We have a collection of Life Lesson Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Why let go of yesterday? Because yesterday has already let go of you.
2. Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning… Anyone can start over and make a new ending.
3. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.
4. I do a good job of staying positive and just moving on.
5. Letting go does not mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to.
6. You only struggle because you’re ready to grow but aren’t willing to let go.
7. We are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it.
8. Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
9. Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
10. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.
11. Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.
12. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
13. Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.
14. Anything you can’t control is teaching you how to let go.
15. You can’t move forward if you’re still hanging on.
16. Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
17. If there’s a single lesson that life teaches us, it’s that wishing doesn’t make it so.
18. A man who wakes up and finds himself a success hasn’t been asleep.
19. Fear is not a good teacher. The lessons of fear are quickly forgotten.
20. Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.
21. It’s not the mistake that matters, it’s how you interpret the lesson.
22. I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.
23. Your past does not equal your future.
24. Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.
25. You don’t have to let that one thing be the thing that defines you.
26. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.
27. There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.
28. A very wise man once told me that you can’t look back-you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.
29. I’ve been burdened with blame trapped in the past for too long, I’m moving on
30. To be successful, you must act big, think big and talk big.
31. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react.
32. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
33. Letting go isn’t a one-time thing, it’s something you have to do every day, over and over again.
34. Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.
35. Behind every adversity is an opportunity. If you lament over the adversity, you will miss the opportunity.
36. I don’t dwell on the things that are too late to fix, but I do my best to get life’s lessons and put them into action.v
37. Never be ashamed! There’s some who will hold it against you, but they are not worth bothering with.
38. Think of each failure, each heartache, and each loss in your life as a lesson in courage and resilience.
39. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.
40. Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention.
41. Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes.
42. Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.
43. In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.
44. It’s clearly easier to get the snake out of the sack than it is to shove it back.
45. Knowing when to forgive yourself and correct yourself is a blessing.
46. When something happens and it causes us pain, the pain is there to teach us a lesson. It is not so that we feel pain for the sake of pain.
47. We cannot change the past. We can only take action in the present and, therefore, change the future.
48. Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
49. There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.
50. Avoid doing the same you always do or the day will fill like an incoming tide.
51. Life is available only in the present. That is why we should walk in such a way that every step can bring us to the here and the now.
52. In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision.
53. Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.
54. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
55. Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror.
56. We can not become what we need to by remaining what we are.
57. People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.
58. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
59. Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.
60. There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
61. Sometimes moving on with the rest of your life starts with goodbye.
62. The biggest lesson I had in my life was failure.
63. Life’s too mysterious to take too serious.
64. You’re never wrong if you love and help people.
65. Life taught me love is risky. Death taught me to love even more.
66. Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
67. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
68. The one thing that I keep learning over and over again is that I don’t know nothing. I mean, that’s my life lesson.
69. The Universe is one great kindergarten for man. Everything that exists has brought with it its own peculiar lesson.
70. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
71. We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
72. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.
73. The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which bridge to burn.
74. Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
75. Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
76. Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.
77. In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.
78. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.
79. You think you know someone. But mostly you just know what you want to know.
80. The trouble is if you don’t spend your life yourself, other people spend it for you.
81. Most important thing in life is learning how to fall.
82. People tend to complicate their own lives as if living weren’t already complicated enough.
83. To suffer without complaint is the only lesson we have to learn in this life.
84. I don’t think anyone ever gets over anything in life; they merely get used to it.
85. Your fear is 100% dependent on you for its survival.
86. Give out what you most want to come back.
87. Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.
88. Short cuts make long delays.
89. Being safe doesn’t mean you won’t be sorry.
90. It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.
91. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.
92. Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.
93. A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
94. You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.
95. The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.
96. We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
97. One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.
98. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.
99. Only the dead have seen the end of war.
100. You’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page.
101. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.