We have a collection of New Baby Wishes for Whats app, Instagram & Facebook with images.
1. Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family!
2. We cannot wait to meet the cutie pie!
3. So happy for your little family!
4. You’ve been truly blessed. Sending you all our best wishes and many congratulations on this happy occasion.
5. Congrats on your new alarm clock… let the noise begin! Sleep is overrated. Babies are not.
6. Welcome to the world of parenthood. Eat, sleep, poo, repeat.
7. As you look into her eyes, you see the sparkle of promise. As you listen to the tiny whisper of her breathing and feel the rhythm of her heart, know that you are holding, in your arms, a precious miracle.
8. Congratulations on bringing such a precious life into the world. For the coming days, I wish you joy, smiles, and love. You deserve them all, and I’m sure you’ll find them in your sweet daughter.
9. She has ten tiny fingers and ten tiny toes, with rosy pink cheeks and a cute button nose. Congratulations on the new beautiful love of your life!
10. You’ve spent nine months preparing for a lifetime of love with your sweet baby girl.
11. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your gorgeous baby boy!
12. And so the adventure begins… I can’t think of two people better suited to bring up this amazing baby boy. Congratulations and warmest wishes for the future!
13. Months ago, you just couldn’t wait to meet your baby boy. At last he has arrived! Congratulations on becoming a mom and dad to such a cute little boy!
14. A miracle just came into your life. It’s a miracle made of tiny baby boy smiles, hugs, and lots of love.
15. Your baby boy is finally here, ready for you to treat him like the prince he is. We couldn’t be happier for you!
16. First, he was a dream in your hearts. Now he’s a miracle that you hold in your arms. And he’ll forever be the love of your lives. Many congratulations on the arrival of your sweet baby boy.
17. To the new parents: Welcome to sleepless nights and restless days as you care for your new baby boy. Just remember, it’s all worth it, every last moment.
18. Two times the babies means two times the love and joy. Congratulations on your miraculous twins!
19. We’re so proud of you! Congratulations on the arrival of your gorgeous babies!
20. May the birth of your children open up a whole new world of adventure, lightness, and wonder. Many congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful babies.
21. Congratulations on your [triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets]! Wishing you all the love and joy in this new stage of your life. The more the merrier!
22. Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful twins! We’re so happy for you!
23. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your precious twin [girls/boys]. Much love to you all.
24. Congrats on your new roomie! We will celebrate when you have free time again in 18 years or so. Enjoy every second!
25. Congrats on the arrival of your beautiful baby, and sympathies for your lady bits at this time.
26. A new baby makes love stronger, your home happier, the days shorter, nights longer, and bank accounts emptier. Congrats and have fun!
27. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful baby girl!
28. Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby. Your little family has been through a lot, and we are keeping you in our prayers. Wishing you all the love in the world!
29. Congratulations to you and your family on this happy occasion. Sending all our love and best wishes.
30. We’re so happy that you have been blessed with a [boy/girl] who you will always cherish. May you remember this day with fond memories!
31. Your new child is here to make your love feel stronger, your days feel shorter, the nights seem longer, your savings a little smaller. But it’s all worth it as your home grows happier each day.
32. Congratulations on your new arrival! May your sweet baby bring you many cuddles, fun adventures, and a lifetime of beautiful memories.
33. We can’t wait to meet your new family member. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness. Congratulations!
34. There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place.
35. Making the decision to have a child – it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
36. Join them in their world when they’re little so you’ll be welcome in their world when they get big.
37. The most precious jewels, you’ll ever have around your neck, are the arms of your children.
38. I can’t think of anything more exciting than looking forward to the arrival of the new little love of your life! Many congratulations!
39. We’re so happy that it’s almost time for you to meet your new baby. Here’s to a future full of play dates and birthdays and fun!
40. I can’t think of two people better suited to becoming parents! Best of luck for these last few weeks of pregnancy and baby’s arrival, we can’t wait to meet your little bundle of joy!
41. Your new bundle of joy is on the way with new tiny laundry to fold. I hope that washing and folding these tiny clothes will help you feel ready for the joys of parenthood that lie ahead.
42. We’re so excited that your baby will be here soon! Wishing you all the best for the last few weeks of your pregnancy and the early days of parenthood. You’ve got this!
43. Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.
44. Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart.
45. Just like a plant needs light and space to grow, a child needs love and freedom to unfold.
46. You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.
47. A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.
48. Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.
49. Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.
50. There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.
51. A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.
52. We’re sending a warm welcome to your new baby, along with all of our love and healing thoughts for mom.
53. Our fondest congratulations on the birth of your baby. As you take each day at a time, we’re keeping the whole family in our thoughts and prayers.
54. Congratulations on the arrival of your gorgeous little baby. We’re very sorry to hear [he/she] is unwell, and we are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.
55. May the arrival of your new baby girl bring you many cuddles, fun adventures, and a lifetime of sweet memories.
56. Your new daughter makes an adorable addition to an already wonderful family. May her beautiful smile make your world seem a little brighter every day.
57. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby [Grandson / Granddaughter]!
58. You two will make amazing grandparents. Congratulations on the new addition to the family!
59. Sending our best wishes to you and your family on the arrival of your little bundle of joy!
60. Best wishes and congratulations to you and your family on this happy occasion.
61. Congratulations to you and your family on the arrival of your gorgeous baby!
62. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby, and very best wishes for the future!
63. Many congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby.
64. Congratulations! A new Grandma is born. Best of wishes on your new grand baby.
65. The birth of a baby in your family brings renewed hope for the future. May you and your family enjoy this new life and the brightness it shines!
66. Warmest wishes to the new baby in your life. I hope you get the chance to overwhelm [him/her] with all the love in the world, spoil [him/her] with gifts, and cherish every moment.
67. We’re thrilled to hear that your new grandchild has arrived safely! Many congratulations to you and the family.
68. Congratulations on your new baby! Enjoy these precious early days, and don’t worry about work everything is under control!
69. Welcome to the world, little baby! And many congratulations to the proud parents!
70. There will be lots of worries and lots to do, but just remember, we’re so proud of you! Congratulations on your new baby!
71. We want to say ‘Welcome’ to your new baby! What a perfect addition to an amazing family.
72. Today you hold a beautiful miracle in your arms. Congratulations on your new baby!
73. Congratulations to the proud parents of such a sweet baby!
74. We heard that your kid is the cutest one in the whole hospital! Congrats on your new baby!
75. Welcome to the World of Wonder and Onesies!
76. Many congratulations to you both! Enjoy getting to know your sweet baby.
77. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! We are so very happy for you both, and we just can’t wait to meet your gorgeous little one!
78. Wishing you both our heartfelt congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! Well done, everyone! We cannot wait to meet [him/her] soon!
79. One tiny baby surrounded by so many happy hearts. Congratulations and much love to you all.
80. Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby. Let us know if you need anything – we’re here to help!
81. All the best to your growing family. We’re so happy for you!
82. Overjoyed for you guys!
83. We’re so happy for you two!
84. Sending love and blessings to the new baby!
85. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your precious baby!