We have a collection of Moving On Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn’t take a day, it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self.
2. Courage is not the absence of fear, but simply moving on with dignity despite that fear.
3. Relationships are all about trust in each other. When you have to become a detective, then it’s time to move on.
4. Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.
5. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
6. If you keep working at it, if you keep moving forward, you will achieve what you want.
7. Moving doesn’t change who you are. It only changes the view outside your window.
8. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
9. Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.
10. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
11. What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lesson is always moving on. It’s okay to look back and think of fond memories but keep moving forward.
12. Part of growing up is just taking what you learn from that and moving on and not taking it to heart.
13. Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.
14. To experience true happiness, two things are quintessential: zero expectations and let go attitude.
15. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
16. Let go of the thoughts that don’t make you strong.
17. Forgiveness is for yourself, understanding this will ease the path of let go.
18. The problem is that when we speak of plan Bs, we already negate the possibility of moving on with plan A.
19. What surrounds us we endure better for giving it a name – and moving on.
20. I can enjoy anywhere, and I can leave it. Life is about moving on.
21. You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.
22. Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.
23. People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.
24. By forgiving and choosing to move on, one takes the power back to morph it into positive energy.
25. Practice gratitude to appreciate what you have in life instead of distressing what you lost.
26. Let go over a cliff, die completely, and then come back to life — after that you cannot be deceived.
27. You don’t need strength to let go of something. What you really need is understanding.
28. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
29. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
30. You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.
31. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny
32. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
33. My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.
34. Keep planting and sowing, living and knowing: beautiful things take time, and that is okay.
35. Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
36. You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.
37. Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass – It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
38. There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
39. Just because you miss someone doesn’t mean you need them back in your life. Missing is just a part of moving on.
40. There is love in holding on and there is love in letting go.
41. You see stuff that is cheating, no question, and it needs to be sorted out. The biggest thing is moving on the shot by an opponent.
42. Get mad, then get over it.
43. I gather strength from life’s storms.
44. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
45. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all.
46. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
47. We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
48. Often the thought of pain is actually worse that the pain itself.
49. Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.
50. Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself, the most comforting words of all: This, too, shall pass.
51. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.
52. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
53. You don’t have to let that one thing be the thing that defines you.
54. Love is proved the moment you let go of someone because they need you to.
55. Finding beauty in a broken world is creating beauty in the world we find.
56. I always get to where I am going by walking away from where I have been.
57. Get past your past, be a presence in your present, and let no one refute your future.
58. When you hold onto a script that doesn’t serve you, you leave no space to write a new one that does.
59. Grief is in two parts. The first is loss. The second is the remaking of life.
60. Peace can only be achieved by letting go of the past and accepting what is.
61. It doesn’t take a lot of strength to hang on. It takes a lot of strength to let go.
62. If there are people you haven’t forgiven, you’re not going to really awaken. You have to let go.
63. Loss is part of life. If you don’t have loss, you don’t grow.
64. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
65. I’ve always believed that if you don’t stay moving, they will throw dirt on you.
66. Moving on is easy. It’s staying moved on that’s trickier.
67. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.
68. Life is short. You have to be able to laugh at our pain or we never move on.
69. The broken heart. You think you will die, but you keep living, day after day after terrible day.
70. You’ve got to make a conscious choice every day to shed the old—whatever ‘the old’ means for you.
71. We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
72. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
73. Forgiveness is a conscious internal process and deliberate decision to let go the grudge towards individuals.
74. The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
75. Forgiveness means to let go of hatred, instead of allowing it to eat at you.
76. Part of the game is moving on. And you do.
77. Let today be the day you learn the grace of letting go and the power of moving on.
78. One must move on in any situation of life. The time is not going to stop anyway.
79. Life is a journey and while you move on, keep unloading your emotional baggage on the sides of roads. If you will not, this will get heavier and heavier and it will be difficult for you to move head in life.
80. Life is about making the right decisions and moving on.
81. You must take care of yourself first and if that difficult person does not get fit in your life, you should move on.
82. Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they’re meant to be in your life, they’ll catch up.
83. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
84. Sometimes, difficult, narcissist and toxic people starts affecting your day to day life too much. It’s a time to remove them from your life completely and move on.
85. Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
86. In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.
87. Moving on is easy. It’s staying moved on that’s trickier.
88. Moving on doesn’t mean you forget about things, it just means you have to accept what happened and continue living.
89. Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.
90. When you start to abandon your old beliefs or values – you may be stuck at the threshold for two or three years. Before moving on, you have to clear away your cherished beliefs.
91. What’s the point of pointing the finger, other than to stall your own progress in moving on?
92. Move on. Where there is a hope, there is a way.