening simply does not allow one to be mentally old, because too many hopes and dreams are yet to be realized.
37. A garden is always a series of losses set against a few triumphs, like life itself.
38. The lesson I have thoroughly learnt, and wish to pass on to others, is to know the enduring happiness that the love of a garden gives.
39. I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
40. Gardeners, I think, dream bigger dreams than emperors.
41. Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.
42. All gardeners know better than other gardeners.
43. No occupation is so delightful to me as the culture of the earth, and no culture comparable to that of the garden.
44. The biggest obstacle to good gardening is the desire to know the answers and not the questions.
45. In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect.
46. Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That’s the fun of them. You’re always learning.
47. When the world wearies and society fails to satisfy, there is always the garden.
48. Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are.
49. The gardener who loves roses is slave to a thousand thorns
50. April showers bring May flowers.
51. To an optimist every weed is a flower; to a pessimist every flower is a weed.
52. All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today.
53. All gardeners know better than other gardeners.
54. Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.
55. Gardening is not a rational act.
56. Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.
57. It’s true that I have a wide range of interests. I like to write and paint and make music and go walking on my own and garden. In fact, gardening is probably what I enjoy doing more than anything else.
58. Nature will bear the closest inspection. She invites us to lay our eye level with her smallest leaf, and take an insect view of its plain.
59. Almost every person, from childhood, has been touched by the untamed beauty of wildflowers.
60. There is nothing pleasanter than spading when the ground is soft and damp.
61. Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better.
62. Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
63. To forget how to dig the earth and tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
64. Flowers are the music of the ground. From earth’s lips spoken without sound.
65. Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.
66. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
67. Garden as though you will live forever.