We have a collection of Love Of My Life Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.
2. True love will triumph in the end — which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, it’s the most beautiful lie we have.
3. So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
4. From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life.
5. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
6. To live is like to love – all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.
7. I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
8. The best thing you can do is fall in love. My life has been changed by falling in love.
9. True love is usually the most inconvenient kind.
10. The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.
11. You know you are in love when the two of you can go grocery shopping together.
12. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
13. True love is inexhaustible. The more you give, the more you have.
14. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.
15. So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
16. We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.
17. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
18. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
19. To live with you is to live. To live without you is to die.
20. Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.
21. Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
22. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.
23. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one.
24. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
25. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
26. Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now I’m preparing myself to be your last.
27. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
28. I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.
29. I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you.
30. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.
31. There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.
32. A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.
33. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
34. Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
35. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
36. If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me.
37. To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.
38. The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.
39. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
40. There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.
41. I may search for another thousand years but still may not find someone as sweet and loving as you are.
42. You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.
43. I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
44. If one day the moon calls you by your name don’t be surprised, because every night I tell her about you.
45. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
46. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
47. It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.
48. Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.
49. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
50. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.
51. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
52. When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
53. Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.
54. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.
55. I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love.
56. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.
57. My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.
58. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.
59. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
60. There’s no says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.
61. Every day that we spend together I find myself loving you more and more, my dear love.
62. We loved with a love that was more than love.
63. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.
64. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
65. Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.
66. Love is something eternal; the aspect might change, but not the essence.
67. The more attention you give to your loved ones, the less affection you receive from them.
68. He’s not your prince charming if he doesn’t make sure you know that you’re his princess.
69. Love without sacrifice is like theft.
70. Never set limits when you are loving someone.
71. The most fulfilling love life comes from a love of life and a life of love.
72. I love you because that piece that remains is worth the whole and I love you by exclusion of the other lost pieces.
73. The heart will stretch a short love into long memories.
74. If it’s possible to send a message from heaven, I’ll get one to you.
75. Real love should draw no blood from the loved and buckets from the lover.
76. If rain drops were kisses, I’d send you showers. If hugs were seas, I’d send you oceans. And if love was a person I’d send you me.
77. I’m not telling you it is going to be easy- I am telling you it is going to be worth it.
78. We were together even when we were apart.
79. I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together.
80. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
81. I couldn’t have dreamed you into existence because I didn’t even know I needed you. You must have been sent to me.
82. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.
83. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
84. I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.
85. The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.
86. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
87. I think it a glorious thing to have the hope of living with you, because I love you.
88. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return.
89. Like the flowers that spread fragrance, your love brings romance in my ordinary life.”
90. To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.”
91. Being deeply, passionately, and intensely in love is being deeply, passionately, and intensely in life.”
92. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.
93. No matter how far you go, I will keep loving you because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I really love you!
94. There is no remedy for love but to love more.
95. The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.
96. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.
97. There is only one page left to write on. I will fill it with words of only one syllable. I love. I have loved. I will love.
98. I may search for another thousand years but still may not find someone as sweet and loving as you are.
99. To live with you is to live. To live without you is to die.”
100. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.