We have a collection Humble Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. To lead the people, walk behind them.
2. There’s no need to show off when you know who you are.
3. Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them.
4. Do you wish people to think well of you? Don’t speak well of yourself.
5. There is no respect for others without humility in one’s self.
6. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
7. The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world.
8. Without humility, there can be no humanity.
9. Humility is the most beautiful virtue that we can develop.
10. Humility is the solid foundation of all virtues.
11. In reality, humility means nothing other than complete honesty about yourself.
12. True humility is staying teachable, regardless of how much you already know.
13. Humility will open more doors than arrogance ever will.
14. Real genius is nothing else but the supernatural virtue of humility in the domain of thought.
15. Humility is the surest sign of strength.
16. Humility is the greatest quality that a man can have, and arrogance is undoubtedly the worst.
17. Humility, like the darkness, reveals the heavenly lights.
18. Humility is to make a right estimate of oneself.
19. The greatest friend of truth is Time, her greatest enemy is Prejudice, and her constant companion is Humility.
20. You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.
21. Without patience, there can be no genius.
22. All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are. Humility gives it its power.
23. There is beauty and humility in imperfection.
24. People search for certainty. But there is no certainty.
25. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.
26. Pride is the problem, humility is the answer.
27. Humility is nothing but truth, and pride is nothing but lying.
28. Pride is concerned with who is right while humility is concerned with what is right.
29. Humility is clearer-eyed than ego – and that’s important because humility always works harder than ego.
30. Keep your head up in failure, and your head down in success.
31. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
32. The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it.
33. Those who are believed to be most abject and humble are usually the most ambitious and envious.
34. Do good by stealth, and blush to find it fame.
35. Modesty is the gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be aware of it.
36. Be humble, hungry and the hardest worker in the room.
37. Stay true in the dark and humble in the spotlight.
38. True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
39. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
40. If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.
41. I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
42. We are all stumblers, and the beauty and meaning of life are in the stumbling.
43. The measure of who we are is how we react to something that does not go our way.
44. Making mistakes isn’t enough to become great. You must also admit the mistake, and then learn how to turn that mistake into an advantage.
45. If pain doesn’t lead to humility, you have wasted your suffering.
46. Be simple, stay humble, care with love, hug with kindness.
47. I feel like being true to yourself is always going to keep you humble; it’s always going to make you remember who you are.
48. We have to humble ourselves and the way you do that is by serving other people.
49. I always want to just stay humble, and I always want to keep climbing.
50. A wise man is humble, knowing he actually doesn’t know much.
51. My aim is just to remain as humble and as godly as I can be.
52. Every day I feel humble when I experience the vibrational essence of my world.
53. No amount of praise should go to your head. You should always remain humble.
54. True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of your self less.
55. A humble man will always receive the best that others have to offer; for he recognizes the truth
56. Selflessness is humility. Humility and freedom go hand in hand. Only a humble person can be free.
57. Always enter like a kitten and leave like a lion. But NEVER enter like a lion and leave like a kitten. Always be humble.
58. Humility is a great quality of leadership which derives respect and not just fear or hatred.
59. Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.
60. I’ll never forget where I’m from. It’s essential to remain humble and evolving.
61. One cannot be humble and aware of oneself at the same time.
62. A genuinely humble person humbles himself even before those who should be humbled by his presence.
63. Where there is humility, there is more success, and lasting success.
64. The humble person has access to God’s wisdom and God’s favor.
65. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
66. Learn to be humble but not timid.
67. If we remain humble and hungry, we can win.
68. If we can develop a truly humble attitude, we can change the world.
69. We have to be humble, but with real humility, from head-to-toe.
70. It is very important to be humble but to maintain the conviction that we can do something good.
71. Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars.
72. Successful indeed are the believers; those who humble themselves in their prayers.
73. The humble spirit and contrite is an abode of my delight.
74. You shouldn’t gloat about anything you’ve done; you ought to keep going and find something better to do.
75. Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up.
76. Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking of yourself less.
77. The greatest act of faith is when a man understands he is not God.
78. Humility leads to strength and not to weakness. It is the highest form of self-respect to admit mistakes and to make amends for them.
79. Humility is the most difficult of all virtues to achieve; nothing dies harder than the desire to think well of self.
80. Humility exists only in those who are poor enough to see that they possess nothing of their own.
81. There is something in humility which, strangely enough, exalts the heart, and something in pride which debases it.
82. Humility is the foundation by which love manifests.
83. Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility.
84. Greatness is to stay humble when the whole world calls you great!
85. Jesus is the God whom we can approach without pride and before whom we can humble ourselves without despair.
86. I am able to stay humble because I recognize that God has truly blessed me; I can’t say that enough.
87. Stay humble to the craft and never forget how much it actually takes to be the main character of a documentary.
88. Stay excited and stay humble and good things will come.
89. Stay humble. Always answer your phone – no matter who else is in the car.
90. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.
91. If you’re not humble, life will visit humbleness upon you.
92. A great man is always willing to be little.
93. It is better to be humble and happy than to be arrogant and lonely.
94. Don’t think less of yourself, just think of yourself less.