We have a collection of Happiness Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. No medicine cures what happiness cannot.
2. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
3. You have to be willing to get happy about nothing.
4. Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.
5. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
6. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
7. Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy.
8. Nothing makes a person happier than having a happy heart.
9. Happiness depends upon ourselves.
10. The unhappy derive comfort from the misfortunes of others.
11. Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change.
12. When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
13. Beauty is everywhere. You only have to look to see it.
14. Happiness is a warm puppy.
15. All happiness depends on courage and work.
16. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.
17. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.
18. Whoever is happy will make others happy.
19. Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
20. If only we’d stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time.
21. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
22. Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
23.Trying to be happy without giving to others is like trying to kiss alone.
24. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
25.m The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.
26. The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.
27. Being happy doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude.
28. If being happy is important to you, try this instead of regretting all you lack, celebrate all you’ve got.
29. Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.
30. If you start to think the problem is ‘out there,’ stop yourself. That thought is the problem.
31. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
32. Happiness is a risk. If you’re not a little scared, then you’re not doing it right.
33. Woman is not made to be the admiration of all, but the happiness of one.
34. There you go…let it all slide out. Unhappiness can’t stick in a person’s soul when it’s slick with tears.
35. Action may not bring happiness but there is no happiness without action.
36. If one speaks or acts with a pure mind, happiness follows like a shadow.
37. The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it.
38. Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
39. The sexiest curve on your body is your smile.
40. Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values.
41. Money doesn’t bring happiness and creativity. Your creativity and happiness bring money.
42. Remember, happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think.
43. Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy or strong. The amount of work is the same.
44. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
45. Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.
In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.
46. The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.
47. Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
48.The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
49. The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.
50. Happiness is not the absence of problems; but the ability to deal with them.
51. One must believe in the possibility of happiness in order to be happy.
52. Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.
53. becomes harder for us when we live for others but it also becomes richer and happier.
54. Life is about being useful, and we are happiest when we are on the road to something we want very much.
55. When a man has lost all happiness, he’s not alive. Call him a breathing corpse.
56. Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.
57. Happiness is the only sanction in life; where happiness fails, existence remains a mad and lamentable experiment.
58. The pursuit of happiness… is the greatest feat man has to accomplish.
59. That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.
60. To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.
61. Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
62. True happiness ne’er entered at an eye; true happiness resides in things unseen.
63. Happy is he who learns to bear what he cannot change.
64. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you say are in harmony.
65. Helping others is the secret sauce to a happy life.
66. The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
67. I do not think we have a ‘right’ to happiness. If happiness happens, say thanks.
68. If you want to find happiness, find gratitude.
69. This too shall pass… It may pass like a kidney stone, but it will pass.
70. Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you’re up to.
71. You will never be happy if you continue to search for happiness. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
72. The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before. That’s the deal.
73. Happiness is not having what you want. It is appreciating what you have.
74. We are all happy if we but knew it.
75. Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.
76. A flower blossoms for its own joy.
Some day you will find out that there is far more happiness in another’s happiness 77. than in your own.
78. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
79. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
80. Happiness consists in frequent repetition of pleasure.
81. Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear
82. Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul.
83. The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
84. I needed to stop being what everyone thought I was.
85. Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes.
86. The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.
87. Happiness only real when shared.
88. You must be the best judge of your own happiness.
89. There is a kind of happiness and wonder that makes you serious. It is too good to waste on jokes.
90. My happiness grows in direct proportion to my acceptance, and in inverse proportion to my expectations.
91. Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.
92. Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.
93. Being happy never goes out of style.
94. Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
95. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
96. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
97. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
98. Happiness is the best makeup.
99. Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
100. The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.
101. Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
102. Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are.
103. Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
104. Happiness comes in waves. It’ll find you again.
105. Start each day with a grateful heart.
106. When it rains, look for rainbows. When it’s dark, look for stars.
107. Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.
108. Roll with the punches and enjoy every minute of it.
109. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
110. It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.
111. I’d far rather be happy than right any day.
112. Life is the dancer and you are the dance.
113. The point is not to pay back kindness but to pass it on.
114. You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to swim.
115. Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
116. Happiness depends upon ourselves.
117. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
118. If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
119. The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
120. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
121. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
122. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.