We have a collection of happiness quotes that will make you smile for WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Happiness Quotes That Will Make You Smile
1. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
2. Smile, happy looks good on you.
3. After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.
4. It’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
5. No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.
6. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
7. Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.
8. I may not amount to much, but at least I am unique.
9. I’m going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I am outstanding.
10. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
11. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
12. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
13. Start each day with a grateful heart.
14. It’s a good day for a good day.
15. Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.
16. Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
17. Love more. Worry less.
18. Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
19. You were born an original. Don’t be a copy.
20. May you see sunshine where others see shadows, and opportunities where others see obstacles.
21. Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.
22. Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
23. We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are.
24. Don’t count the days, make the days count.
25. When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.
26. Laughter if the fireworks of the soul.
27. Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots
28. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
29. You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again.
30. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined.
31. Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever.
32. The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.
33. If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
34. Laughing is, and will always be, the best form of therapy.
35. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures for anything.
36. Always find a reason to laugh. It may not add years to your life but will surely add life to your years.
37. Once you have learned to love, You will have learned to live.
38. Life must be lived forwards, but can only be understood backwards.
39. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
40. Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.
41. A friend walks in when everyone else walks out
42. People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.
43. If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours.
44. Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.
45. Do what you feel in your heart to be right. You’ll be criticized anyway.
46. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
47. Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.
48. Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.
49. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
50. A smile is the chosen vehicle of all ambiguities.
Quotes that Will Inspire You to Smile
51. A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.
52. If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.
53. Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.
54. You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it’s just teeth.
55. If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.
56. The people who make you smile from just seeing them, those are my favorite people.
57. Always wear a smile sometime during the day, it makes you feel happier and younger.
58. Smile from your heart; nothing is more beautiful than a woman (person) who is happy to be herself.
59. Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.” – W.C. Fields
60. I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.
61. If someone is too tired to give you a smile, leave one of your own, because no one needs a smile as much as those who have none to give.
62. When someone is rude, keep a smile on your face. When you stay on the high road and keep your joy, you take away their power.
63. More can be taught with a single smile than with a whole year worth of lessons.
64. She wrote love with her smile and magic with her eyes.
65. I wake up every day with a smile on my face.
66. You shouldn’t never regret something that made you smile.
67. A smile remains the most inexpensive gift I can bestow on anyone and yet its powers can vanquish kingdoms.
68. Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.
69. Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.
70. A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.
71. Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.
72. If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love.
73. That smile could move mountains. It could also break hearts.
74. Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy.
75. I can sing and dance. I can smile.
76. Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.
77. I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes.
78. It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime
79. Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.
80. What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
81. It seems to me that what we call beauty in a face lies in the smile.
82. When you see someone without a smile; just give them one of yours.
83. After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s infeasible duty is to be of good cheer.
84. Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
85. Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.
86. All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile.
87. Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
88. A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.
89. I smile like a flower not only with my lips but with my whole being.
90. Every one comes on this earth crying, the real man goes from this earth smiling.
91. No matter how fleeting, your smile is, your smile is the very beginning of your wisdom-light.
92. It’s important to maintain an attractive smile as you age. A lighter, less beige, more white tooth color is key, but no Chiclets.
93. A smile is an instant facelift and an instant mood lift.
94. Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
95. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy
96. If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.
97. If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.
98. The people who make you smile from just seeing them, those are my favorite people.
99. A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.
100. The smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears.
Messages That Will Make You Smile
101. I smile like a flower not only with my lips but with my whole being.
102. Smiles are pretty much universal – no matter your language or culture, a smile at its core means friendship, happiness, and ease.
103. Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
104. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment,
or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
105. It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.
106. Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile
107. Always wear a smile, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile!
108. Everywhere you go, take a smile with you.
109. When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.
110. Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.
111. I like to smile. I smile even when I’m nervous since it calms me down and shows my friendliness.
112. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
113. Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
114. When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
115. If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love.
116. Her smile, I’m sure, burnt Rome to the ground.
117. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
118. A fake smile can only be put for some time. Because they are easily detected and disclosed.
119. It seems to me that what we call beauty in a face lies in the smile.
120. A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range!
121. What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
122. If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
123. I hide hurt behind a fake smile. I wear it all the time. Everyone says how I always look so cheerful. Shows what they know I guess.
124. It’s getting harder and harder to wear a fake smile everyday because the more I wear it the more I know how much of a lie it is.
125. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.
126. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.
127. A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside
128. Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available. –
129. Just for today, smile a little more.
130. It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime. –
131. If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
132. Life does not come with instructions on how to live, but it does come with trees, sunsets, smiles and laughter, so enjoy your day.
133. The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back. –
134. Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.
135. Sometimes, your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
136. I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable badass I’m going to be today.”
137. Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open.
138. Two things prevent us from happiness; living in the past and observing others.
139. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”
140. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.
141. Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.
142. It’s not how big the house is, it’s how happy the home is.”
143. Happiness is to continue to desire what one possesses.”
144. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
145. Happiness is well-being of which we become aware.”
146. Life is made up of these small daily pleasures that we get tired of, of which we must be deprived to appreciate their value.
147. Happiness is not always in an eternally blue sky, but in the simplest things in life.
148. All the happiness in the world is in the unexpected.
149. The happier we are, the less we pay attention to our happiness.
150. Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
151. Melancholy is the happiness of being sad.
152. Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.