We have a collection Nature Quotes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
2. If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
3. Nature is the art of God.
4. Nature’s beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude.
5. Come forth into the light of things, let Nature be your teacher.
6. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
7. Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.
8. Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air.
9. May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
10. When a man is a traveler, the world is his house and the sky is his roof, where he hangs his hat is his home, and all the people are his family.
11. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun
12. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
13. The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure.
14. Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.
15. Flowers are the sweetest things that God ever made and forgot to put a soul into.
16. Where flowers bloom, so does hope.
17. The earth laughs in flowers.
18. Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
19. Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
20. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
21. Although we say mountains belong to the country, actually, they belong to those that love them.
22. Mountains teach that not everything in this world can be rationally explained.
23. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
24. Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached the top. Then you will see how low it was.
25. How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!
26. Mountains know secrets we need to learn. That it might take time, it might be hard, but if you just hold on long enough, you will find the strength to rise up.
27. Mountains are the beginning and end of all natural scenery.
28. Going to the mountains is like going home.
29. The mountain remains unmoved at seeming defeat by the mist.
30. Oh, these vast, calm, measureless mountain days, days in whose light everything seems equally divine, opening a thousand windows to show us God.
31. I learn something every time I go into the mountains.
32. The earth is what we all have in common.
33. Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
34. Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.
35. Mountains know secrets we need to learn. That it might take time, it might be hard, but if you just hold on long enough, you will find the strength to rise up.
36. Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky, We fell them down and turn them into paper, that we may record our emptiness.
37. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
38. We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.
39. The poetry of the earth is never gone.
40. I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
41. To sit in the shade on a fine day and look upon the verdant green hills is the most perfect refreshment.
42. The Human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.
43. The antidote to exhaustion isn’t rest. It’s nature.
44. An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.
45. Walking is a man’s best medicine.
46. Nature is cheaper than therapy.
47. Just being surrounded by bountiful nature, rejuvenates and inspires us.
48. Life is bliss if spent close to nature.
49. Love and protect nature for all she has bestowed on us.
50. Exposure to nature can transform all the negativity around us into positive energy.
51. Sometimes all you need is a peaceful walk in the woods to start afresh.
52. Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
53. Leave the road, take the trails.
54. Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.
55. As human beings, we have an innate need to explore, to see what’s around the corner.
56. Nature does nothing uselessly.
57. To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.
58. One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
59. Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit.
60. When a man moves away from nature his heart becomes hard.
61. Take a course in good water and air; and in the eternal youth of Nature you may renew your own. Go quietly, alone; no harm will befall you.
62. Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are.
63. I never saw a discontented tree. They grip the ground as though they liked it, and though fast rooted they travel about as far as we do.
64. Never yet was a springtime when the buds forgot to bloom.
65. We can never have enough of nature.
66. Men argue. Nature acts.
67. The goal of life is living in agreement with nature.
68. Nature is pleased with simplicity.
69. I go to nature every day for inspiration in the day’s work.
70. Your deepest roots are in nature. No matter who you are, where you live, or what kind of life you lead, you remain irrevocably linked with the rest of creation.
71. To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
72. Those who find beauty in all of nature will find themselves at one with the secrets of life itself.
73. Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.
74. If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand.
75. Whenever I have found myself stuck in the ways I relate to things, I return to nature. It is my principal teacher, and I try to open my whole being to what it has to say.
76. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
77. The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature to the service of mankind.
78. Nature never hurries. Atom by atom, little by little she achieves her work.
79. want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such beings as crawl on earth.
80. When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.
81. It is said that the forest has a certain limit if you look straight ahead, but the sides are boundless.
82. You will find something more in woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach you that which you can never learn from masters.
83. We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts.
84. Nature is pleased with simplicity.
85. Nature is an endless combination and repetition of a very few laws.
86. Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
87. The earth has music for those who listen.
88. Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience
89. In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
90. I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
91. Choose only one master – nature.
92. Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.
93. The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness