We have a collection of God Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
2. I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.
3. God doesn’t give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be.
4. Faith is trusting God even when you don’t understand his plan.
5. God loves you more in a moment than anyone could in a lifetime.
6. Don’t worry about other people’s opinions of you. God never told you to impress people; only to love them.
7. The Word of God is limitless and infinite.
8. God gives us difficulties to bring out the best in us.
9. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
10. Disappointments are just God’s way of saying – I’ve got something better. So be patient, have faith and live your life.
11. God never takes away something from your life without replacing it with something better.
12. Don’t treat people the way they treat you. Treat people the way God treats you.
13. God didn’t bring you this far to abandon you.
14. Thank you God for everything in my life. The good and bad. Some were blessings and some were lessons.
15. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
16. Those who leave everything in God’s hand will eventually see God’s hand in everything.
17. God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust Him and don’t give up.
18. As we draw near to God, He will draw near to us. And day by day, the hope of God’s light will grow within us.
19. Every time I count my blessings, my love for God grows bigger. And every time I count my struggles, my faith in God grows stronger.
20. Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.
21. God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive.
22. God doesn’t give you what you want. He creates the opportunity for us to do so.
23. God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble, therefore we will not fear.
24. He who says I’m alone had never listened to God, who is always with him.
25. Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.
26. God can turn water into wine, but he can’t turn your whining into anything.
27. God, as truth, has been for me a treasure beyond price. May he be so to every one of us.
28. God is always with you. You just need to pay attention.
29. Don’t tell your God how big your storm is, tell your storm how big your God is.
30. You may feel lost and alone, but God knows exactly where you are, and he has a good plan for your life.
31. When you get down to nothing, God is always up to something.
32. God makes everything happen for a reason.
33. When we pray, God hears more than we say, answers more than we ask, gives more than we imagine, in his own time and in his own way.
34. Live your life for God and he will lead your life to a world full of love and true happiness.
35. Dear God, if one day I lose my hope and purpose, give me confidence that your destiny is better than anything I ever dreamed.
36. Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil. It has no point.
37. You may feel lost and alone, but God knows exactly where you are, and he has a good plan for your life.
38. If you walk with God, you will always reach your destination.
39. You can hate me, or you can love me, but in the end, only God can judge me.
40. God represents himself through people who have lived according to the way he intended.
41. God, sometimes takes us into troubled waters, not to drown us but to cleanse us.
42. God is like the wind. We can’t see him, but we know he’s there.
43. God always listens to your prayer. Only we have to be patient for the answer.
44. God is always with us like when you get scared God is right there to hold your hand.
45. God give me nothing I wanted. He gave me everything I needed.
46. God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to speak them.
47. When a man takes one step toward God, he takes more steps toward that man than there are sands in the worlds of time.
48. What God says about me is more important than what people say.
49. If you ask God for help, it means you trust his ability. If he doesn’t help you, it means he trusts yours.
50. Remember that time spent with God is never wasted. Always find time to talk to God wherever you go.
51. God will never give us burden that we can’t bear, so if we have a problem, take it as a compliment, because God think we can.
52. God always gives his best to those who leave the choice with him.
53. God wouldn’t put you in difficult situations if he didn’t believe you couldn’t get through them.
54. God meets daily needs daily. Not weekly or annually. He will give you what you need when it is needed.
55. God will never reject you. Whether you accept him is your decision.
56. God made the world round so we would never be able to see too far down the road.
57. God doesn’t throw worries and challenges that we cannot catch.
58. God’s word is not just to be heard and repeated; it is to be breathed, lived, and emulated with each action.
59. Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.
60. The cross shows us the seriousness of our sin-but it also shows us the immeasurable love of God.
61. Even when I cannot see him, I can hear the beautiful gallop of God’s heartbeat for humanity.
62. God is whispering in your heart, in the whole existence, just tune your ears.
63. There is no place in my soul, no corner of my character, where God is not.
64. In order to become all God wants us to be, we have to free ourselves from any unrealistic expectations we have placed on ourselves.
65. When God is all you have, then you have what you only need.
66. God sees your pain. He will provide you new opportunities. Bigger and better than before.
67. Obey God is not easy. But it will all be worth it.
68. God is not ignoring you, he is just preparing you. Always be ready.
69. When we pray, God hears more than we ask and gives more than we can imagine.
70. Don’t get discouraged, when you don’t understand what’s happening. God is up to something great.
71. What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.
72. Happiness, joy, and love, is a great sign of God’s presence.
73. God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.
74. When you mess up on something and have to do it over. Don’t get discouraged. Be glad that God has blessed you with the strength to be able to.
75. Trusting God is wisdom, knowing God is peace, loving God is strength, faith in God is courage.
76. We should not bend God’s word to fit our lives. We must bend our lives to fit God’s word.
77. God is like the parent, and you are his child learning how to walk. He’s far away watching you, so when the day you fall or stumble. He’s there to catch you.
78. God will appear in a face you will imagine him to be, so don’t be scared if you imagine him as your friend.
79. If you know the reality about God and human beings you will never prefer to live a temporary life in comforts comparing to eternal life after death.
80. Pray as if everything depends on God. But act as if everything depends on you.
81. When God gives you a new beginning, don’t repeat the same mistake.
82. Trust that God will put the right people in your life at the right time and for the right reasons.
83. Life is good because God is great.
84. God will never let us down because his love is unconditional.
85. God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself.
86. When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.