We have a collection of Misunderstanding Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Those who judge will never understand, and those who understand will never judge.
2. We’re all islands shouting lies to each other across seas of misunderstanding.
3. We are all so desperate to be understood, we forget to be understanding.
4. Love isn’t when there is no fights in the relationship. Love is when once the fight ends, love is still there.
5. Let us live in complete harmony without any misunderstanding.
6. When good people consider you the bad guy, you develop a heart to help the bad ones. You actually understand them.
7. It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.
8. I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
9. I don’t mind being hated but I hate being misunderstood.
10. If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him.
11. Understanding, as we understand it, is misunderstanding.
12. Never choose anyone without complete understanding and never lose anyone because of a small misunderstanding.
13. One age misunderstands another; and a petty age misunderstands all the others in its own nasty way.
14. Friendship must never be buried under the weight of misunderstanding.
15. An honest apology is not easy- saying it takes courage, dignity, humility and complete accountability to ask for forgiveness. The only way to fix things is with an honest “I’m sorry”.
16. The greatest tragedy that can befall a poet is to be praised by being misunderstood.
17. Misunderstanding must be nakedly exposed before true understanding can begin to flourish.
18. The relationship which is weaker has to face this kind of problem. They become misunderstand each other and the relationship becomes destructive.
19. Every relationship goes through a struggle, but only strong relationships get through it.
20. Study leads to the retention of concepts, and so the Way is entirely misunderstood.
21. One line of misunderstanding erased the thousand lines of happiness.
22. The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.
23. With every step of our lives we enter into the middle of some story which we are certain to misunderstand.
24. Being misunderstood by people whose opinions you value is absolutely the most painful.
25. The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days.
26. We’re all islands shouting lies to each other across seas of misunderstanding.
27. Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding.
28. Each work has to pass through these stages—ridicule, opposition, and then acceptance. Those who think ahead of their time are sure to be misunderstood.
29. You will only be able to find yourself when you quit talking about yourself.
30. Clear up any misunderstanding before it gets to that point.
31. Ego is the number one cause of failed and broken relationships.
32. Our problems, all come from nothing; they are all based on a misunderstanding that does not even exist.
33. Lust is easy. Love is hard. Like is most important, don’t misunderstand.
34. The proper basis for marriage is mutual misunderstanding.
35. I’m sorry for misunderstanding your misinterpretation of my words.
36. Nobody Understands Me Quotes
37. I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception.
38. A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul.
39. To pray without expectation is to misunderstand the whole concept of prayer and relationship with God.
40. When you know how to apologize about something whether you are correct or incorrect it only means that you value more the relationship that you have with that person.
41. ome misunderstandings are hard to cure.
42. I have suffered from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if I had been understood.
43. Every deep thinker is more afraid of being understood than of being misunderstood.
44. When you are not clear or the other side is not clear it creates misunderstanding which is very painful.
45. Being misunderstood doesn’t mean you’re the issue… sometimes it’s the people that misunderstand you with all the issues.
46. You can’t have a relationship without any fights but you can make your relationship worth the fight.
47. Love involves with a rare combination of understanding and misunderstanding.
48. No adolescent ever wants to be understood, which is why they complain about being misunderstood all the time.
49. Misunderstanding is so powerful that they can break the most beautiful relationship just in a second.
50. A writer who is in a hurry to be understood today or tomorrow runs the danger of being misunderstood the day after tomorrow.
51. We feel understood by people who like us; misunderstood by people who don’t — and those feelings are probably realistic.
52. If you don’t clear your misunderstanding in time they become the reason for distance forever.
53. Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.
54. Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care, because they don’t.
55. It is easier to identify and give time to relationships rather than to get the wrong perception.
56. Love is not about holding hands while you understand each other. It’s about having many misunderstandings and not leaving each other’s hand.
57. I guess I should warn you, if I turn out to be particularly clear, you’ve probably misunderstood what I said.
58. A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that make up forget the hundred lovely moments spent together within a minute.
59. If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him.
60. People understand me so poorly that they don’t even understand my complaint about them not understanding me.
61. Ego can’t only kill relationships; it can also kill talents and gifts.
62. To be misunderstood can be the writer’s punishment for having disturbed the reader’s peace. The greater the disturbance, the greater the possibility of misunderstanding.
63. A beautiful relationship does not depend on how well we understand someone. But it depends on how well we avoid the misunderstanding.
64. Relationship is an art. The dream that two people create is more difficult to master than one.
65. We always misunderstood ourselves, and rarely understood others.
66. Don’t make friends before understanding and don’t break friendship after misunderstanding.
67. It’s better to being alone than having a relationship full of misunderstanding and having a miserable life.
68. Five minutes of communication can save a year’s worth of turmoil and misunderstanding.
69. The greatest distance between two people is misunderstanding.
70. Being misunderstood by someone is vexation. Being misunderstood by everyone is tragedy.
71. Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
72. A writer who is in a hurry to be understood today or tomorrow runs the danger of being misunderstood the day after tomorrow.
73. Example of misunderstanding is two hearts broken because of lack of understanding.
74. Hard times will always reveal true friends.
75. Every time I hurt you, I am hurting myself, every time I upset you, I am putting myself down, every time I complain about you, I am degrading myself. All I ask for is your forgiveness, my love.
76. The misunderstanding in the life is a serious issue. A small misunderstanding will be very terrible and it will further lead to higher failures in the life.
77. Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
78. When No One Understands You
79. Most of the problems in life are because: We misunderstand people’s intentions, we don’t listen and jump to conclusions, then we are too proud to apologize and too stubborn to forgive.
80. No matter how carefully you choose your words, they’ll always end up being twisted by others.’
81. I can’t promise that in our relationship you won’t face any problems, but I surely can promise that you won’t face them alone!
82. Do not ever let your ego destroy your relationship with your friends, family or to anyone.
83. Love is a misunderstanding between two fools.
84. Thank you for misunderstanding me, rejecting me and teaching me to always see myself.
85. Ego and misunderstanding kills relationship.
86. Misunderstanding of probability may be the greatest of all impediments to scientific literacy.
87. Not judging people is the fastest way to peace.
88. Change comes with both fear and some pain. Those two ingredients create mistrust, misunderstanding and misinformation.
89. We have misunderstood our confusion when we think there is an answer to it. The confusion is not a result of questions that are too hard, but rather a questioner who is disintegrating.
90. Misunderstanding leads to more misunderstanding, as success leads to more success.
91. Misunderstanding must be nakedly exposed before true understanding can begin to flourish.
92. Change comes with both fear and some pain. Those two ingredients create mistrust, misunderstanding and misinformation.
93. Always remember that it is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood: there will always be some who misunderstand you.
94. The world only goes round by misunderstanding.
95. Much of aging comes from a misunderstanding of the effect of comfort.
96. Do not fear being misunderstood and never waste a minute thinking about your enemies.
97. I am responsible for what I say to you, not for what you understand.
98. Sometimes it takes a misunderstanding for you to truly understand where you stand with a person.
99. When nails grow long, we cut nails not fingers. Similarly when misunderstanding grows up, cut your ego, not your relationship.
100. Words are the source of misunderstandings.