We have a collection of Journey Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.
2. Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.
3. Your journey has molded you for the greater good.
4. If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t walk run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
5. If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.
6. You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.
7. People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things.
8. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
9. Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering.
10. Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength.
11. The ultimate is not to win, but to reach within the depths of your capabilities and to compete against yourself.
12. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
13. It is not the destination where you end up but the mishaps and memories you create along the way!
14. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
15. A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
16. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
17. If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.
18. You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity.
19. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.
20. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
21. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
22. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
23. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
24. Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.
25. Action is the foundational key to all success.
26. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.
27. Those who are successful overcome their fears and take action. Those who aren’t submit to their fears and live with regrets.
28. Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
29. I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.
30. I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
31. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
32. Find the journey’s end in every step.
33. Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.
34. On your journey, don’t forget to smell the flowers. Take time out to notice that you’re alive. You can only live in one day.
35. It has been a long journey, but if you dream and have the ambition and want to work hard, then you can achieve.
36. See, life is a journey and every chapter is very interesting.
37. The journey of life is never complete without a friend to share the memories.
38. Let your joy be in your journey – not in some distant goal.
39. Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
40. Winning and losing isn’t everything; sometimes, the journey is just as important as the outcome.
41. Always the journey, never the destination.
42. Life is a journey that has a lot different paths, but any path you choose use it as your destiny.
43. On this journey of life, spirituality is the very sand upon which we travel.
44. Life is a journey, isn’t it? Despite the occasional despair.
45. The journey to prosperity will be a long one, but so worth it!
46. What you learn in tough times can be used in many ways to bless your personal life journey.
47. Previous journeys in search of treasure have taught me that a zigzag strategy is the best way to get ahead.
48. Put in the work, conquer your fears, and take on any challenge. The journey starts with one step and a belief in yourself.
49. The journey always goes, but it isn’t easy. It is always wrapped up with struggles and surprises.
50. We never know the journey another person has walked, so be kind to everyone.
51. God wouldn’t have put you on this journey if He wasn’t sure it was your journey.
52. Success is a journey, learning is a journey but happiness is a destination. Make sure you get there. Prioritize your journey to happiness.
53. Journey towards our goals should be celebrated unconditionally.
54. When patience is the only option, then the journey should be joyful.
55. The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.
56. Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.
57. Embrace your life journey with gratitude, so that how you travel your path is more important than reaching your ultimate destination.
58. Always remember life is a learning journey. Keep filling your mind with all that is worthy.
59. Improvement in the most important areas of you life can and should be an ongoing journey.
60. Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity, but in doing it.
61. It’s the ride of life the journey from here to there living and loving every moment like we have none to spare.
62. The journey itself is going to change you, so you don’t have to worry about memorizing the route we took to accomplish that change.
63. It is far. But there is no journey upon this earth that a man may not make if he sets his heart to it.
64. A journey of observation must leave as much as possible to chance.
65. Take risks, make bold decisions, and enjoy the journey of leaving your own unique mark in this world.
66. The most tragic journey for a person is the one she embarks on to realize her own big mistakes!
67. Spirituality is not a journey in the physical sense. But self-realization, making peace between heart and mind.
68. Trust your journey. The best view is during, not after.
69. The power of your journey is hugely related to connection and alignment which are not to be taken lightly.
70. It’s neither about the journey, nor the destination; but the people you travel with.
71. Step towards that vision, only you can see. Walk that journey only you will understand.
72. The real journey begins when you ask yourself Who or What you are without a future, past, or name.
73. Sometimes life takes you on a journey that changes everything you thought you wanted.
74. Life is an opportunity, seize the day, live each day to the fullest. Life is not a project but a journey to be enjoyed.
75. Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s okay. You’re here to live your life, not to make everyone understand.
76. A journey is a journey. Nothing dictates that first you have to climb a mountain and then explore a forest.
77. I discovered that a fresh start is a process. A fresh start is a journey a journey that requires a plan.
78. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.