We have a collection of Nature Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
2. Choose only one master—nature.
3. Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
4. If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
5. There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature—the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.
6. Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth.
7. I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
8. For most of history, man has had to fight nature to survive; in this century he is beginning to realize that, in order to survive, he must protect it.
9. There’s a whole world out there, right outside your window. You’d be a fool to miss it.
10. To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
11. Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.
12. Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
13. The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
14. There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
15. The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.
16. Nature teaches more than she preaches. There are no sermons in stones. It is easier to get a spark out of a stone than a moral.
17. A weed is no more than a flower in disguise.
18. Although we say mountains belong to the country, actually, they belong to those that love them.
19. The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble.
20. Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.
21. Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.
22. Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.
23. A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books.
24. The world is not to be put in order. The world is order. It is for us to put ourselves in unison with this order.
25. Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.
26. Never, no, never did nature say one thing and wisdom another.
27. If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.
28. The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure.
29. Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.
30. The poetry of the earth is never dead.
31. I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored.
32. In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
33. The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.
34. The ocean is a mighty harmonist.
35. Nature is just enough; but men and women must comprehend and accept her suggestions.
36. I think nature’s imagination is so much greater than man’s, she’s never going to let us relax.
37. Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.
38. Between every two pines there is a doorway to a new world.
39. Life sucks a lot less when you add mountain air, a campfire and some peace and quiet.
40. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.
41. Let us permit nature to have her way. She understands her business better than we do.
42. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
43. I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.
44. To sit in the shade on a fine day and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment.
45. I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars.
46. Nature’s beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude.
47. Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind.
48. Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.
49. Nature is an infinite sphere of which the center is everywhere and the circumference nowhere.
50. Yosemite Valley, to me, is always a sunrise, a glitter of green and golden wonder in a vast edifice of stone and space.
51. Love the world as your own self; then you can truly care for all things.
52. Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the true beauty of their carvings.
53. We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us.
54. It is said that the forest has a certain limit if you look straight ahead, but the sides are boundless.
55. If you can’t be in awe of Mother Nature, there’s something wrong with you.
56. Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries.
57. If one way be better than another, that you may be sure is nature’s way.
58. Going to the mountains is like going home.
59. Those who find beauty in all of nature will find themselves at one with the secrets of life itself.
60. The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful.
61. Some of nature’s most exquisite handiwork is on a miniature scale, as anyone knows who has applied a magnifying glass to a snowflake.
62. Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
63. My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing.
64. I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees.
65. Everything in nature is lyrical in its ideal essence, tragic in its fate, and comic in its existence.
66. If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand.
67. To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee, One clover, and a bee, And revery. The revery alone will do, If bees are few.
68. All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child.
69. Land really is the best art.
70. The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.
71. The earth has music for those who listen.
72. Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are.
73. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
74. I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
75. Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.
76. To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.
77. We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.
78. In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.