We have a collection of Good Friday Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime.
2. Good Friday and Easter teaches us the lessons of paradoxical unity, hope and optimism.
3. No pain, no palm, no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; And, no cross, no crown.
4. Stoning prophets and erecting churches to their memory afterwards has been the way of the world through the ages. Today we worship Christ, but the Christ in the flesh we crucified.
5. We are Easter people living in a Good Friday world.
6. Maybe the Good Friday story is about how God would rather die than be in our sin-accounting business anymore.
7. To holy people the very name of Jesus is a name to feed upon, a name to transport. His name can raise the dead and transfigure and beautify the living.
8. By sacrificing himself, Jesus carved the way for the entire humanity.
9. Jesus is the God whom we can approach without pride and before whom we can humble ourselves without despair.
10. On the eve of the cross, Jesus made his decision. He would rather go to hell for you than go to heaven without you.
11. The word “Christianity” is already a misunderstanding – in reality, there has been only one Christian, and he died on the Cross.
12. Good Friday was the worst Friday until Sunday.
13. On Good Friday, the Good was crucified but afterward on Easter the Good arose back. Wait Good will always come back in your life.
14. By the cross we, too, are crucified with Christ; but alive in Christ. We are no more rebels, but servants; no more servants, but sons!
15. It is the resurrection that makes Good Friday good.
16. If Christ is God, He cannot sin, and if suffering was a sin in and by itself, He could not have suffered and died for us. However, since He took the most horrific death to redeem us, He showed us in fact that suffering and pain have great power.
17. Unless there is a Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday.
18. The Cross was the manifestation of Divine love without reserve or limit; but it was also the expression of man’s unutterable malignity.
19. Jesus Christ died in immense pain and suffering, giving a message, without immense pain and suffering, you cannot rise to greatness.
20. Christ has not only spoken to us by his life but has also spoken for us by his death.
21. All of heaven is interested in the cross of Christ, hell afraid of it, while men are the only ones to ignore its meaning.
22. Death is the justification of all the ways of the Christian, the last end of all his sacrifices, the touch of the Great Master which completes the picture.
23. If you are going to follow Jesus, you better look good on wood.
24. At Sussen, the Devil carried off, last Good Friday, three grooms who had devoted themselves to him.
25. Good Friday and Easter free us to think about other things far beyond our own personal fate, about the ultimate meaning of all life, suffering, and events; and we lay hold of a great hope.
26. The lesson of Good Friday is to never lose hope — or at least give it 48 hours.
27. Most Christians are being crucified on a cross between two thieves: Yesterday’s regret and tomorrow’s worries.
28. May the spirit of this auspicious day give you the courage to stay on God’s path. Good Friday!
29. May on this Holy Friday, the sacrifice of Lord Jesus infuse your life with inspiration and new hope to follow the path of truth and redemption.
30. The cross of Jesus Christ is the symbolic representation of God’s deepest and unending love for humanity. Have a blessed Good Friday 2023!
31. Lord Jesus has jotted down the promise of resurrection, not only in books but also in every atom of this existence.
32. Good Friday is beautiful because it reminds us that we matter to the great Lord. Have a divine Good Friday with your family and loved ones.
33. The world didn’t end with the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, a new revolution started and took the whole world by storm on the resurrection. Good Friday 2023!
34. Death is inevitable but life is the second name of possibilities. Similarly, Jesus is another name of love and mercy. Jesus Christ is the cure for all diseases!
35. Good Friday ! May this holy day bring abundant of love, compassion and positivity in your life.
36. Good Friday is not only a historical day but it is a day of learning and profound religious significance. You must celebrate good Friday in a zappy way and thank the lord for making sacrifices for the protection of humanity.
37. Jesus died, not to prove his greatness and magnificence but for the good of his followers and the rest of humanity. May the divine light of Jesus keep shining on you till the end. Good Friday!
38. There is an enigmatic lesson in Good Friday. You were saved and protected by the lord to fulfill his purpose not to impose your own desires and wants. Have a blessed Good Friday and God bless you!
39. It’s Good Friday. Good Because 2000 years ago the events of today prove that we matter to God. Good Friday.
40. May the mercy and grace of the Lord surround you and your family on this Good Friday. Do well and be good.
41. Good Friday is an exemplary day to remember the sacrifices of the ultimate lord and spread the message of love, benevolence, and peace.
42. Today we remember God’s great love for us. May this day bring new meaning and change in your life! Wishing all Christians A Blessed Good Friday.
43. On this Good Friday may we never forget the true meaning of Easter – ‘For when He was on the cross, I was on His mind.
44. Every drop of blood came out of the body Jesus purified the whole world’s sins. Now, it’s your turn to make the world the way Jesus wanted it. Have a blessed Holy Friday!
45. May the blessing of God be always upon us. Wish you a blessed Good Friday.
46. On this day, our Lord made a great sacrifice and freed us all from sins. Let us all take a moment and thank our Lord for all the love he has blessed us with.
47. May the love of Jesus fill your heart with heavenly bliss and holy desires for now and forever. Wishing you a Holy Good Friday my friend!
48. Jesus Christ bore all in silence because he accepted us in him. I hope we can return the same to him. Have a blessed Good Friday.
49. May God turn this Good Friday into a blissful beginning of your life. May God fill your life with goodness on this holy day.
50. May the faith you have in God brings unimpeded peace and happiness to your heart. Have a blessed Good Friday with your family.
51. Hope our savior bless you always and you give him the most superior place in your heart. Have a holy Good Friday with your dear ones.
52. I’m praying to Lord that he keeps you safe always and surrounds your life with eternal love and happiness. Wishing you a Holy Good Friday!
53. On this holy Good Friday, I wish nothing but best for you. May Jesus Christ born again in our heart and you will always be loved and protected by him.
54. As you know, the Passover is two days away – and the Son of Man will be handed over to be crucified.
55. For he was teaching his disciples, saying to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him. And when he is killed, after three days he will rise.
56. And they will mock him and spit on him, and flog him and kill him. And after three days he will rise.
57. For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
58. At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. the Earth shook and the rocks split.
59. The cross is not the terrible end to an otherwise god fearing and happy life, but it meets us at the beginning of our communion with Christ.
60. The cross is the victory, the resurrection is the triumph…The resurrection is the public display of the victory, the triumph of the crucified one.
61. It was not nails that held Jesus to that wretched cross; it was his unqualified resolution, out of love for his Father, to do his Father’s will—and it was his love for sinners like me.
62. For he was teaching his disciples, saying to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him. And when he is killed, after three days he will rise.
63. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
64. And he began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes and be killed, and after three days rise again.
65. When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, “It is finished,” and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
66. The darkest night of Good Friday will be over and brightest morning of Easter Sunday will come. Never lose hope in life.