We have a collection of karma Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. People pay for what they do, and, still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.
2. Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
3. If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.
4. I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.
5. There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.
6. When karma lands, it lands hard.
7. Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.
8. Before you act, you have freedom, but after you act, the effect of that action will follow you whether you want it to or not. That is the law of karma.
9. Karma, when properly understood, is just the mechanics through which consciousness manifests.
10. Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point.
11. Not only is there often a right and wrong, but what goes around does come around, Karma exists.
12. Some day people will ask me what is the key to my success…and I will simply say, “Good Karma.
13. Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.
14. Someone should have mentioned to him that karma was a venomous witch.
15. I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.
16. Your states of mind do not occur randomly. They occur because of vibratory and karmic patterns.
17. Karma is the universal law of cause and effect. You reap what you sow. You get what you earn. You are what you eat. If you give love, you get love. Revenge returns itself upon the avenger.
18. Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them.
19. Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results.
20. Once you know the nature of anger and joy is empty and you let them go, you free yourself from karma.
21. Old layers of karma can stick to you only if you keep adding new layers of karmic glue.
22. Karma is not in your action – it is in your volition. It is not the content of your life but the context that creates karma.
23. Karma functions through certain tendencies. But with some awareness and focus, you can push it in a different direction.
24. Of all kinds of karma, using occult forces for one’s own benefit or to the harm of others has the worst consequences for oneself.
25. Karma is like old recordings that keep replaying. Yoga means to make life not just a replay but a profound possibility and experience.
26. Every moment of your life, you perform an action – physically, mentally, emotionally, and energy-wise. Each action creates a certain memory. That is karma
27. It is impossible to build one’s own happiness on the unhappiness of others. This perspective is at the heart of Buddhist teachings.
28. You cannot harm someone because someone has harmed you. You will pay just like they will.
29. Before you act, you have freedom, but after you act, the effect of that action will follow you whether you want it to or not. That is the law of karma.
30. If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.
31. When you carry out acts of kindness, you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, ‘Yes, this is how I ought to feel.
32. Remember to honor the hand which reached out for you when you needed it, by being that hand to someone else who is struggling.
33. The meaning of karma is in the intention. The intention behind action is what matters.
34. If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another.
35. Karma is like a rubber band. You can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.
36. Often when someone hurts you, they aren’t hurting you because you are you. They are hurting you because they are them.
37. Nothing is accidental here. The whole physical existence is happening between cause and consequence.
38. No matter what kind of karma you gathered in the past, this moment’s karma is always in your hands.
39. When your perception is tinted by memory, it is karma. Your memory is the basis of your prejudice.
40. Karma is your survival and your bondage. And if you handle it right, it can also be your liberation.
41. Karma Yoga does not mean service. It means transcending the compulsiveness of action.
42. Karma means ultimate responsibility. You even take responsibility for your genetics.
43. If you become truly meditative, you will be beyond karma.
44. Some people create their own storms and get mad when it rains.
45. Can you be compassionate even to those who have no compassion? If so, there is no finer karma that you can create.
46. Whether or not we believe in survival of consciousness after death, reincarnation, and karma, it has very serious implications for our behavior.
47. Karma means that through your thoughts and feelings and actions, you are generating a state of mind. That state of mind has a view. That view will cause things to happen to you or not happen to you.
48. Regardless of what we do, our karma has no hold on us.
49. Karma means both action and memory. There is no memory without action and no action without memory
50. Karma, when properly understood, is just the mechanics through which consciousness manifests.Karma bides its time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.
51. When you truly understand karma, then you realize you are responsible for everything in your life.
52. Karma is justice. It does not reward or punish, because we have to earn all that we receive.
53. I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back.
54. This is your karma. You do not understand now, but you will understand later.
55. I want revenge, but I don’t want to screw up my karma.
56. Your believing or not believing in karma has no effect on its existence, nor on its consequences to you. Just as a refusal to believe in the ocean would not prevent you from drowning.
57. The meaning of karma is in the intention. The intention behind action is what matters.
58. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
59. I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back.
61. You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.