Winter holidays are just coming, and as you unpack your Christmas cards, you might be wondering what Merry Christmas wishes you will write for your loved ones. We have a collection of sweet merry Christmas wishes, greetings, romantic wishes for your special someone, and religious message ideas for Christian friends and family.
Merry Christmas Messages
1. Peace on earth and love to all—happy holidays y’all!
2. Christmas traditions can change, but the love of family and friends is constant.
3. I couldn’t imagine a Christmas season without you. Love to the whole family!
4. Seasons greetings to the folks who meet the world with open arms.
5. Love and friendship are the ingredients to a very merry Christmas. Hope you have the most wonderful day!
6. I hope this season wraps you in holiday joy.
7. Your company is the best Christmas gift a mom/daughter/grandma could ask for.
8. Merry Christmas! Don’t forget to meet your cutie under the mistletoe.
9. It wouldn’t be Christmas if we didn’t get in touch and let you know we love you very much.
10. May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family.
11. It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you.
12. I hope you love the present you told me to buy for you. Merry Christmas!
13. You’re a lot like some of my Christmas tree ornaments. Bright, colorful, and a little bit cracked!
14. It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you.
15. Rejoice in the birth of our Lord and Savior. May the blessings of Christ be upon you and your loved ones this season and into the New Year.
16. Christmas is a time to open our hearts to God and his gifts.
17. Ho ho hope you’ve been good this year. Merry Christmas!
18. Know what the best thing about this card is? It doesn’t come with a fruitcake!
19. When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start to get clothes for Christmas.
20. Celebrate this yuletide with God at your side.
21. Merry Christmas! May God’s love be with you.
22. Wishing you a blessed Christmas.
23. You are so special to me. I love sharing life and love with you. May all your wishes come true this Christmas.
24. Meet me under the mistletoe. I’ll be there with bells on.
25. Seeing you takes all the stress out of the Christmas season. Thanks for filling my holidays with joy and love.
26. Christmas is magical because we’re together.
27. The only thing I love more than Christmas is you.
28. Christmas is the time to say I love you!
29. If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
30. It’s easy to forget that life is the greatest gift of all.
31. Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.
32. May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude.
33. A holiday isn’t a holiday, without plenty of freedom and fun.
34. When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things, not the great occasions, give off the greatest glow of happiness.
35. Wishing you a white Christmas! (And when you run out of white, just open a bottle of red).
36. You’re a gift in my life. And not the kind I’d return for store credit. Merry Christmas!
37. Remember, Santa is watching. Everything. Yes, even that. Anyway, Merry Christmas!
38. Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.
39. Is it just me, or does Santa look younger every year?
40. Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too, until the credit card bills arrive.
41. Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a wonderful Christmas!
42. May all that is beautiful, meaningful and brings you joy be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!
43. Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold!
44. I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy and happiness.
45. Merry Christmas with lots of love.
46. I hope your Christmas is filled with joy this year!
47. Happy Holidays! I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true.
48. Merry Christmas! May God bless you richly throughout the year.
49. Jesus is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas!
50. May God fill your Yuletide season and all your days with immeasurable prosperity and joy! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Quotes
51. May the wonder of that first Christmas, the joy of God’s abundant blessings and the peace of Jesus’ presence be with you always.
52. May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
53. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
54. The only thing I love more than Christmas is you.
55. It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, it’s who’s around it. Every year I’m so grateful to have you there.
56. You put the merry in my Christmas.
57. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
58. Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind.
59. May the peace and joy of Christmas be with you today and throughout the New Year.
60. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas!
61. Wishing you a lovely Christmas season and a very Happy New Year!
62. Cheers to warm holiday memories!
63. Wishing you a joyous Holiday season and a happy and peaceful New Year.
64. Best wishes for the Holidays, and for health and happiness throughout the coming year.
65. Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year!
66. Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!
67. Greetings of the Season and best wishes for the New Year!
68. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
69. One sure sign that you’re getting older is how Santa seems to look younger each year. Cheers to another year of holiday fun!
70. You’re a lot like some of my Christmas tree ornaments. Bright, colorful. and a little bit cracked!
71. I hope you love the present you told me to buy for you. Merry Christmas!
72. Now that the kids are out of the house, you can rest easy for Christmas! Wishing you a relaxing and stress-free holiday.
73. They say that friends are the family you choose. I’m so glad to get to spend some time with my chosen family this holiday season.
74. I always feel like a kid again when Christmas comes around. You know what that means… Let’s get up to some holiday mischief!
75. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Season creating special memories with your beautiful family. With lots of love from the [insert family name].
76. No matter what gift I find under the Christmas tree, you’re all I need. Merry Christmas to my sweetheart.
77. Wishing that your Christmas sparkles with festive cheer, like the shining star that you are.
78. Wishing you a fun-filled holiday season and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
79. For children, Christmas is anticipation. For adults, Christmas is memory.
80. There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas.
81. This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
82. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
83. May God fill your life with love, joy, and peace this Christmas and throughout the New Year.
84. Merry Christmas! May God bless you richly throughout this holiday season.
85. Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both
86. Happy Holiday, from our family to yours.
87. Wishing you happiness and good health this Christmastime.
88. Thanks for brightening my life with your love and support. I want you to know that you are everything that I have ever dream of. Merry Christmas!
89. I wish this holy season brings abundant happiness to your life. Merry Christmas to someone so special! ????
90. May you receive all that you desire and dream for. May this Christmas bring you all that you need in life. Merry Christmas!
91. Wishing you a happy Christmas and a fulfilling year ahead. May you be showered with unimaginable peace and prosperity. Merry Christmas!
92. May the unconditional love of God be with you the entire time. Here’s to a season of blessings and beyond. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
93. Merry Christmas! May you receive the nicest gifts from your family and enjoy a big feast tonight!
94. Christmas season is brighter and warmer only because of you. Thank you, my love, for being in my life!
95. May the sparkle of Christmas touch every aspect of your life this season. Wishing you love, laughter, contentment and harmony! Merry Christmas
96. May the spirit of Christmas bring much rejoicing to your heart, and may it give you the pleasure of reconnecting with your loved ones. Merry Christmas!
97. Our love shines brighter than the brightest of the stars in the sky. May this Christmas and New Year be the best of our life!
98. You are my sweetest dream come true. I love you more than I love my life. Merry Christmas, love. Have a warm and wonderful time in this cold season!
99. Nothing is more beautiful in this world than a Christmas Eve spent with you. Your presence is what makes my Christmas more enjoyable and awesome.
100. Merry Christmas! May your holy wishes be heard by God and your life be full of his divine blessings!