We have a collection of Best Mountain Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion.
2. Some mountains only require a good pair of shoes. Others require an entire team to conquer. Knowing which is which is the key to success.
3. Go where you feel most alive.
4. Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
5. I like the mountains because they make me feel small,’ Jeff says. ‘They help me sort out what’s important in life.
6. The great thing about reaching the top of the mountain is realising that there’s space for more than one person. And you’re now in the prime position to help others up.
7. Going to the mountains is going home.
8. So this was what a mountain was like, the same as a person: the more you know, the less you fear.
9. The sun shines brightest from the peaks of mountains.
10. A younger me needed to climb every mountain. The older me says they photograph better from the bottom.
11. I like geography best because your mountains & rivers know the secret; Pay no attention to borders.
12. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!
13. You cannot conquer a mountain, for it shall continue to exist beyond you. However, if not careful, a mountain can conquer you.
14. e always discuss reaching the top of the mountain as the challenge. But those that have been there know coming back down is the hardest part.
15. There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.
16. All good things are wild and free.
17. In the mountains there are only two grades: You can either do it, or you can’t.
18. Hike more. Worry Less.
19. “Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached the top. Then you will see how low it was.
20. Once Everest was determined to be the highest summit on earth, it was only a matter of time before people decided that Everest needed to be climbed.
21. You climb to reach the summit, but once there, discover that all roads lead down.
22. Sometimes, you just need to change your altitude.
23. There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.
24. What a funny world we live in when we won’t turn our phones off, yet we get excited to see we’ve hiked far enough to lose service.
25. The mountains are the last place where man can feel truly wild.
26. The higher you climb on the mountain, the harder the wind blows.
27. I see every person as a mountain of sorts; we can see how they look from afar, but will never know them until we explore.
28. You are not in the mountains. The mountains are in you.
29. My spirit soars where the air goes thin.
30. Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery why we climb.
31. Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory.
32. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a lift pass.
33. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
34. In a flat country, a hillock thinks itself a mountain.
35. Until further notice, assume that we’re peaking.
36. Each fresh peak ascended teaches something.
37. Chasing angels or fleeing demons, go to the mountains.
38. I’ve never understood hiring Sherpas to claim you’ve conquered Everest. I’d rather climb a mountain half the size and be able to say I’ve done it on my own.
39. There is no wifi in the mountains, but I promise you will find a better connection.
40. What are men to rocks and mountains?
41. Happiness is not at the top of the mountains but in how to climb it.
42. Stop staring at mountains. Climb them instead, yes, it’s a harder process but it will lead you to a better view.
43. Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity.
44. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
45. Be like a mountain, aim to touch the sky but stay rooted to the ground.
46. I’ve realised that at the top of the mountain, there’s another mountain.
47. The mountains are calling and I must go.
48. It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
49. May your dreams be larger than mountains and may you have the courage to scale their summits.
50. You never climb the same mountain twice, not even in memory. Memory rebuilds the mountain, changes the weather, retells the jokes, remakes all the moves.
51. Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill.
52. The deepest sea has a bottom, the highest mountain has a summit.
53. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
54. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
55. The way up to the top of the mountain is always longer than you think. Don’t fool yourself, the moment will arrive when what seemed so near is still very far.
56. He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary.
57. Mountains are the beginning and end of all natural scenery.
58. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you’ve climbed a mountain.
59. Mountains know secrets we need to learn. That it might take time, it might be hard, but if you just hold on long enough, you will find the strength to rise up.
60. A crude meal, no doubt, but the best of all sauces is hunger.
61. Mountains teach that not everything in this world can be rationally explained.
62. When faced with a large project, remember you move a mountain one stone at a time.
63. No matter how tall the mountain is, it cannot block the sun.
64. How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!
65. Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.
66. When preparing to climb a mountain – pack a light heart.
67. Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.
68. My happy place…. The forest, The mountains …. No better place to recharge than in the embrace of mother nature.