We have a collection Get Well Soon Massages for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. I’m hoping you get better soon so you can be back where you belong. I miss you more than you know.
2. Sending get-well sunshine your way because you always brighten my days.
3. There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.
4. Okay, so today you are feeling low. But soon you will be better, you know. Listen to the doctors you meet and before you know it, you’ll be back on your feet.
5. There is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before.
6. It’s not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.
7. Life feels incomplete without you. I miss you and how well you cared for me. I hope you recover quickly and come home soon!
8. You always taught me that a positive attitude can make anything better. Well, I’m sending you all the positivity as you work to recover. I love you!
9. To the woman/man who raised me to be the strong person I am today, I’m sending you some of that strength now. I know you’ll get through this.
10. You are always in my heart. Get well soon so we can continue doing life together!
11. Just reminding you how important you are to me. Thank you for everything you do. I hope you feel better and better each day.
12. Soon we’ll trade the soup and crackers for dinner at your favorite restaurant. I can’t wait to spend time with you again.
13. We will always be here for you just as you’ve always been there for us. Whatever you need, as long as you need it.
14. I’ll keep taking care of things at home so you don’t have to worry about anything but recovery. Please just focus on feeling better.
15. I can’t wait to hug you again. I’ve missed the constant light you bring to my life. I hope you get better soon.
16. When you are feeling bad, remember all of the good times we’ve shared together and think about all the memories we still have to make!
17. Your smile is my strength. Hopefully, mine can be yours, too.
18. It might be hard to see now, but better days are coming. While we’re waiting for them, just know that I’ll be by your side through it all.
19. Now that you’re out of commission, I realize just how much I need you. Feel better soon!
20. We miss you at the office and can’t wait to have you back at your desk.
21. I’m sorry to hear you aren’t feeling well. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
22. Looking forward to seeing you back at our home away from home. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
23. I hope you’re recovering well! Rest up and please don’t stress about the job. We’re happy to help and wish you the best while you’re away.
24. You will triumph over this like you do any other challenge. Looking forward to you getting back.
25. Your smile makes this office a little brighter. We are hoping this card makes your recovery brighter, too.
26. Sending you a note to let you know that I’m thinking of you. Let me know if you’re up for a visitor.
27. You’re so brave, and I’m so proud of your positivity during this challenging time. You’ve got this!
28. You’ll be out of the hospital before you know it and back at home! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
29. I may not have a degree in medicine, but here’s to hoping I have friendship’s healing touch. Sending all my love and hoping you get well soon.
30. Find strength in the friends and family around you. Take their love and use it to heal.
31. Recuperation takes time. Don’t rush yourself, rest as much as you need, and we’re sure you’ll be feeling better really soon.
32. Although I can’t be with you in the hospital, know that I am thinking of you and hoping that you get well soon.
33. I’m here for you. Your friendship means the world to me. Let me know if you need anything.
34. Soon we’ll trade soup and crackers for dinner at your fav restaurant. Get well soon!
35. Sending you a note to let you know that you are in my thoughts as you recover.
36. It’s not a hospital stay. It’s a spa package that includes meals, regular health evaluations, and jello cubes!
37. I brought you some candy, but your doctor said you can’t have it. Oh well. More for me then!
38. I’m sorry you have to eat hospital food. Feel better soon so we can get your favorites!
39. Take all the time you need to recover. Your work will be here whenever you are feeling up to coming back. It’ll just be piled up high on your desk!
40. There are easier ways to take time off from school! Glad that you’re feeling better.
41. You aren’t just a classmate, you’re a friend. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
42. Get well soon, or I’ll have to do the project all by myself, and nobody wants that.
43. I know you wanted some time off from school, but this was a bit extreme!
44. Some days are better, some days are worse. Look for the blessing instead of the curse. Be positive, stay strong, and get enough rest. You can’t do it all, but you can do your best.
45. Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.
46. Feel better soon so I don’t get sick of missing you!
47. I’m sorry you have to eat hospital food. Feel better soon so we can get your favorites!
48. Normally I wouldn’t offer to do someone’s laundry or dishes, but I’ll make an exception for you! Let me know if you need anything.
49. Even in a hospital gown, you still look good!
50. Kick those germs to the curb.
51. Since you’ve been away, we’ve all realized how much you actually do around here. Please heal up quick!
52. Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
53. Some days are better, some days are worse. Look for the blessing instead of the curse. Be positive, stay strong, and get enough rest. You can’t do it all, but you can do your best.
54. We are stronger in the places we have been broken.
55. Sometimes, the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take a step.
56. Looks like you forgot to eat an apple a day! Here’s to a quick recovery.
57. I hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now. We can’t wait to see you smiling again.
58. Gift yourself patience and time while you work to recover. I hope each day brings more comfort and strength.
59. May the hands of the Lord rest upon you as you recover.
60. I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I’m sending lots of love and positivity your way as you start treatment.
61. Even though we don’t always get to know the reasons for our struggles, just know there is a bigger plan in place. He will guide you through this difficult time.
62. When I close my eyes and pray each night, I pray that God heals you.
63. A warrior like you makes recovery look simple. Get well soon.
64. If cuddles were medicine, you’d already be better. But I’m here for you regardless!
65. I hope you’re not as contagious as your smile is! Keep up the positive thoughts.
66. Sorry to hear you’re using sick days for an actual sickness!
67. I guess germs like you as much as I do. I don’t blame them. Get well soon!
68. You’re one of the strongest people I know, and I have no doubt you’ll overcome this.
69. I will be here to care for you and nurse you back to health as long as you need it. I love you.
70. You are not alone. I’m here for you every step of the way.
71. You’re in all of our thoughts and prayers as you continue to heal.
72. I’ve always admired your courage and ability to handle anything life throws your way. I know you’ll get through this, too.
73. May you be blessed with good health and a quick recovery.