We have a collection of Guilty Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Go away she said to the guilt… Guilt wanted her most when she least wanted it.
2. I can’t think of another type of illness where the sufferer is made to feel guilty and question their self-care when their medications need to be changed.
3. After all, guilt and remorse were worthless emotions, weren’t they? Well, I knew they weren’t; but I had no time for them. Forward motion; that was the key. Run as fast as you can and don’t look back.
4. We were a Family, a happy Family, and we stayed that way until I stopped showing up.
5. I was ready to join [Edward’s] family. The fear and guilt and anguish I was feeling now had taught me that much… The next time something came at us, I would be ready. An asset, not a liability.
6. I want to confess everything, to hand over the guilt and mistake and anger to someone else.
7. I’m well aware that at the back of my mind, thumping quietly like a drumbeat, are the twin horrors of Guilt and Panic.
8. Maybe, if I wear the glasses long enough, I can be like her. I can see what she saw. I can be both of us at once so no one will have to miss her, most of all me.
9. Guilt management can be just important as time management for mothers.
10. I am a house gutted by fire where only the guilty sometimes sleep before the punishment that devours them hounds them out in the open.
11. Why am I not dead? I should be dead. It would best for everyone if I were dead.
12. Thou art the man, Thou the accursed polluter of this land.
13. My doctrine is this, that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt.
14. I descended from the top of Olympus, and, a God in a human shape, I surveyed the earth. ’Twere an endless task to enumerate how great an amount of guilt was everywhere discovered.
15. Guilt, of course, is feeling bad about one’s actions, but shame is feeling bad about oneself.
16. And you told me you wanted children. That more than anything, you wanted to be a mother.
17. It’s no fun picking on you Louis; you’re so guilty, it’s like throwing darts at a glob of jello, there’s no satisfying hits, just quivering, the darts just blop in and vanish.
18. Part of me felt guilty. Was it selfish that I wanted to live, even though my parents were gone?
19. Maybe. Maybe there’s more we all could have done,’ he says, ‘but we just have to let the guilt remind us to do better next time.
20. Guilt is a hunter. My conscience mocked me, picking fights like a petulant child. It’s all your fault, the voice whispered.
21. Everything was filthy. Especially my conscience.
22. This is the first time I ever felt really actually in danger of hell.
23. If you’re looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.
24. I didn’t say you threw it. I just said ‘Run.’ You should’ve run.
25. The guilt on him, the hand of God pressing down on him.
26. He was trying to convince himself that he wasn’t guilty.
27. I was mighty down hearted so I made up my mind I wouldn’t ever go anear that house again, because I reckoned I was to blame, somehow.
28. It was you who did it, Lily. You didn’t mean it, but it was you.
29. Guilt is the fear of one’s own wretchedness. It has nothing to do with other people.
30. Why mundanes always insist on taking responsibility for things that aren’t their fault is a mystery to me. You didn’t force that cocktail down his idiotic throat.
31. In defense of her wounded pride he would have torn the offender to pieces with his own hands. And here that offender was he himself.
32. Mostly, I was feeling guilty at the thought of it. I’d been hiding in sleazy motels, and she’d had no one to talk to.
33. The single mothers who are coming to this country, and the children who follow them, are changing the face of immigration to the United States.
34. People come here to prosper. You have nothing here. What have you accomplished?
35. Where were my instincts? Isn’t the female of the species hardwired to recognize her own offspring?
36. Your pain and anger will pass, but the guilt would remain with you for always.
37. My poor Mum didn’t have any teeth. She’d gone into hospital and they’d taken them all out, every last one. It was because of us kids.
38. He didn’t feel like a hero anymore–he just felt sorry for this poor, hideous girl, and guilty at being the one who had trapped her here.
39. He’d seriously thought about leaving alone, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. They needed him. They needed someone to grumble at.
40. I’ll find the evidence and before long Duke will get out. You’ll take his place. I’m coming your way, Carter.
41. Your pain and anger will pass, but the guilt would remain with you for always.
42. Guilt is one of those emotions that feeds on itself. With every bite it gets a little heavier.
43. We can’t change the past, yet guilt can tie us down with strings, often causing us to repeat the very behaviors we need to free ourselves from blocking us from seeing new opportunities.
44. Guilt is the worst. Absolutely the worst. The feeling is paralyzing, and we often push it down so deep inside of us we’re not even aware it’s there. But the thoughts keep floating through our mind.
45. In order to divest ourselves of guilt, we need to figure out who it is that is judging us.
46. We are not built for guilt, and it damages our souls and personalities—even our health.
47. Guilt or the feeling of guilt is our response to the realization that our action was morally wrong and that we are responsible for the consequences of this action.
48. Guilt steals our joy, hinders our productivity, interrupts our peace, harms our relationships, and worst of all, makes us self-focused.
49. Guilt is so common that it has become a habit, and a merciless one. Mercy is a response of love and of truth.
50. Only when you are able to let go of your guilt will you become able to move forward with your healing process.
51. Being honest about our feelings is the best way to begin. Never allow guilt to rule, because guilt is a wasted emotion.
52. Forgive and release yourself of all guilt.
53. In short, guilt is the fear of being found out and punished.
54. Don’t waste your life on regrets and guilt, life is too short.
55. The only way that guilt can be healed is by facing up to the truth of ignorance. Whatever wrong we did or thought we did can only be avoided in the future if we become enlightened on the issue involved.
56. Guilt is the worst enemy of true happiness and selfesteem. It is indeed the worst thing you can ever do to your soul.
57. I believe that guilt is adaptive and helpful—it’s holding something we’ve done or failed to do up against our values and feeling psychological discomfort.
58. It is okay to feel guilty when you are guilty. It is okay to feel ashamed when you have done something wrong. You are on your way to repentance.
59. If you cheat, stop. Second, feel true regret for your error. Feel guilty. Feel the sadness that comes from being something other than your best self. Be sorry for the hurt and the harm you caused.
60. Time heals many things, but has little effect on guilt.
61. Guilt isn’t always a rational thing, Clio realized. Guilt is a weight that will crush you whether you deserve it or not.
62. It has always seemed that a fear of judgment is the mark of guilt and the burden of insecurity.
63. No guilt is forgotten so long as the conscience still knows of it.
64. Guilt is also a way for us to express to others that we are a person of good conscience.
65. Guilt is a useless feeling. It’s never enough to make you change direction only enough to make you useless.
66. Maybe there’s more we all could have done, but we just have to let the guilt remind us to do better next time.
67. Guilty feelings about clothes are totally unnecessary. A lot of people earn their living by making clothes, so you should never feel bad.
68. I used to fell a lot of guilt about having depression but then I realized that’s a lot like feeling guilty for having brown hair.