Is there anything in life that is more difficult than relationships? We can all relate to the difficulty of maintaining long-term, rewarding partnerships.
Relationships are some of the finest things we have, despite the fact that they aren’t always simple. We’ve compiled a list of the best relationship quotes to help you honour the people who mean the most to you.
Here are some lovely Relationship Quotes for Couples:
1. “Affection is when you see someone’s strengths; love is when you accept someone’s flaws.” – One Day
2. “You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.” – Love & Other Drugs
3.” Since the invention of the kiss, there have been only five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the purest. This one left them all behind.” – The Princess Bride
4. “The scariest thing about distance is you don’t know if they’ll miss you or forget about you.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
5. “It feels good to think about you when I’m warm in bed. I feel as if you’re curled up there beside me, fast asleep. And I think how great it would be if it were true.” – Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
6. “Love isn’t hopeless. Look, maybe I’m no expert on the subject, but there was one time I got it right.” – The Simpsons
7. “But for now, let me say…without hope or agenda…to me, you are perfect. And my wasted heart will love you.” – Love Actually
8. “If I had a flower for every time, I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
9. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coehlo
10. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” — Maya Angelou
Many individuals believe that the secret to happiness is having fantastic relationships. Having the support of others, whether it’s based on romance, friendship, or family, makes us feel respected, confident, and joyful.