We have a collection of Hope Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.
2. Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.
3. Hope is a waking dream.
4. In fact, hope is best gained after defeat and failure, because then inner strength and toughness is produced.
5. I inhale hope with every breath I take.
6. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
7. We need hope, or else we cannot endure.
8. Hope is the power of being cheerful in circumstances that we know to be desperate.
9. Learn to ask even when you feel weak. Learn to work even if you don’t want to. Learn to hope even when the odds are against you.
10. In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.
11. Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.
12. Never give up. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it.
13. There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.
14. You are full of unshaped dreams… You are laden with beginnings… There is hope in you…
15. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
16. Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.
17. When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.
18. I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.
19. You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated.”
20. A strong mind always hopes, and has always cause to hope.
21. We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon.
22. Hang on to your hat. Hang on to your hope. And wind the clock, for tomorrow is another day.
23. Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.
24. But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars.
25. No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.
26. The darkest hours are just before dawn.
27. I have learned to use the word impossible with the greatest caution.
28. Hope is not an emotion; it’s a way of thinking or a cognitive process.
29. As long as we have hope, we have direction, the energy to move, and the map to move by.
30. Keep your best wishes close to your heart and watch what happens.
31. Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
32. You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.
33. Everything that is done in the world is done by hope.
34. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
35. Hope is an embrace of the unknown.
36. When you stop hoping you start settling.
37. Hope arouses, as nothing else can arouse, a passion for the possible.
38. We always kept in our hearts the most noble, beautiful feeling that sets human beings apart: hope.
39. A person can do incredible things if he or she has enough hope.
40. Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.
41. Hope itself is like a star – not to be seen in the sunshine of prosperity, and only to be discovered in the night of adversity.
42. There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
43. Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.
44. Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.
45. I don’t know what can be so dangerous about giving people hope.
46. We need never be hopeless because we can never be irreparably broken.
47. Hope is the ocean for the river, the sun for trees and the sky for us.
48. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
49. The natural flights of the human mind are not from pleasure to pleasure but from hope to hope.
50. All human wisdom is summed up in two words; wait and hope.
51. When you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong and you’ll finally see the truth—that hero lies in you.
52. I wake up every morning believing today is going to be better than yesterday.
53. There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.
54. What we call our despair is often only the painful eagerness of unfed hope.
55. Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
56. Critical thinking without hope is cynicism. Hope without critical thinking is naïveté.
57. Things start out as hopes and end up as habits.
58. To wish was to hope, and to hope was to expect.
59. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
60. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.
61. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
62. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
63. To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
64. But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
65. A dream is the bearer of a new possibility, the enlarged horizon, the great hope.
66. People without hope not only don’t write novels, but what is more to the point, they don’t read them.
67. What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life.
68. Hope is one of the principal springs that keep mankind in motion.
69. For every dark night there’s a brighter day.
70. The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.
71. Hope springs eternal in the human breast.
72. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
73. Hope is the word which God has written on the brow of every man.
74. Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.
75. Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope, even the ruins to which it clings.
76. The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination.
77. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.
78. Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
79. It’s always something, to know you’ve done the most you could. But, don’t leave off hoping, or it’s of no use doing anything. Hope, hope to the last.
80. We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
81. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
82. There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
83. Every cloud has a silver lining.
84. Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow them.
85. I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.
86. I always entertain great hopes.
87. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
88. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.