Reading over a few of the best joyful quotes is always a good idea. After all, one of the most important things you can do when you’re down is to remind yourself that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that better days are ahead. We’ve put together a list of the best and most inspiring happiness quotes in the hopes that they’ll make you smile.
- Happiness comes from peace. Peace comes from indifference. – Naval Ravikant
2. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. -Mahatma Gandhi
3. One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. – Rita Mae Brown
4. Happiness is a state where nothing is missing. – Naval Ravikant
5. He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe. – Marcus Aurelius
6. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. -Mother Theresa
7. Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. – Joseph Addison
8. Happiness is a function of accepting what is. – Werner Erhard
9. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius
10. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. – MartheTroly-Curtin
11. Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. – Guillaume Apollinaire
12. Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it but to delight in it when it comes. – Charles Dickens
13. In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom. – Buddha
We hope you enjoyed these feel-good quotes about happiness and wish you nothing but joy and satisfaction in life. These quotations on happiness are a great place to start. After all, we’re happier, healthier, and more successful when we’re happy.