Here’s a collection of the best health quotes I could find. Our goal is simple: to inspire you and help you realize that your health is all you have. Enjoy!
- It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. Mahatma Gandhi
2.Three things in life – your health, your mission, and the people you love. That’s it. Naval Ravikant
3.True silence is the rest of the mind and is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment. William Penn
4. The human body is the best picture of the human soul. Tony Robbins
5. Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness.– Joseph Pilates
6. The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness. Arthur Schopenhauer
7. What is called genius is the abundance of life and health. Henry David Thoreau
8. The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not. – Mark Twain
9. Sorry, there´s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthily and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story. – Morgan Spurlock
10. Health isn’t about being “perfect” with food or exercise or herbs. Health is about balancing those things with your desires. It’s about nourishing your spirit as well as your body. – Golda Poretsky
11. Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. – WHO
Nothing else counts if you don’t have your health. You can have all the money in the world, the best career, the best family and friends, but the gift of good health is the most important commodity.